Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#121 17 Aug, 2011 2:21 pm

Re: Any anime characters you really hate

kagome's dub acting is just terrible http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKgyq92L … re=related "Imnotademonokay!" What the hell?

Sailor Moon is coming back in 2013 with some of the original voice actors!!!!!!!!! big_smile

#122 17 Aug, 2011 5:06 pm

testergirl2801 wrote:

AMINA!!! u suck how can u hate Izaya from Dararara!!!!!!! I LOVE HIM!!!!!!
mad

WELL EXUZE ME PRINCESS!!!!!

.FLOW:Sabitsuki,Smile,sister,Oreko,Gabe Reika and Clever Kaibutsu,Gasmaskmaid
YUME NIKKI:Madotsuki,Masada,Poniko,Monoko,Monoe,uboaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

#123 17 Aug, 2011 5:10 pm

LISTEN TO ME
Izayas alright...its just that..i got eh felling O-e

YUME NIKKI:Madotsuki,Masada,Poniko,Monoko,Monoe,uboaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

#124 17 Aug, 2011 7:28 pm

missa missa ((death note)
sakura,sai , Rock Lee ......(naruto)

they are just  2 annoying

Those who are proud, have false pride
Those who are loud, must have lied
Those who are fraud, themselves fried
Those light as cloud, easily glide.

#125 17 Aug, 2011 7:35 pm

rock lee's hideous, and he's annoying, but i don't hate him that much, i just tone him out

Sailor Moon is coming back in 2013 with some of the original voice actors!!!!!!!!! big_smile

#126 18 Aug, 2011 6:54 pm

bump

#127 18 Aug, 2011 8:16 pm

I dunno if this has been brought up already, but Risa Harada from DN Angel and Rei from Highschool of the Dead. Ugh. Whores I tell ya.

If you're choking on an ice cube, simply pour a cup of boiling water down your throat. Presto!! The blockage will instantly remove itself.

#128 19 Aug, 2011 12:47 am

Miyako Sakashita from Aishiteruze Baby.. Seriously, raise your kid or leave the poor thing alone hmm

Sae Kashiwagi from Peach Girl.. You know, there's messy, then there's stupid messy.. She was just a poorly developed character, a futile attempt to create an "evil" persona that tries to redeem herself in the end.

Ikuru Yoshizumi from Ai Ren (manga)-- An awesome manga, but DUDE, you're dying, you're **** about it, we got it in the first chapter!

/rant

Pulled to the twisted spiral stairs, you falling down, Unpainted pictures trick the blind to see,
      Our thoughts clear...
            We fool ourselves.
                          --"Mental Pictures" Solitude Aeturnus

#129 26 Aug, 2011 2:55 am

Forget what I said before >.<
I finally got to Bleach 166 (yeah, I still have a loong way to go >_>)..and now Orihime doesn't seem so bad anymore......so...er........
..although, I still don't care much for Misa or Xion.....

Lawliet forever <3 ...and the Wammy Boys <33

#130 26 Aug, 2011 8:39 am

I hate the 1st squad cptn in bleach and old man zang

leave me a comment on my profile and i will rate your draws!!

P.S i drew my stamp photo!! big_smile

#131 01 Sep, 2011 3:55 am

I still hate Kaoru, and i don't understand when people are fans of her, like "Kenshin Kaoru all the way!" And that's another thing, why do nice characters get paired with abusive and useless girls?
http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2010/165/3/8/sasusaku183_colored_by_pinkyflame.jpg We damn well don't need this
http://members.tripod.com/dark_maylee/kenkaoimages/kenkao14.jpg How the hell do we make a pairing from that? http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgdgbfCKju1qbp832o1_500.jpg That's how, for some f*cked up reason

#132 04 Apr, 2012 7:45 pm

*randomly feels like bumping it up*

Vocaloid characters. Their singing *shivers* it just creeps me out...

I'd rather listen to some chain smoking woman singing "and IIIII will always looooooove you!".

#133 05 Apr, 2012 12:43 am

Hmmmm.... I DESPISE Orihime from Bleach(Miss weird mood swings and a stereotypical too busty anime girl); Takada, Light, and Misa from Deathnote (Because I love Mello, Matt, and L); Luna from Secret Agent Luna (too frikin' PERFECT. No one likes a 'Mary Sue' character.); Sailor Moon from Sailor Moon (Her charcter is overused.); and the Witch of the Waste from Howl's Moving Castle (she almost killed Howl!!!!).

#134 05 Apr, 2012 4:44 am

minakoS wrote:

I still hate Kaoru, and i don't understand when people are fans of her, like "Kenshin Kaoru all the way!" And that's another thing, why do nice characters get paired with abusive and useless girls?
http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2 … yflame.jpg We damn well don't need this
http://members.tripod.com/dark_maylee/k … nkao14.jpg How the hell do we make a pairing from that? http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgdgb … o1_500.jpg That's how, for some f*cked up reason

Exactly

#135 05 Apr, 2012 3:29 pm

Ugh I hate so many people(haha) don't kill me for not remembering surnames, that's never been my strong point ;P

Tsumugi(K-on!) for one. Super cute, extremely messed up rich girl that everyone absolutely [i]loves[\i] ugh! Can't that girl be normal? It really bothers me when she randomly goes into an extreme yu,ri mode!

Sayaka(Ultra Maniac) I hate it when authors make guys randomly like some one new when they liked someone since childhood D: I hate her so much. "I know I almost killed you and all your friends and then tried to steal your boyfriend just to set you up with someone else, but we're friends right?" Grrr

Rima(Shugo Chara) For one just her size bothers me. She so much shorter!! She looks like a baby and acts like one too. She a spoiled brat who gets upset when people aren't as funny as her. She fake cries about everything to get her way.

Nagihiko(Shugo Chara) "I'm going to dress up and dance like a girl even though I love doing things as a boy. I hope Amu-chan doesn't realize who I am even though I want her to know I've been her best friend"  And oh my gosh he went to the girls dressing room and changed and took showers and stuff.

Haha There's more but I'll spare you ;P

Maia-tan is awesome!
Check her out! http://www.ratemydrawings.com/user/rockcandysweetie/

#136 05 Apr, 2012 5:17 pm

awww yes i really hate Black Star from soul eater ._. he is so anoying xD ( when he is screaming " jahoo " i can hit him all the time D: )

“Anything is good if it's made of chocolate.”
~ Jo Brand

#137 05 Apr, 2012 9:54 pm

Yuki from future diary

ヽ(´ー`)人(´∇`)人(`Д´)ノ  (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

#138 05 Apr, 2012 10:11 pm

I HATE TSUKIYOMI IKUTO FROM SHUGO CHARA

#139 05 Apr, 2012 11:58 pm

all dragon ball characters.....

Beautiful things never last. That's why fireflies flash.
-From the beautiful voice of Ron Pope

#140 06 Apr, 2012 1:31 am

minakoS wrote:

i hate ugly as hell characters like captain yamato from naruto

Oehhhh, Pablo's out to get you now.

And I still dislike/hate Sakura with a passion. Useless slvt.
I also hate all One piece characters, because I just hate the Anime. And What's her face from Code Geass, you know Green hair... Urgh.. Too lazy to look her up. Eitherway, I mostly dislike female characters, because there's ALWAYS atleast 1 useless female characters in an Anime. Seriously, always.

Last edited by Sasomori (06 Apr, 2012 1:32 am)

Board footer

157 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.