Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search
  • Forum Home
  •  » Manga Talk
  •  » Is any1 here a fan of Full Moon Wo Sagashite?I am!!:)*official thread*

#1 17 Jan, 2012 6:10 am

Is any1 here a fan of Full Moon Wo Sagashite?I am!!:)*official thread*

well u read the title!!! big_smile i love Full moon!!! tho it made me cry!!
http://e-shuushuu.net/images/2009-09-20-200264.jpeg My favorite character is Mitsuki! why? well she been through so many pain!! & i dont wanna give spoiler on accident so im :X xD

http://cardinalgarnet.tripod.com/images/anime_and_manga/full_moon_cast.jpg xD so tell me whose ur favorite character & why? XD



Members so far: :'D ^w^          <3 B.U.M.P <3
Mellmonster
^caKea^
Mimichan00
Angelstar123
dawnpool
mist_:D
karsha forever
pirupirupon
pit0010

Last edited by animelover1234 (24 Feb, 2012 12:40 am)


"Death is a promise and life is a lie." - Unknown

Offline

#2 17 Jan, 2012 3:26 pm

Re: Is any1 here a fan of Full Moon Wo Sagashite?I am!!:)*official thread*

B U M P ;D xD


"Death is a promise and life is a lie." - Unknown

Offline

#3 17 Jan, 2012 4:13 pm

Re: Is any1 here a fan of Full Moon Wo Sagashite?I am!!:)*official thread*

Takuto, he's had sad life. And I love his character design. =u=


Jump on the skateboard, Yatagarasu~

Offline

#4 17 Jan, 2012 11:48 pm

Re: Is any1 here a fan of Full Moon Wo Sagashite?I am!!:)*official thread*

=u=b yay~! x'D u love kitties?x'D i think hes pretty funny! XD


"Death is a promise and life is a lie." - Unknown

Offline

#5 18 Jan, 2012 1:19 pm

Re: Is any1 here a fan of Full Moon Wo Sagashite?I am!!:)*official thread*

Full Moon wo Sagashite was the first Japanese manga I read. :'D
I now have the whole series. Arina Tanemura love 8'DD

Hmm, favourite character... it would have to be Moe/Meroko.
I like all characters though //shot ||D
http://download.minitokyo.net/Full.Moon.wo.Sagashite.220775.jpg

Have you read http://www.mangafox.com/manga/zettai_ka … s_fortune/ by Arina Tanemura?
It's so fluffy and cute 8'U

Offline

#6 18 Jan, 2012 3:20 pm

Re: Is any1 here a fan of Full Moon Wo Sagashite?I am!!:)*official thread*

i havent!!!  geez all of Arina Tanemura sorry are so touching 8'D I MUST READ THE STORY U SHOWED ME!!!! but not now im going to skool TT^TT
http://img3.lln.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/06092008/1/7/9/e/179e983c78e580_full.jpg i remember this :'D


"Death is a promise and life is a lie." - Unknown

Offline

#7 19 Jan, 2012 1:02 am

Re: Is any1 here a fan of Full Moon Wo Sagashite?I am!!:)*official thread*

animelover1234 wrote:

i havent!!!  geez all of Arina Tanemura sorry are so touching 8'D I MUST READ THE STORY U SHOWED ME!!!! but not now im going to skool TT^TT
http://img3.lln.crunchyroll.com/i/spire … 0_full.jpg i remember this :'D

I didn't like the ending in the anime as much as the ending in the manga :'D
But still, both ways, Eichi was still dead >8U //prefers EichixMitsuki

Offline

#8 19 Jan, 2012 1:13 am

Re: Is any1 here a fan of Full Moon Wo Sagashite?I am!!:)*official thread*

Wow, I LOVE Full Moon, and its songs especially. Hmm, idk who my favorite character is, but mostly, er, Mistuki or Takuto. Full Moon was the first anime I watched and actually enjoyed. Is this a fan club? If so, I'll join. smile <3 bump <3

Offline

#9 19 Jan, 2012 2:12 am

Re: Is any1 here a fan of Full Moon Wo Sagashite?I am!!:)*official thread*

Mimichan00 wrote:

Wow, I LOVE Full Moon, and its songs especially. Hmm, idk who my favorite character is, but mostly, er, Mistuki or Takuto. Full Moon was the first anime I watched and actually enjoyed. Is this a fan club? If so, I'll join.  <3 bump <3

Yup its a fan club type x'D


^caKea^ wrote:

I didn't like the ending in the anime as much as the ending in the manga :'D
But still, both ways, Eichi was still dead >8U //prefers EichixMitsuki

>8'U why!!!! WHY EICHI-KUN MUST DIEEEEEEEEEE D8


"Death is a promise and life is a lie." - Unknown

Offline

#10 19 Jan, 2012 2:14 am

Re: Is any1 here a fan of Full Moon Wo Sagashite?I am!!:)*official thread*

B
U
M
P
big_smile


"Death is a promise and life is a lie." - Unknown

Offline

#11 20 Jan, 2012 8:31 pm

Re: Is any1 here a fan of Full Moon Wo Sagashite?I am!!:)*official thread*

whoops haven't checked on the thread Dx anywho~
BUMP ☆<3☆<3☆<3☆<3☆<3☆


"Death is a promise and life is a lie." - Unknown

Offline

#12 20 Jan, 2012 8:59 pm

Re: Is any1 here a fan of Full Moon Wo Sagashite?I am!!:)*official thread*

OOO OOO
I like
takuto
:3
I like the kittyness
Or something
CANS I HAS A KITTEH :0

Offline

#13 21 Jan, 2012 6:04 am

Re: Is any1 here a fan of Full Moon Wo Sagashite?I am!!:)*official thread*

xD yesh u can my dear xD sorry hyper 8D


"Death is a promise and life is a lie." - Unknown

Offline

#14 21 Jan, 2012 6:05 am

Re: Is any1 here a fan of Full Moon Wo Sagashite?I am!!:)*official thread*

tongue bump <3


"Death is a promise and life is a lie." - Unknown

Offline

#15 21 Jan, 2012 7:39 pm

Re: Is any1 here a fan of Full Moon Wo Sagashite?I am!!:)*official thread*

tongue
B
U
M
P
<3


"Death is a promise and life is a lie." - Unknown

Offline

#16 21 Jan, 2012 11:40 pm

Re: Is any1 here a fan of Full Moon Wo Sagashite?I am!!:)*official thread*

BUMP !!!!!!! ಠ益ಠ"


"Death is a promise and life is a lie." - Unknown

Offline

#17 22 Jan, 2012 12:19 am

Re: Is any1 here a fan of Full Moon Wo Sagashite?I am!!:)*official thread*

Ok Ok iam posting. I think i watch this after school during elementary school i don't remember much of it. I think i remember Takuto though was blond or did he had black hair and, the girl with pink hair.

Last edited by dawnpool (22 Jan, 2012 12:21 am)

Offline

#18 22 Jan, 2012 12:32 am

Re: Is any1 here a fan of Full Moon Wo Sagashite?I am!!:)*official thread*

animelover1234 wrote:

BUMP !!!!!!! ಠ益ಠ"

⊙▂⊙

Offline

#19 22 Jan, 2012 12:43 am

Re: Is any1 here a fan of Full Moon Wo Sagashite?I am!!:)*official thread*

Angelstar123 wrote:

⊙▂⊙

ಠ益ಠ"

dawnpool wrote:

Ok Ok iam posting. I think i watch this after school during elementary school i don't remember much of it. I think i remember Takuto though was blond or did he had black hair and, the girl with pink hair.

ah u mean mistuki! she was tranform to a 16 year old & yeah x'D YAY! XD


"Death is a promise and life is a lie." - Unknown

Offline

#20 22 Jan, 2012 1:57 am

Re: Is any1 here a fan of Full Moon Wo Sagashite?I am!!:)*official thread*

animelover1234 wrote:

Angelstar123 wrote:

⊙▂⊙

ಠ益ಠ"

dawnpool wrote:

Ok Ok iam posting. I think i watch this after school during elementary school i don't remember much of it. I think i remember Takuto though was blond or did he had black hair and, the girl with pink hair.

ah u mean mistuki! she was tranform to a 16 year old & yeah x'D YAY! XD

Yay i do remember some of it. I watched on cartoonnetwork back when they had all the anime on. You guys remember that?

Offline

Board footer

119 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.