Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#41 16 Mar, 2012 2:48 am

Re: Majo's Doing REQUEST'S~!

BUMP~~!

"This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace."

#42 16 Mar, 2012 4:26 am

can you draw my oc? http://www.ratemydrawings.com/drawings/ … 53522.html   he's around 17-ish but looks really young in this...so if you could make him look a little older? :3

#43 16 Mar, 2012 4:29 am

thechilione wrote:

can you draw my oc? http://www.ratemydrawings.com/drawings/ … 53522.html   he's around 17-ish but looks really young in this...so if you could make him look a little older? :3

Sure! I will try my best to not make him look like a little kid. C:

"This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace."

#44 16 Mar, 2012 3:05 pm

Oh, hello.
Can you draw me my oc. (it's also nao's oc as well.)  C. Sky in your style, please?
If you don't have to if you don't wanna. Simple as that lol.

#45 16 Mar, 2012 4:40 pm

Stephes wrote:

Oh, hello.
Can you draw me my oc. (it's also nao's oc as well.)  C. Sky in your style, please?
If you don't have to if you don't wanna. Simple as that lol.

Lol sure I'll draw him for ya! C:

Last edited by Greatmajo (16 Mar, 2012 4:41 pm)

#46 17 Mar, 2012 3:38 am

a guy:
-amber eyes
-spiky dark brown hair like tintin (from the adventures of tintin (the movie tho )
-hoodie (just like a sweater, not actually wearing it on his head)
-dark blue jeans
holding hands with a girl:
-long hair in the front, short in the back
-brown eyes
-brown hair with hot pink hair at the tips
-white blouse
-skinny jeans
I will love you forever ♥w♥

Also, sorry for being so specific D:

The world would be nicer if everyone took a chill pill. It would get even better if some of them choked on it.

#47 17 Mar, 2012 3:53 am

mermaidluv89 wrote:

a guy:
-amber eyes
-spiky dark brown hair like tintin (from the adventures of tintin (the movie tho )
-hoodie (just like a sweater, not actually wearing it on his head)
-dark blue jeans
holding hands with a girl:
-long hair in the front, short in the back
-brown eyes
-brown hair with hot pink hair at the tips
-white blouse
-skinny jeans
I will love you forever ♥w♥

Also, sorry for being so specific D:

LOL! No it's fine. xD If course i'll do it for ya!

#48 29 Mar, 2012 12:53 am

Yay thanks ^^

The world would be nicer if everyone took a chill pill. It would get even better if some of them choked on it.

#49 22 Jun, 2012 2:11 am

Can you draw me Ellsie-I dunno how to spell- from The World God Only Knoes? OwO

Sorry I have poor english ^__^

#50 22 Jun, 2012 3:07 am

CakeTan wrote:

Can you draw me Ellsie-I dunno how to spell- from The World God Only Knoes? OwO

Of course C:

#51 22 Jun, 2012 9:39 am

Hi there Majo!! If you are still taking requests, can I ask you to draw my OC Bridgette Aria T. Universitas? big_smile

Crimson Scholar

Thaaaanks in advance! big_smile

"Men will always be men, my dear Rachel. ( ̄ー ̄)" - Francine T. Evans.

#52 22 Jun, 2012 9:52 am

Archetype Delta wrote:

Hi there Majo!! If you are still taking requests, can I ask you to draw my OC Bridgette Aria T. Universitas? :D

Crimson Scholar

Thaaaanks in advance! :D

SURE! :D She's so pretty!!

#53 22 Jun, 2012 5:06 pm

can you draw me Chihero Furuya from Sankarea.

Any Requests ~

#54 22 Jun, 2012 7:42 pm

Miss-Request wrote:

can you draw me Chihero Furuya from Sankarea.

Sure~!

#55 22 Jun, 2012 9:22 pm

You probably have a lot to do by now xD But if you can, can you draw my OC Etsuko (in human form I guess) I don't have a picture on here but I do have an old picture on DeviantArt, it's bad quality but yeah http://umbreon-mooncandy.deviantart.com/#/d54l0bp also, you don't have to add the bunny ears and you can put her in any clothes you want .w. Thanks! >w<

OUO

#56 22 Jun, 2012 9:31 pm

crazychibininja wrote:

You probably have a lot to do by now xD But if you can, can you draw my OC Etsuko (in human form I guess) I don't have a picture on here but I do have an old picture on DeviantArt, it's bad quality but yeah http://umbreon-mooncandy.deviantart.com/#/d54l0bp also, you don't have to add the bunny ears and you can put her in any clothes you want .w. Thanks! >w<

Sure I will get to it when I have the chance to. C:

#57 12 Aug, 2012 9:26 pm

could you draw envy from FMA

I love doing linearts ~<3
My other account~ http://www.ratemydrawings.com/user/nana … &tab=1

#58 14 Aug, 2012 12:45 am

Lineart for you wrote:

could you draw envy from FMA

I will do that as soon as I can~! C:

Board footer

209 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.