Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#41 09 Apr, 2011 2:28 pm

Re: Report BUGS/ISSUES with CanvasDraw (beta version 1.0)

Mine just says " Error on page" And  it is just gray , and nothing will show up hmm

" Flattery don't charge these batteries civilian. State your being here! "
~ S. Temera J. Calhoun

#42 09 Apr, 2011 2:50 pm

mine's grey and stays grey... sad face.

El hombre del sombrero nos envió! El nos contó historias asombrosas! Esta noche cenaremos tortugas! Que buenas estarán! Estoy felíz!
Dont question it. Take a picture
Hitachiin Brothers<3

#43 09 Apr, 2011 3:29 pm

when i press CanvasDraw, it just has a dark, gray, screen. nothing shows up. and it says, "error on page, to continue, press ok" i always exit or press something THEN exit, but when i try again, it still happens. i reeely wannna draw canvasdraw. plz help, RMD!

Be calm, and live. MY FAVE SONG: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56QAWuWLPRk
GO F.U.N., YOU ROCK!

#44 09 Apr, 2011 5:06 pm

I tried canvas draw on iPad... But I can't scroll down on the other tools I only get First 8 tools and not the other 16

#45 09 Apr, 2011 5:50 pm

We are still working on making the tool work well on ipad. Some issues need perfecting for ipad. To scroll brushes drag with 2 fingers.

The best way to support our community is to just keep drawing - even if it's for fun and not serious. Another way is by taking time to occasionally rate and comments drawings by new or learning artists.

#46 09 Apr, 2011 6:40 pm

Feature:Canvas Draw
Issue:All it shows is a grey box, it won't let me do anything :'(
Browser and operating system:not sure, i think it is internet 8 or 9, not sure...

*~Mew~*
*~Steef~* <--- xD

#47 09 Apr, 2011 7:10 pm

Feature: canvas draw (all tools)
Issue:  VERY LAGGY and i think the strokes you make should be smooth, but it comes out in dots and it's not connected >:-(  I don't know how to explain it, but I'll draw a picture of it.
Browser and operating system:  safari and 2008 mac with like... mac os x or something like that.

more info in description

Last edited by grette (09 Apr, 2011 7:15 pm)

#48 09 Apr, 2011 9:29 pm

Feature: basic brush~ simple brush to soft texture
Issue: when i try dawing a straight line it forms all these wierd circles and lags a lot

Feature: fill tool
Issue: when i try to fill something and have something already drawn, it leaves white space

Feature: grass tool
Issue: the tips on the grass don't show

Feature: fur tool
Issue: when drawing fur a random line forms under it

Feature: various shapes~ custom, filled shapes
Issue: it just creates a solid shape

Feature: eraser
Issue: it erases in dots and lags

Browser and operating system: IE9 , Windows7

even so.. canvasdraw is awesome! smile

Last edited by Aphetide (09 Apr, 2011 9:36 pm)

#49 09 Apr, 2011 10:11 pm

i have windows vista,and installed internet explorer 9.i have quite a bit of lag with the tools and have to tap each one several times when switching between them. gonna try to adjust my settings and see what happens!

#50 09 Apr, 2011 10:38 pm

Issue.. It wont load. There is nothing on it except "Standard view" and "Full view" and thats all,
Thnx smile

A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ, that a man should have to seek Him first to find her

#51 09 Apr, 2011 11:42 pm

It just said error on page, and I refreshed it. Then, there was just a plain gray screen. What do I do now?hmm

;:.Would you rather I be a heart breaker or a life taker?.:;             *Taking requests*

#52 10 Apr, 2011 1:33 am

Feature: Pen tool and airbrush tool
Issue: unexpected changes in function
Browser and operating system: Google Chrome (just downloaded today - don't know if it's 9 or not)

1. Pen tool:
    While using the third pen tool from the left, it suddenly became a shade tool as well!! Then stopped acting that way. Don't know if it was supposed to operate that way or not..just went with the flow.

2. Airbrush tool:
   While attempting to add a touch of light shading to a kind of table cloth in recent draw (not yet finished)... instead, it also added a kind of texture as well!!  (Since it was a tablecloth, I left it in the draw and considered it a bonus - this wouldn't have worked though if I was going for skin tone or something smooth).

Note: found the SMUDGE tool worked just fine in Chrome (whatever version it is).

I plan to upload this draw tonight - it will be called Cherryblossom Chrome (test)

Jesus is the answer no matter what the question.

#53 10 Apr, 2011 4:12 am

Feature: Canvas draw in general.
Issue: Actual "paper" doesn't show up!  Neither do brushes, etc.
Browser and operating system: Internet Explorer ver. 8? I think.

I tried it multiple times.  Then I went to Firefox, (which I don't like) and did Canvas Draw on there big_smile

“So I’ll make stomping on girls’ cellphones my new hobby.”
“I’m bored. Stepping on girls’ cellphones is no longer my hobby.”  -Izaya Orihara from Durarara!! (Light novel) volume 1.  smile

#54 10 Apr, 2011 4:13 am

Also is quite slow, but that could just be my old junky computer.  xD

“So I’ll make stomping on girls’ cellphones my new hobby.”
“I’m bored. Stepping on girls’ cellphones is no longer my hobby.”  -Izaya Orihara from Durarara!! (Light novel) volume 1.  smile

#55 10 Apr, 2011 5:33 am

EmiroxRocks wrote:

mine's grey and stays grey... sad face.

same for me
And I just downloaded firefox 9 and i have windows xp
Is it because I have Windows XP? That might be the problem for all of these people who say it won't load.

Last edited by Xx3Riah3xX (10 Apr, 2011 5:38 am)

#56 12 Apr, 2011 2:37 pm

Feature: Canvas Draw access
Issue: Tried to enter Canvas Draw on IE9... but only got a grey screen without canvas or tools.
Browser and operating system: IE9 (Windows Vista)

note:  Earlier this morning Google Chrome told me it couldn't load the RMD site and suggested I tell my computer to let Chrome be my FIREWALL!!!  I DON'T THINK SO!!!  - (thus UNINSTALL Chrome took place)

It's a shame, but firefox is most reliable source. Maybe I'll just learn to work around the smudge tool for awhile. I really do love what you are doing with Canvas DRaw.

Last edited by angelcake (12 Apr, 2011 2:38 pm)

Jesus is the answer no matter what the question.

#57 12 Apr, 2011 2:49 pm

Feature: Undo Button

Issue: When I click undo, it makes the drawing really blurry.  I start drawing again and the lines are clear until I hit the undo button again then everything goes back to blurry.

Browser and operating system: Firefox 4, Windows XP

(\__/)
(>*.*<)
c((“)_(“)
~♥~Everyone is mysterious in their own way~♥~

#58 12 Apr, 2011 6:50 pm

JUR

shadowdenigma wrote:

Feature: Undo Button

Issue: When I click undo, it makes the drawing really blurry.  I start drawing again and the lines are clear until I hit the undo button again then everything goes back to blurry.

Browser and operating system: Firefox 4, Windows XP

I have the same issue sad

Also would be nice if canvas could be zoomed out and in with middle mouse button scrolling and to move canvas with clicking middle mouse like its on Java tool.

#59 12 Apr, 2011 11:24 pm

I don't really know what caused this, but while working on one of my drawings it cleared the layer I was working on and wouldn't let me get the drawing back.

Firefox 6, Windows XP

A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart. <3
Never let a boy sweep you off your feet, because then he is in the perfect position to drop you on your butt.

#60 13 Apr, 2011 12:07 am

when i was working on the layer it was randomly flashing >.>

Board footer

122 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.