Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 13 Jun, 2012 10:29 pm

need help

hello im new and i dont no where u can upload yur drawings can someone help me please

To the drawers out there keep at it dont listen to anyone that says you are no good

#2 14 Jun, 2012 1:48 am

Re: need help

To get started all you need to do is click "Draw" at the top of your screen. The next screen that comes up will guide you through all the easy steps that you need to know. Once you've picked your preferred drawing tool and canvas size, you will be taken to the next screen where you will then draw your picture. Once your picture is finished you will click "Save to website", then you will choose a title and agree to the terms of service, then your picture will be visible in your gallery. I only use Javadraw so it's probably different for the other drawing tools. Anyway, it's as simple as that. Someone else will most likely come along and explain it better than I can.

Have fun! smile

Last edited by Bumblepeach (14 Jun, 2012 1:55 am)

**TeeHee!**

#3 14 Jun, 2012 9:04 am

Re: need help

You can't upload drawing to RMD, all drawings are created with the RMD online drawing tools.

Everything you can imagine is real.
~ Picasso

Board footer

223 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.