I want to take a moment to remind people about our behavior policy...
Located here: http://www.ratemydrawings.com/pages/behavior.php
We're noticing more and more members are discussing topics that are either inappropriate for our community, or they are being unfriendly to others. The atmosphere and behavior of all members in DrawChat is what makes defines peoples experiences.
I want to provide some examples of what we consider inappropriate to make sure people think twice about how the chat or draw in DrawChat:
- Just because you're hanging out in a room with friends, does not mean you can post anything. It only takes a second for another member to join a room and see what messages you type. Always communicate as if there are guests in the room
- Talking about subjects that revolve around ****, mature content, bullying, or anything that you think may be considered offensive to young member is more than likely not tolerated - just don't discuss these topics
- Moderators silently watch rooms to enforce our policies. Moderators can save conversations and take screenshots to and discuss your behavior with other moderators. Just because you don't see a moderator does not mean you can abuse our rules. ALWAYS play nice, always play by our rules
- Don't create rooms that bully people who enter. If you have a bunch of friends and you don't want others interrupting your conversation or drawing then create a private room.
- WE WILL NOT hesitate in banning at any sign of constant abuse. If moderators see behavior that may be bullying or inappropriate, you may be added to our watch-list. If your name keeps coming up time and time again, you may be banned with a "last warning" flag against your account.
- While you're account is being banned, if you continue to try and create new accounts or look for ways to get around our banning system, we will permanently ban your account. We have no reason to believe your behavior will change if you are being disrespectful to our banning system.
We are NOT trying to be police, we are trying to create the best possible friendly drawing chat room on the web, but we need your help. Take this as an opportunity to help our community thrive by making more people feel welcome and more people want to join. After all, we're all here to meet new friends, new artists, learn from one another and have fun.
The future of DrawChat is really all in your hands, so please don't abuse it - enjoy it and make it enjoyable for others.