Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 05 Jun, 2010 11:03 pm

CAN'TOAD SAVED DRAWINGS ON RMD OR JAVA TOOL!!!

WHY CAN'T I UPLOAD MY SAVED DRAWINGS!? IS IT BECUZ...???? IDK BUT PLZ HELP!
I PRESS EITHER LOAD SAVED DRAW OR LOAD DRAWING AND PICK A FILE, THEN I PRESS LOAD, ON THE RMD TOOL IT SAYS PROGRESS, AND THERE IS NO PROGRESS WITH THE LOADING, ON THE JAVA TOOL IT SAYS ERRROR WITH FILE(WHATEVER) ,I TRIED DIFFERENT DRAWINGS AND DID IT SEVERAL TIME EVERY COUPLE DAYS...BUT IT DOESNT SEEM TO BE WORKING...??????

hhhmm....the days go by, the sun rises and sets, ur life is in daily routine and you cant do s*** about it....

#2 06 Jun, 2010 3:31 pm

Re: CAN'TOAD SAVED DRAWINGS ON RMD OR JAVA TOOL!!!

did you put .chi in java ? i'm having the same problem with flash one day... but after some days it become normal!

when you say you have no friend, no motivation, no idea, or no happyness...
PM me smile... i'll be your friend and draw for you big_smile!
now! SMILE big_smile!!

#3 07 Jun, 2010 12:05 am

yes i put .chi after it or .rmd after it!!! ugh y isnt it loading!!

hhhmm....the days go by, the sun rises and sets, ur life is in daily routine and you cant do s*** about it....

#4 07 Jun, 2010 1:38 am

Try sending the file to another RMD member you know and see if it loads for them. That way you can at least know if it a problem specific to your computer or not.

The best way to support our community is to just keep drawing - even if it's for fun and not serious. Another way is by taking time to occasionally rate and comments drawings by new or learning artists.

#5 08 Jun, 2010 9:09 pm

well i think its my computer becuz i have tried multiple files...thank u for the suggestion though!! :[

#6 30 Nov, 2011 6:48 am

I just drew a picture and saved it... now I dont know how to open it again.

#7 14 Dec, 2011 1:46 am

shaybear wrote:

I just drew a picture and saved it... now I dont know how to open it again.

OMG!! thats my problem! GGGRRR!mad

What time is it?!.........................................................................................................AWSOME TIME!!=^,^=
~NA NO DA!!

Board footer

102 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.