Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 21 Jun, 2012 6:34 pm

Who did whaaat?

Who Favorited your drawng. Like DeviantArt has. You click a button on the side of your drawing, and it shows the names of users who Favorited it

Hey I just met you
And this is crazy~
But join this website ; http://www.ratemyanimations.com/index.php
And animate, maybe?

#2 21 Jun, 2012 6:59 pm

Re: Who did whaaat?

I agree, this would be very useful feature ouob

#3 21 Jun, 2012 7:23 pm

why?
If people wanted the other person to know that they favourited the work they would comment, right? I'm not against it, but it doesn't seem necessary to me.

-sigh-
ggwp

#4 22 Jun, 2012 9:07 am

red*rogue wrote:

why?
If people wanted the other person to know that they favourited the work they would comment, right? I'm not against it, but it doesn't seem necessary to me.

I usually don't comment often ( my laptop messes up a lot ) And on DA, I like to thank them for faving wink

Hey I just met you
And this is crazy~
And animate, maybe?

#5 22 Jun, 2012 11:50 am

Sounds like a good idea...but I know I'd get really annoyed if a draw got a lot of attention and favs and then completely flooded the notifications with the names of EVERYONE who fav'd xD

#6 23 Jun, 2012 12:19 am

HIME-J wrote:

Sounds like a good idea...but I know I'd get really annoyed if a draw got a lot of attention and favs and then completely flooded the notifications with the names of EVERYONE who fav'd xD

I'd die happy if that happened to me xD

Hey I just met you
And this is crazy~
And animate, maybe?

#7 23 Jun, 2012 1:49 am

LNear wrote:

red*rogue wrote:

why?

I usually don't comment often ( my laptop messes up a lot ) And on DA, I like to thank them for faving wink

I don't comment often either, but I hate getting those "Thanks for the fave" comments. Every time I see I've got a "feedback" message, I hope for a comment on one of my drawings or a favorite, but I'm let down by a "Thanks for the fave". Honestly, those can get REALLY annoying, no offence.

SO, because of that, I'm voting against it.
Even though it is nice to see who favorited. At least we can see that it's been favorited at all.
And I'd like to keep it that way. It should stay like RMD. And be different.

Last edited by HinataTwilight (23 Jun, 2012 1:54 am)

#8 23 Jun, 2012 2:05 am

Seems interesting then we'd be able to see who's stalking us

#9 23 Jun, 2012 11:41 am

LNear wrote:

HIME-J wrote:

Eh really? xD
It sounds great, getting all the attention but you'll come to realize that having; blahlah fav'd this, bluhblee fav'd that, blohblih fav'd ša, all up in your grillz (Hime-G! xD) would become SO overwhelming lol

Yep It's awesome that people appreciate what you do and people should be grateful when people do fav, but I think for sanity's sake, I'd prefer to keep them a secret xD

If any of that made sense....I think it did. It made sense in my head.

#10 25 Jun, 2012 4:33 pm

HIME-J wrote:

LNear wrote:

HIME-J wrote:

Eh really? xD
It sounds great, getting all the attention but you'll come to realize that having; blahlah fav'd this, bluhblee fav'd that, blohblih fav'd ša, all up in your grillz (Hime-G! xD) would become SO overwhelming lol

Yep It's awesome that people appreciate what you do and people should be grateful when people do fav, but I think for sanity's sake, I'd prefer to keep them a secret xD

If any of that made sense....I think it did. It made sense in my head.

I see what your getting at xD
But unlike DA, which tells you everything, what if you could just click on a button, something like "Who Faved" ( with better grammar ) and It'll give you usernames. Not necessarily bother you about it xD

Hey I just met you
And this is crazy~
And animate, maybe?

#11 25 Jun, 2012 4:46 pm

Kotoka16 wrote:

Seems interesting then we'd be able to see who's stalking us

But then , people who are you stalking would know that u-u

Show without showing
What you know without knowing.

#12 25 Jun, 2012 7:51 pm

I don't want Gigant to know I'm stalking him! D:

Or maybe I do...

Last edited by Bumblepeach (25 Jun, 2012 7:52 pm)

**TeeHee!**

#13 26 Jun, 2012 3:27 pm

you know you do bumble ouo

Show without showing
What you know without knowing.

#14 26 Jun, 2012 11:18 pm

Agreed! I want people to know that I'm stalking them. Sounds like a party! 8D

Akbar is awesome cuz he never calls you names

He never really calls you anything cuz he's just a corn

Board footer

256 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.