Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 21 Feb, 2012 12:40 am

New Manga Idea?

Um, Hi there! smile

So I had this idea for some time about an acadamy that specializes with kids that are into art. Not just painting or drawing, but like singing, acting, playing instruments, and cooking! big_smile Er...here's the summery:

A girl name Brooke Robinson is a freshman at San Francisco's Arts Acadamy. ( yeah, I know, boring name, right? ) One day, the school principle announces the chosen contestents of the County Arts Championship. She is one of them. Shocked and puzzled by this, she doesn't know what to do! Brooke will have to find a way to get support and more information about this. Find out what happens by reading this new manga! Will she make it, or not? You'll have to see!

Yeah, thats the summery...it may seem a little boring...well, I need a title for the manga. Maybe i'll just use the school's name. Here are the characters to the manga if you wanna see:

Main Characters

Brooke Robinson : An outgoing, friendly, 15 year old girl. She specializes in singing, but she doesn't think she's that good, and is also a conteststant for the county's art champianship. She has two younger siblings, one is in 7 grade, Mike, and the other in 5 grade, Ariana. Her ancestors come from England and Italy.

Grace Jiao Lan Chen: A shy, quiet, but friendly 15 year old girl. She and her family once lived in Hong Kong, but they moved to San Franciso. She specializes in art, cooking, and playing instruments. Later, she's a conteststant for the champianship as well. She has an older brother who is a senior at the academy, Alex and a brother who's in 6 grade, Max.

Jessica Harvey: An Outgoing, preppy, and wealthy 15 year old girl. She specializes in singing, and acting. Sometimes, she can get on peoples nerves because of her selfishness and show-off personality.She has one younger sister, Bianca, whos in 8 grade. she comes from a German and French family. She is one of the conteststants for the champianship also. ( I guess she'll be more of antagonist than a friend..)

Jayden Matthews: The grade's heart throb, he's a friendly, outgoing , 15 year old guy with a cheerful personality. He can pursuade anything and anyone just by his words. He's really good in sports and acting. He also has a younger sister Kyla, who's in 3 grade. His family ancestory comes from England. He will be a conteststant for the champianship.

Colten Young: He's one of Jaydon's best friends, along with Dylan. He's pretty much like Jaydon, but he has his nerdy side. He's 15 years old and has an older sister, Sabrina whos in college. He is also one of the contestsants for the champianship. He specializes in cooking, and acting.

Dylan Hunt: He's also one of Jayden's best friends, along with Colten. Dylan is a 15 year old guy, and he's a little bit of a pervert, but he has his good side. He specializes in art and is a conteststant in the champianship. He has two younger brothers, who are actually twins, Tyler and Austin. All three have a French ancestory. Also, he can play a mean trumpet.

Yeah, those are the main characters...there might be some romance going on throughout the manga! If you want more detail about the characters just be sure to ask. Also, there will be more characters to come, so stay tuned! big_smile Go ahead and give tips if you can please!

"I am very preased to meet you." -Japan, Axis Powers: Hetalia

#2 21 Feb, 2012 10:28 pm

Re: New Manga Idea?

This seems very interesting! yikes I would read it! -^u^-

#3 22 Feb, 2012 12:48 am

awsome:D

honestly, I dont even know anymore

#4 22 Feb, 2012 2:50 am

@ monochrome-kuro and MidSummer

Ah, thank you very much! smile

#5 22 Feb, 2012 8:47 pm

Seems good owo maybe for a title Seeming as Brooke comes from an Italian Family, you could maybe do an Italian title XD lol i dunno (I'm not very good at things like this xD )

"You know, I once killed a man in his sleep with his own moustache and a grape."
~Hetalia~

#6 23 Feb, 2012 2:18 am

very interesting idea~ i would totally read it =w=b

#7 26 Feb, 2012 3:34 am

@ oriental-blossem

Ah, thank you! And maybe you're right...an Italian title will probrably be interesting! big_smile

#8 26 Feb, 2012 3:35 am

@ Aphetide

Thank you very much! big_smile

#9 24 Oct, 2012 1:01 pm

AAAHHHH! i am wild about manga stories!!!big_smile
Mmm..(control)

i would luv 2 read it.. will it be a comic, picture book or novel?

[url]http://chibiapplevamp.deviantart.com/[/url]

#10 25 Oct, 2012 5:56 pm

BunnyBlaster wrote:

AAAHHHH! i am wild about manga stories!!!big_smile
Mmm..(control)

i would luv 2 read it.. will it be a comic, picture book or novel?

Ah, thanks! I really appreciate that you're interested! smile

Hmm, I think I might make it a light novel. But, I'm not sure yet

#11 25 Oct, 2012 7:25 pm

cool:D

[url]http://chibiapplevamp.deviantart.com/[/url]

Board footer

139 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.