Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#101 07 Aug, 2011 3:13 pm

Re: Any anime characters you really hate

Kyou-chan wrote:

Yuki Sohma from Fruits Basket. Always hated him, always will. Yuck. TEAM KYO! woo.

Kaname Kuran from from Vampire Knight. Horribleee. TEAM ZERO! woo.

Tadase... I forget his last name. From Shugo Chara. He's creepy. And rude. TEAM IKUTO! woo.

... I think there's a theme here. Oh well. I also hate amu from shag chara, for being pretty much useless. And Nagisa from Clannad. Loveee Tomoya and Sunohara, tho. smile  And pretty much every Naruto character in existence. Yeah... I hate a lot more characters than I love smile

You stole my words. o_o

THIS. RIGHT. HERE. IS. MY. KNIFE.
  Wake up in the mornin' feelin like slenderman.
  I READ PASTAMONSTERS. big_smile
The lonely prince with the bloodied crown can only smile and is forbidden to frown :DDD

#102 07 Aug, 2011 3:33 pm

Other people I do hate though..:
Sakura... =_= SHES SO G-D ANNOYING.
Tsuna.. Idk. Hes just..URGHHHHHHA
Lambo too. DX OHMYGOD JUST GAHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHA....
and Black Star. He REALLY annoys me I just hate 'em D:
Oh and also..Sharon from pandora hearts. GAWD I HATE HER. She pretty much has Break do everything for her .-. i get it, he's her servant.. BUT STILL! She does like nothing.... xD and she kinda barely has much parts in the anime.. well she does, but she also doesnt. Idk i just hate her. -_- and I also kinda hate Mey-rin from Kuroshiitsuji / BB xD I mean, i also like her in a way but i also dont ._. and also, two more people....
1. MIMI FROM LOVELY COMPLEX. HOLY SHIZ I hate her. shes so annoying and like is such a fake -_-
2. Nobu-chan from lovely complex and maybe that Chiharu girl.. or whatever her name is xD probably Chiharu though. She like never says anything! ._. shes always just THERE i mean really.. xD

The lonely prince with the bloodied crown can only smile and is forbidden to frown :DDD

#103 07 Aug, 2011 3:58 pm

oh yaeh i forgot to say this
I HATEE Izaya from Drrrrrr
THE GUYS A FRICKEN ******* >:U

.FLOW:Sabitsuki,Smile,sister,Oreko,Gabe Reika and Clever Kaibutsu,Gasmaskmaid
YUME NIKKI:Madotsuki,Masada,Poniko,Monoko,Monoe,uboaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

#104 07 Aug, 2011 5:00 pm

anime-amina33 wrote:

LOLOLOLOLO D:  Dawww Izaya is nice to people..sometimes..big_smile he stopped Anri from getting bullied~ big_smile... D; OKAY MAYBE ITS JUST ME big_smile

#105 07 Aug, 2011 6:31 pm

Momo Hinamori can't die!!! she is always crying over aizen and she's just ANNOYING!

#106 07 Aug, 2011 10:22 pm

animelover68 wrote:

Momo Hinamori can't die!!! she is always crying over aizen and she's just ANNOYING!

THANK YOU >:U
i luv ju :>

.FLOW:Sabitsuki,Smile,sister,Oreko,Gabe Reika and Clever Kaibutsu,Gasmaskmaid
YUME NIKKI:Madotsuki,Masada,Poniko,Monoko,Monoe,uboaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

#107 08 Aug, 2011 2:19 am

Tuxedo Kamen from sailor moon. he's SO WEAK! The only thing
he has to defend himself with is a stupid rose and plus hes always
getting kidnapped i mean ****!

#108 08 Aug, 2011 4:12 am

sadik wrote:

pshhhhh Sasuke, Sakura and those other peeps are NOTHING COMPARED TO TEH  ANNOYINGNESS OF THE BABY!!!!

HATE THE BABY! hate him........ .............hate him PLEASEEEEE!!!! ಥ_ಥ  

YOU CHILD HATER >:U
Eet's okay Sadik.
I'll hate the baby with you.

hello

#109 08 Aug, 2011 12:04 pm

anime-amina33 wrote:

Get out now.

xD Izaya is frikkin awesome

Okayokay who else do I hate...

Mephisto Pheles and Amaimon annoy me like hell D: So does Shura and her massive titties, I mean come on! She doesn't have to show them off with a bikini that's about 6 sizes too small! (Ao no Exorcist)

Tsubasa Amaha from Starry sky has a horrible voice O___o SO annoying! I'm ashamed to share a star-sign with him D:

I know I mentioned it before but I still hate Alois Trancy... I finished Kuroshiitsuji ages ago and yet the hate still burns mad

#110 13 Aug, 2011 8:34 pm

hetalialover wrote:

Tuxedo Kamen from sailor moon. he's SO WEAK! The only thing
he has to defend himself with is a stupid rose and plus hes always
getting kidnapped i mean ****!

THANK GOD YOU WERE BORN! Tuxedo mask can't do anything in the anime, he actually has his own attacks in the manga.

Manga him: No worries Usako,  I'll kill him. TUXEDO LA SMOKING BOMBER!

Anime him: *throws a rose* YOU CAN DO IT USAGI! *JUST WATCHES* Good job, girls. *LEAVES*

Sailor Moon is coming back in 2013 with some of the original voice actors!!!!!!!!! big_smile

#111 14 Aug, 2011 2:12 am

I hate everyone on Dragonball Z because I just hate that "anime" in general. OTL The characters never make sense either.

And I hate Claude Faustus of Kuroshitsuji because he's a alskdjfalksjflkdsjfkjlkj$@%&!9.

hello

#112 14 Aug, 2011 4:08 am

anime-amina33 wrote:

NUUU , izaya its freakin awesome D: ..

VIP of Bigbang , Cassiopeia from 東方神起 <3

#113 17 Aug, 2011 12:00 am

...I still hate Alois Trancy :I

hello

#114 17 Aug, 2011 1:01 am

i absolutely HATE kikyo. she is MESSED UP. 
she needs to hurry up and frickin DIE already, she is totally making a love triangle that DOES NOT NEED TO BE THERE. I don't think i know anybody who even likes her. She is awesome in an annoying kind of way, but seriously? She's just getting in the way of Kagome and Inuyasha ever connecting beyond that friendship. I would get mad at Inuyasha too, but he's just too funny. every time i see his ears, i just can't get mad at him. XD

Everything will be all right in the end; and if it is not all right, it is not the end.
-Paolo Coelho

#115 17 Aug, 2011 1:30 am

i hate touson from bleach

#116 17 Aug, 2011 1:32 am

AMINA!!! u suck how can u hate Izaya from Dararara!!!!!!! I LOVE HIM!!!!!!
mad

#117 17 Aug, 2011 5:50 am

I guess I'll take the time to put down everybody in anime i hate

+Tuxedo Mask: The guy just stands there like "I'll encourage you to fight and throw a rose!"
+Chibiusa: I know she has problems of her own, but really she has unnecessary time when, say, they run to INSPECT A MONSTER'S WORK and she gets mad and is like "You're all heartless!"...really, little ****?
+Sakura: Really annoying and not useful at all until 100 or 200 episodes in.
+Kaoru Kamiya: I hate when she's described as independent and strong, because she's just clingy and abusive.
+Rue: I started hating her when she got all pms-ing on Princess tutu like "I'm the raven princess, so i'll be acting bi-tchy now."
+Chi-chi: She's only married to Goku because he thinks it's food, and other than that she's like "Goku, stop training Gohan to fight! He needs to study (when obviously they are in a place where school is useless)

Everyone else i thought i hated in anime, i can tolerate, but the above i really can't. (except for maybe Chibiusa...maybe.)

Sailor Moon is coming back in 2013 with some of the original voice actors!!!!!!!!! big_smile

#118 17 Aug, 2011 7:10 am

Miya Koshiro from Yumiero patissiere. I cant bloody stand her laugh...

#119 17 Aug, 2011 8:09 am

Why would anyone hate Matt? He wasn't even in the anime/manga long enough to know anything about him. There's nothing there to hate or like.

EDIT:
I hate all Hetalia characters, all Vocaloid characters, and all the bishie-type guys from y a o i, and other lame types of manga/anime.

Last edited by VirusX (17 Aug, 2011 8:11 am)

Please do come back.
And play, someday.

#120 17 Aug, 2011 11:55 am

i hate kagome from inuyasha, shes just a big baby!

rawr :3

Board footer

139 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.