Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 29 Jan, 2011 7:35 pm

why are my drachats never accepted?!

yeah, i may submit some silly ones with my friends, but a lot of the time, they are (in my opinion) good! what's up with that? i havnt had a draw chat accepted in a really long time, and i submit quality drawchats quite frequently.

are there requirements? i mean, really! this is making me mad ._.

#2 29 Jan, 2011 7:37 pm

Re: why are my drachats never accepted?!

win. -thumbs up-

#3 31 Jan, 2011 2:01 am

Mine are never eitherrr D:

If you're choking on an ice cube, simply pour a cup of boiling water down your throat. Presto!! The blockage will instantly remove itself.

#4 31 Jan, 2011 7:35 pm

SAME
XD

#5 01 Feb, 2011 9:59 pm

mick, ANSWER PLEASE!!

#6 12 Feb, 2011 2:26 am

You drawchats arent submitted and dont work because you have to use at least 25% ink in your drawing. It happened to me before.

;:.Would you rather I be a heart breaker or a life taker?.:;             *Taking requests*

#7 15 Feb, 2011 12:22 am

well thats not the point ;_; we take up pretty much the entire ink amount and its not just scribbles.... like i said, we submit quality drawings...

#8 15 Feb, 2011 3:46 pm

I thought Mick didn't accept some because they are.. Mature.
There's probably another reason, idk what it is.

/sweats

#9 15 Feb, 2011 10:33 pm

There should at least be a way we can add our Drawchat drawings to our profile... or something. I'm not quite sure how to explain it, but yeah, I agree with you guys. It can be frustrating when drawings don't make it. What's worse is when a doodle of yours makes it instead of the one you worked really hard on. hmm

#10 16 Feb, 2011 10:42 pm

yeh i mean, why do they have to regulate whats on drawchat, when they (rarely lol) regulate what we actually post to RMD as our personal drawings?

yurgh. i know nothings perfect, but this needs to get fixed ;_;

#11 18 Feb, 2011 3:14 am

Sigh. It depends on the draw I guess. Anything else, I got nothing.neutralneutralrollroll

;:.Would you rather I be a heart breaker or a life taker?.:;             *Taking requests*

Board footer

155 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.