Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 29 Feb, 2012 4:51 pm

Talk to Me (Manga game)

Friendship? Love? Rivals? Enemies? You decide!

the News

2.29.12 -- Thread was opened

--------------------------------------------------------------

the Explanation

Ok, so basically, this is a sort of role play game. Every now and then I will release a new original character, where they will start off introducing themselves. Rather than talking to "me", talk to the characters that I draw, and then later I draw a reply according to their character. It's basically like a host/hostess system, and a round-a-bout request system. You are free to reply to them, and I will draw a reply from them to you. Each character has their own personality and background. Hopefully, this will be something fun to pass your time with. Also, they don't really belong anywhere in my manga or stories so feel free to use them if you'd like.

If you still have questions, feel free to ask, and I will try to the best of my abilities to answer them.

---------------------------------------------------------------

the Method

to "talk" to them, reply with: "@____________" or specify who you want to talk to in every post you want to post a reply to them. If there is no "@________" or specification, I will assume it is for me.

it is also on a first come first serve basis. I will only respond to whoever responds the quickest after the response drawing has been posted. Otherwise, it is too much work to try to answer everybody who wants to talk to them. Sorry.

oh, and please stay faithful to the one you chose to talk to (unless you're super unlucky and can never get to them), otherwise there will be too many chatters...

Ex.

koi ni ochite wrote:

@ Honoka: Honoka, haven't I told you many times? Don't call me Onii-chan, call me "Onii-chama <3" instead.

Response:

*WARNING* Each reply leaves lasting effects!! If you get on a character's bad side, they will continue to dislike you, unless you make them forgive you. Also, due to lack of time, "you" involves anyone who responds to them, because I can't draw a picture for every single RMDian.

*Also, all characters see you as their opposite gender, just to make things easier. Don't have a slip up.
----------------------------------------------------------------

the Catalogue:

*client list is the people they've been able to respond to.

"the Sleepy Prince"
Yuuta Tachibana
date added: 2.29.12
client list: Animelover1234, 1992,

"the Tsundere Little Sister"
Honoka Hamasaki
date added: 2.29.12
client list: Cookie Tan,

"the Cutie Joker"
Haruto Fukui
date added: 3.10.12
client list:

---------------------------------------------------------------

the Extra Catalogue

These are the more... unsavory characters to talk to, mostly characters for humor and entertainment. Talk to them if you dare. If they get lonely, sometimes they will randomly interrupt a conversation (because I doubt they'll get as much screen time as they want), so try to keep them company!

there's no one up here yet!

----------------------------------------------------------------

the Requests

If you have a certain type of character you want me to portray, feel free to ask and if I can, I'll try to deliver. Fanart, I can do somewhat, but only if I know the character. Otherwise, I can't really respond remotely close to what they actually would now can I?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

the Frequently Asked Questions

------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope to have fun with this, and I hope you will too!

Last edited by koi ni ochite (11 Mar, 2012 12:56 pm)

#2 29 Feb, 2012 4:52 pm

Re: Talk to Me (Manga game)

the Chat Log

All conversations between you and characters will be recorded here. I don't want to take up too much space so no more than 5 per character. I will backlog it as well.

Yuuta Tachibana:

animelover1234 & 1992 wrote:
stop being sleepy & hang out with me & cookie u sleepy prince? =w= (&) Stop being sleepy!!! Maybe you should try exercising to get that energy up. *throws sweat pants at chu*

@ animelover1234 & 1992

animelover1234 wrote:
@Yuuta well u no like doing anything? well then can i sleep with u? =w=

@animelover1234

Honoka Hamasaki:

Cookie Tan wrote:
I WANT A SISTER LIKE YOU ಥдಥ And your new Onii-Chan commands you to do a cute Miku cosplay <3 Do it, or no dessert for you tonight >_> *Cough*

@Cookie Tan
part 2

Haruto Fukui

Last edited by koi ni ochite (11 Mar, 2012 12:55 pm)

#3 29 Feb, 2012 5:52 pm

wink

Animus (my manga) the official forum: http://tinyurl.com/7hkw3qy
Working to be more active on RMD because I love this website!!!!
However, by that time, you will be torn into 1000 pieces. Shichika Hachiretsu Kai! CHERRIO!! I ♥ Katanagatari

#4 29 Feb, 2012 5:56 pm

i can try xD but i'll be a bit confuse so owo''

"Death is a promise and life is a lie." - Unknown

#5 01 Mar, 2012 9:31 am

That's ok. Just talk to someone. That's basically all you have to do.

However, by that time, you will be torn into 1000 pieces. Shichika Hachiretsu Kai! CHERRIO!! I ♥ Katanagatari

#6 01 Mar, 2012 8:22 pm

big_smile ^w^ ok~! well us or OC?

#7 02 Mar, 2012 7:26 am

OC smile

#8 02 Mar, 2012 7:54 am

I should do a sample run first... Just so people can understand it somewhat better. Um... Lesee... I guess I'll talk to Honoka first since I'm better at drawing girls. I'll make it void first though, because this is just an example. I'll try to draw it after I get out of school. ;D

@Honoka: Honoka, haven't I told you many times? Don't call me Onii-chan, call me "Onii-chama <3" instead. :3 Even though I'm a girl. tongue

#9 02 Mar, 2012 2:52 pm

I'm weak...I must ask something >8D Ummm......@Honoka I WANT A SISTER LIKE YOU ಥдಥ And your new Onii-Chan commands you to do a cute Miku cosplay <3 Do it, or no dessert for you tonight >_> *Cough*

Last edited by CookieTan (02 Mar, 2012 2:53 pm)

Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot. LOL. ಠ_ಠ

#10 02 Mar, 2012 5:35 pm

@cookie tan:

#11 02 Mar, 2012 6:25 pm

@Yuuta stop being sleepy & hang out with me & cookie u sleepy prince? =w=

#12 02 Mar, 2012 6:55 pm

@The Sleepy Prince, Stop being sleepy!!! Maybe you should try exercising to get that energy up. *throws sweat pants at chu*

Last edited by 1992 (02 Mar, 2012 7:06 pm)

#13 02 Mar, 2012 7:09 pm

Since they're basically the same thing I'll respond to them both. =w=

#14 02 Mar, 2012 7:21 pm

=w=b yay~! c:

#15 02 Mar, 2012 8:23 pm

@animelover1234 and 1992

Bad start lol. Mess with his sleep there will be consequences! Although don't mess with his sleep there will be no conversation. =_=

Last edited by koi ni ochite (02 Mar, 2012 8:26 pm)

#16 02 Mar, 2012 8:34 pm

xD OMG stuubbeerrn guy =w= & i dont thnk my comment saved on ur drawing OTL lll well i said " =^= stuberrn guy but ur so kawaii~ *hugs* im Bre~ c: & its nothing bad >3>;; u might be our hostage >D" & crud its a bad start D8
@Yuuta well u no like doing anything? well then can i sleep with u? =w=

#17 02 Mar, 2012 9:51 pm

@ the Sleepy Prince, your mom let me in, silly. You sound so startled hah. *smile* How do you do? And you can call me 'SumSum by the way. I live across from ya.

#18 03 Mar, 2012 5:41 am

@Yuuta I'll take you as my hostage~ <3 Jk :3 Psh still I'm not evil and I wouldn't do anything to you~......or Stella ^-^;; *Cough* I'm Cookie btw >->

Last edited by CookieTan (03 Mar, 2012 6:32 am)

Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot. LOL. ಠ_ಠ

#19 03 Mar, 2012 4:54 pm

@Little Sister: Hey, I came to spend some time with you .-whispers- Btw my name is bry.. -leaves out window- Bye...  - got nervous and left-

The pencil shall lead you too greatness ~

#20 05 Mar, 2012 6:29 am

TT^TT I'll try to respond to everyone once spring break starts!!!!!!!!!! School is just too stressful right now. Man, I hope I don't have HW over srping break. Only a week away!!!

Board footer

235 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

Copyright Mixart New Media LLC.
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide