Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 01 Jun, 2012 9:54 pm

DUMB JAVA ATE MY PICTURE! CAN'T GET OFF MEMORY!

mad  I GIVE UP, ONE SLIP OF THE PEN, AND RATE EATS MY DRAWING, AND IT'S NOT NAMED, AND IS NOWHERE ON MY COMPUTER! THE DUMB PROGRAM DID THIS, SO YOU CANNOT SAVE TO SITE, WHICH IS CHEAP AND STUPID. SO I'M NOT DOING ANY SERIOUS WORK ON HERE. HP PAVILLION IS TOO COMPLEX TO STORE TEMP WORK ON, I CAN'T FIND IT. I HAVE TO DUMP THIS DRAWING, CAUSE THIS SITE REFUSES TO STORE ANYTHING.

WHAT A MESS; I C ANNOT STORE ALL THESE TEMP DRAWINGS ON MY CPU, AND TAKE THEM OUT. THE FILES ARE TOO WOOLY TO GET ANYTHING OUT; PLUS I DOUBT THAT IT STORED IT AT ALL, THAT NAME FOR PIC IS NOT ON HERE; OK, I GIVE UP, NO SERIOUS STORAGE HERE, I CAN'T DO MORE THAN SCRIBBLE HERE. DANG. HICK STUFF.    IF YOU HAVE ALL THIS FANCY PROGRAMMING HERE, AT LEAST YOU COULD STORE ART TEMPORARILY. LIKE ANY SERIOUS SITE.  VERY DISSAPPOINTING.  sad roll

SO I GO AND DO 2ND DRAWING, VERY CAREFULLY, THE CHIBI PROGRAM AND THIS PROGRAM AUTO MATICALLY SAVES IT, AND STOPS ME FROM DRAWING ON IT ANYMORE; IT'S LOCKED. IT'S UPLOADED TO MY FILE? I DID NOT DO IT! I DID NOT LOCK IKT, OR UPLOAD IT!!  THIS NEVER HAPPENS ON OTHER SITES!!!

WHY IS THIS CHIBI PROGRAM LOCKING MY ART, SO I CANNOT DRAW ON IT?? DO WE HAVE ANY REAL TECHS WHO WORK HERE?  OK, IF THEY INVITED ME BACK TO THIS SITE, THIS SOFTWARE IS WAY TOO DYSFUNCTIONAL TO WORK OK, FORGET IT. SHEEESH!!  mad

Last edited by clarachan (01 Jun, 2012 10:33 pm)

#2 01 Jun, 2012 10:55 pm

Re: DUMB JAVA ATE MY PICTURE! CAN'T GET OFF MEMORY!

Nobody is forcing you to stay, jeez hmm

If you're asking for help, then do it politely.
Would you help anyone that's raging like that?
Not me :x

#3 01 Jun, 2012 11:27 pm

Try using a different drawing tool such as flash or CanvasDraw. And you're being 105% rude. Not many people may help you with that attitude. Just saying. ._.

COMPOSE YOUR SIGNATURE
A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your forum posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favorite quote or your star sign. It's up to you!

#4 02 Jun, 2012 1:08 am

You might've saved it wrong...Did you put    .chi     at the end of the name of your drawing when you saved it?

#5 02 Jun, 2012 2:03 am

.....o-o
Idk if your asking for attention..
but chill..
like seriously.
getting mad wont help anything...neutral

" Flattery don't charge these batteries civilian. State your being here! "
~ S. Temera J. Calhoun

#6 02 Jun, 2012 2:20 am

Only happening to you, really.

/sweats

#7 02 Jun, 2012 2:51 pm

Cool rage caps story, bro.

Jump on the skateboard, Yatagarasu~

Board footer

120 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.