Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 06 Mar, 2011 3:30 am

Any anime characters you really hate

Hey  people!

  I like to ask you............Who do really hate from any anime :<

                                    Well mine is FRIKEN MOMO HINAMORON FROM BLEACH >.<
                                                                       period.

                      Momo can not just die:
                1.gets hit by Hitsugaya
                 2.gets stabed by Aizen
                3.gets hit by allon
                4.gets stabed again by Hitsugaya
                  god just DIE already!!!!!!!!!
I also hate:
Matt (death note)
Sakura(naruto)

thats it....

Last edited by anime-amina33 (18 Mar, 2011 3:02 am)


.FLOW:Sabitsuki,Smile,sister,Oreko,Gabe Reika and Clever Kaibutsu,Gasmaskmaid
YUME NIKKI:Madotsuki,Masada,Poniko,Monoko,Monoe,uboaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Offline

#2 06 Mar, 2011 6:08 am

Re: Any anime characters you really hate

Sakura Haruno From Naruto (Shippuden).
I dislike it when she always said/says "Sasuke-KUN".


/sweats

Offline

#3 06 Mar, 2011 8:03 am

Re: Any anime characters you really hate

I see an Neon Genesis Evangelion ad beside this box >.>

So I'll say Rei, because she's smiling at me, and I don't like herrrr D;<

Gah, stupid REI!


✯ ✮ ☆ ★✯ ✮ ☆ ★✯ ✮ ☆ ★
✯ ✮ ☆ ★✯ ✮ ☆ ★✯ ✮ ☆ ★

Offline

#4 06 Mar, 2011 11:17 am

Re: Any anime characters you really hate

i agree with hating sakura (naruto shippuuden)
she's sooooooooooooooo freaking annoying!!! sad


♥ Nobody can give me the song of my heart ♥
        ♥ But you can give me the beat ♥

Offline

#5 06 Mar, 2011 12:00 pm

Re: Any anime characters you really hate

I hate Orihime Inoue from Bleach.
I hate her guts XD

Offline

#6 06 Mar, 2011 3:20 pm

Re: Any anime characters you really hate

I despise Lizzy from Kuroshitsuji with a passion
"CIELUUUUU~ <3" GAhhh! D:
http://www.cosplayhouse.com/images/D/Kuroshitsuji_Black_Butler_Elizabeth_Middleford_costume_ver_02-5-04.jpg

Oh and I hate Alois Trancy mad The way he treats people makes me wanna kick him in the face xD
http://gargarstegosaurus.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/alois_trancy_by_perry_noid.png
BLEHHHHHHH


Offline

#7 06 Mar, 2011 3:25 pm

Re: Any anime characters you really hate

Oooh yes yes  Hannah is also hateful i think.. she's sneaky, scary @_@

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/polls/582000/582650_1290266421530_full.jpg


✯ ✮ ☆ ★✯ ✮ ☆ ★✯ ✮ ☆ ★
✯ ✮ ☆ ★✯ ✮ ☆ ★✯ ✮ ☆ ★

Offline

#8 06 Mar, 2011 4:22 pm

Re: Any anime characters you really hate

BLAAAH! kill Sakura! WHY DID NARUTO SAVE HER!?!?!?
hahahah XD i hate her soooo much, sorry XD

i hate also,
Suzaku kururugi (Code Geass) he did the un forgivable, even though it doesent matter anymore ;D ALL HIL LELOUCH
Madara (naruto) for keeping sasuke to bed cuz he needs to heal his new eyes, causing NO SASUKE AWESOMENESS GRR
Rukia (bleach) how can't u hate her? Ichigo like killed himself 56 times just to save her life and she doesn't even say thnx?


GRR xD


Proud Christian

Offline

#9 06 Mar, 2011 5:01 pm

Re: Any anime characters you really hate

vampire_reality wrote:

Oooh yes yes  Hannah is also hateful i think.. she's sneaky, scary @_@

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/polls/5 … 0_full.jpg

I kinda like Hannah, before I found out she was with the demon crew xD now she just scares me.
I always felt sorry for her because Alois always used to beat her up :'(


Offline

#10 06 Mar, 2011 6:23 pm

Re: Any anime characters you really hate

sumnima255 wrote:

I hate Orihime Inoue from Bleach.
I hate her guts XD

i love orihime,but she does need to quit the kurosaki-kun,kurosaki-kun,kurosaki-kun O.<


.FLOW:Sabitsuki,Smile,sister,Oreko,Gabe Reika and Clever Kaibutsu,Gasmaskmaid
YUME NIKKI:Madotsuki,Masada,Poniko,Monoko,Monoe,uboaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Offline

#11 06 Mar, 2011 6:39 pm

Re: Any anime characters you really hate

anime-amina33 wrote:

Hey  people!

  I like to ask you............Who do really hate from any anime :<

                                    Well mine is FRIKEN MOMO HINAMORON FROM BLEACH >.<
                                                                       period.

                      Momo can not just die:
                1.gets hit by Hitsugaya
                 2.gets stabed by Aizen
                3.gets hit by allon
                4.gets stabed again by Hitsugaya
                  god just DIE already!!!!!!!!!

Kaname Chidori is very annoying. I suppose you could say I hate her.

Offline

#12 06 Mar, 2011 7:30 pm

Re: Any anime characters you really hate

HIME-J wrote:

vampire_reality wrote:

Oooh yes yes  Hannah is also hateful i think.. she's sneaky, scary @_@

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/polls/5 … 0_full.jpg

I kinda like Hannah, before I found out she was with the demon crew xD now she just scares me.
I always felt sorry for her because Alois always used to beat her up :'(

yeah the eye gouging, she takes your pity... but then BAM she twists it around her finger and next thing you know, you're on her side @_@ we must run!


✯ ✮ ☆ ★✯ ✮ ☆ ★✯ ✮ ☆ ★
✯ ✮ ☆ ★✯ ✮ ☆ ★✯ ✮ ☆ ★

Offline

#13 06 Mar, 2011 7:47 pm

Re: Any anime characters you really hate

I really hate her mad http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/File:Hitsu … namori.png I love that pic


.FLOW:Sabitsuki,Smile,sister,Oreko,Gabe Reika and Clever Kaibutsu,Gasmaskmaid
YUME NIKKI:Madotsuki,Masada,Poniko,Monoko,Monoe,uboaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Offline

#14 06 Mar, 2011 7:52 pm

Re: Any anime characters you really hate

anime-amina33 wrote:

sumnima255 wrote:

I hate Orihime Inoue from Bleach.
I hate her guts XD

i love orihime,but she does need to quit the kurosaki-kun,kurosaki-kun,kurosaki-kun O.<

Yeah! she does XD
Also she's always crying and stuff.
FFFUU- XD

vampire-reality wrote:

Oooh yes yes  Hannah is also hateful i think.. she's sneaky, scary @_@

I pitied her when Alois just gouged her eye e.O
Then b*tch turned scary lmao. XD

@Hime-J Lol, Kick him in the face then WOOP!
Repeatedly beat your screen lmao

Last edited by sumnima255 (06 Mar, 2011 7:53 pm)

Offline

#15 06 Mar, 2011 8:05 pm

Re: Any anime characters you really hate

Dude, Alois Trancy is the most awesome character there is.

Finally a messed up, neurotic, sadistic character. No 'heartbreaking' story behind it. He's just messed up and manipulative and sadistic <3 (ok there's a story but I don't see the connection).

He is my favourite Kuroshitsuji character. Claude is an ******* for randomly dumping Alois for Ciel and licking Ciel's blood off his fingers as if he's- as if he's-as if he's... omg you girls can fill in yourself yikes! How can you trust a guy like him?!
Egoistic, lying, ugly, fat, retarded, derp-face bastard that he is!mad

Hannah was annoying. During a fight she rips a part of her clothes off to show her cleavage (omg how you spell that XD?). Nothing special happened (like a super cleavage beam?). It's just being there. Doing nothing. Then keep the clothes unripped.

Offline

#16 06 Mar, 2011 8:24 pm

Re: Any anime characters you really hate

I agree, Alois Trancy is  a pretty cool boy.


/sweats

Offline

#17 06 Mar, 2011 8:53 pm

Re: Any anime characters you really hate

red*rogue wrote:

Dude, Alois Trancy is the most awesome character there is.

Finally a messed up, neurotic, sadistic character. No 'heartbreaking' story behind it. He's just messed up and manipulative and sadistic <3 (ok there's a story but I don't see the connection).

He is my favourite Kuroshitsuji character. Claude is an ******* for randomly dumping Alois for Ciel and licking Ciel's blood off his fingers as if he's- as if he's-as if he's... omg you girls can fill in yourself yikes! How can you trust a guy like him?!
Egoistic, lying, ugly, fat, retarded, derp-face bastard that he is!mad

Hannah was annoying. During a fight she rips a part of her clothes off to show her cleavage (omg how you spell that XD?). Nothing special happened (like a super cleavage beam?). It's just being there. Doing nothing. Then keep the clothes unripped.

I didn't really say I hate Alois, I'm just reallyyy used to watching Ciel I guess..
Must finish the rest of Kuroshitsuji..
Lmao.
Hannah's cleavage beam, lol since I haven't really seen that bit, was it effective? Do any effective damage?

Offline

#18 06 Mar, 2011 9:58 pm

Re: Any anime characters you really hate

hmmmmmm a character i hate wel i guess Luppi Antenor from Bleach he wass soo annoying i'm Hitsugaya sent him running and Grimmjow finally killed him (YAY)


Failure is not falling down, it is not getting up again

Offline

#19 06 Mar, 2011 10:35 pm

Re: Any anime characters you really hate

red*rogue wrote:

Dude, Alois Trancy is the most awesome character there is.

Finally a messed up, neurotic, sadistic character. No 'heartbreaking' story behind it. He's just messed up and manipulative and sadistic <3 (ok there's a story but I don't see the connection).

He is my favourite Kuroshitsuji character. Claude is an ******* for randomly dumping Alois for Ciel and licking Ciel's blood off his fingers as if he's- as if he's-as if he's... omg you girls can fill in yourself yikes! How can you trust a guy like him?!
Egoistic, lying, ugly, fat, retarded, derp-face bastard that he is!mad

Hannah was annoying. During a fight she rips a part of her clothes off to show her cleavage (omg how you spell that XD?). Nothing special happened (like a super cleavage beam?). It's just being there. Doing nothing. Then keep the clothes unripped.

Blehhh, I'm all for Ciel. At least he's a little bit nicer xD And he doesn't gouge people's eyes out.... Plus he cries when he's about to get killed, when he acts all beef. That peeved me too xD
I like Claude purely for the fact that I think there'll be some pretty decent ClaudexSebby fanarts *w* He is pretty sexy, but doesn't do a lot xD
Don't underestimate the cleavage beam! yikes It burns.... I don't like the way she randomly seems to throw up swords too xD

On a plus note:
http://www.myuppic.com/x/io/tumblr_l6jizxdpay1qceau5o1_500.jpg
Sebby wins :B

Last edited by HIME-J (06 Mar, 2011 10:45 pm)


Offline

#20 06 Mar, 2011 11:11 pm

Re: Any anime characters you really hate

HIME-J wrote:

red*rogue wrote:

Dude, Alois Trancy is the most awesome character there is.

Finally a messed up, neurotic, sadistic character. No 'heartbreaking' story behind it. He's just messed up and manipulative and sadistic <3 (ok there's a story but I don't see the connection).

He is my favourite Kuroshitsuji character. Claude is an ******* for randomly dumping Alois for Ciel and licking Ciel's blood off his fingers as if he's- as if he's-as if he's... omg you girls can fill in yourself yikes! How can you trust a guy like him?!
Egoistic, lying, ugly, fat, retarded, derp-face bastard that he is!mad

Hannah was annoying. During a fight she rips a part of her clothes off to show her cleavage (omg how you spell that XD?). Nothing special happened (like a super cleavage beam?). It's just being there. Doing nothing. Then keep the clothes unripped.

Blehhh, I'm all for Ciel. At least he's a little bit nicer xD And he doesn't gouge people's eyes out.... Plus he cries when he's about to get killed, when he acts all beef. That peeved me too xD
I like Claude purely for the fact that I think there'll be some pretty decent ClaudexSebby fanarts *w* He is pretty sexy, but doesn't do a lot xD
Don't underestimate the cleavage beam! yikes It burns.... I don't like the way she randomly seems to throw up swords too xD

On a plus note:
http://www.myuppic.com/x/io/tumblr_l6ji … o1_500.jpg
Sebby wins :B

*Has a nosebleed*

Offline

Board footer

205 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.