Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 29 Feb, 2008 11:57 pm

Shaky Lineart

Hi! I love this website, but when I draw stuff here, my lineart is very shakey looking. I used Corel Painter, Photoshop and a bunch of other programs and my lineart is not shakey there. Is this an incompatability issure with my tablet? I use a VisTablet. sad

#2 01 Mar, 2008 5:53 am

Re: Shaky Lineart

In general, the drawing tool may not be as responsive to your mouse or tablet as a non-web based application.  It's possible that the Flash Player (the plugin in your browser that loads the drawing tool) is lagging a little. This could be due to many reasons - firstly I would make sure that all other applications are closed while you are drawing and you have no applications like music playing on your computer at the same time.  You can also try and draw slightly faster to try and get less jagged lines.

The best way to support our community is to just keep drawing - even if it's for fun and not serious. Another way is by taking time to occasionally rate and comments drawings by new or learning artists.

#3 01 Mar, 2008 11:57 pm

Thanks for the reply. I don't think Flash is lagging, although I went and updated it when I read your post. I still have the same problems even after the update. I don't thing it's my computer either, since it's built for RAM-eating programs. I guess it's my tablet. I guess I'll wait until the drawing tool gets a little more advanced. Thanks anyway! smile

#4 02 Jan, 2013 11:16 pm

The same thing is happening to me and I'm using a Wacom Bamboo tablet.

Board footer

105 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.