Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#21 14 Jun, 2012 7:02 am

Re: Hide from gallery button

I wonder how this will affect your ranking.
I mean, the work got rates/faves/comments and all that stuff and it did give your rank a little boost. Wouldn't it become messed up or something D:? It could confuse users?

I feel no need for such a feature, but I support it for others and because it wouldn't hurt me, there's nothing to gain from opposing it and I sort of understand how other users feel about it. I, myself, just delete anything I hate @__@


Can't clap along.
I don't know what being a room without roof feels like.

Offline

#22 14 Jun, 2012 7:07 am

Re: Hide from gallery button

I deleted a couple drawings. And I regret it, tbh.

That's why I haven't deleted any drawings since then. I'm not an amazing artist, and I'm not sure anyone would be inspired by my art. But I'm inspired by a lot of artists, and a lot of drawings. Well drawn, and not well-drawn. I would be frustrated to see them removed or hidden from my favorites list.

It is the artist's choice. But there are too many artists on here who lack self confidence. Also, it's selfish because it's letting down the viewers who actually enjoy your work.


Please do come back.
And play, someday.

Offline

#23 14 Jun, 2012 7:56 am

Re: Hide from gallery button

DinoLovesdolly wrote:

GiganT09011994 wrote:

DinoLovesdolly wrote:


Hahaha if you get sick of them or just don't want them in the gallery. The difference from deleting them is that you can put them back to active wink

Aha ..cool =w=

Yeah, isn't it =v=

yep it is =w=


Show without showing
What you know without knowing.

Offline

#24 14 Jun, 2012 9:06 am

Re: Hide from gallery button

VirusX wrote:

I deleted a couple drawings. And I regret it, tbh.

That's why I haven't deleted any drawings since then. I'm not an amazing artist, and I'm not sure anyone would be inspired by my art. But I'm inspired by a lot of artists, and a lot of drawings. Well drawn, and not well-drawn. I would be frustrated to see them removed or hidden from my favorites list.

It is the artist's choice. But there are too many artists on here who lack self confidence. Also, it's selfish because it's letting down the viewers who actually enjoy your work.

Yes, this site is very inspirational but I get the feeling that i don't improve with just compliments. People here don't really help with that.

Letting viewers down? Who really cares. I mean it's almost like putting on ugly clothes but feeling confident in them. Isn't it also selfish to get worked up about someone else's choice, because you wanted it to be the way you want? Same thing, different decision. wink


Bleh.

Offline

#25 14 Jun, 2012 9:22 am

Re: Hide from gallery button

red*rogue wrote:

I wonder how this will affect your ranking.
I mean, the work got rates/faves/comments and all that stuff and it did give your rank a little boost. Wouldn't it become messed up or something D:? It could confuse users?

I feel no need for such a feature, but I support it for others and because it wouldn't hurt me, there's nothing to gain from opposing it and I sort of understand how other users feel about it. I, myself, just delete anything I hate @__@

About that i'm still unsure. I guess I'll let Mick sort that out lol x)

Last edited by DinoLovesdolly (14 Jun, 2012 9:24 am)


Bleh.

Offline

#26 14 Jun, 2012 12:56 pm

Re: Hide from gallery button

I just want the drawings I favorited to be visible. How much self-confidence do you have to lack, to hide your drawing because you think it isn't good enough for your grand gallery?

Last edited by VirusX (14 Jun, 2012 1:03 pm)


Please do come back.
And play, someday.

Offline

#27 14 Jun, 2012 1:32 pm

Re: Hide from gallery button

VirusX wrote:

I just want the drawings I favorited to be visible. How much self-confidence do you have to have, to hide your drawing because you think it isn't good enough for your grand gallery?

Why did you deleted your drawings in the past? I doubt you were thinking that they were not good enough for your grand gallery?

I just want to start over. It has nothing to do with confidence. Just going through some things in my life and I want to get creative again. I just don't treasure some of my drawings the same way that I used to. People change, peoples' tastes change.
I honestly doubt Mick even making this feature, since this topic has been gone for ages. Even back in 2007 when I first joined with my first account. I'm not trying to change your opinion, you told me yours and I respect that. This suggestion wasn't a personal attack against you. Yeah, let's just leave it that way, alright? :p


Bleh.

Offline

#28 14 Jun, 2012 1:42 pm

Re: Hide from gallery button

Hm. I was being immature. But I really do hope none of the artists whose drawings I favorited, will hide them from their gallery. I really want to keep seeing them.

Hm...

Sorry.


Please do come back.
And play, someday.

Offline

#29 14 Jun, 2012 1:48 pm

Re: Hide from gallery button

VirusX wrote:

Hm. I was being immature. But I really do hope none of the artists whose drawings I favorited, will hide them from their gallery. I really want to keep seeing them.

Hm...

Sorry.

Nah, no big deal!

I understand what you mean and I'm sorry too smile


Bleh.

Offline

#30 01 Jul, 2012 5:30 am

Re: Hide from gallery button

nao wrote:

yes plz.

Yeeeeesh. ;3


Bleh.

Offline

#31 01 Jul, 2012 6:31 am

Re: Hide from gallery button

Mickk where have you gone!!


Teamwork means to never take the blame

Offline

#32 14 Jul, 2012 2:23 pm

Re: Hide from gallery button

soft wind wrote:

Mickk where have you gone!!

Hahaha it's summer, everyone should have a little vacation cool


Bleh.

Offline

#33 14 Jul, 2012 2:45 pm

Re: Hide from gallery button

DinoLovesdolly wrote:

soft wind wrote:

Mickk where have you gone!!

Hahaha it's summer, everyone should have a little vacation cool

Lol yaya vacation! Great idea, it has truly a few flaws but i think it's great!


"I'm gonna die alone. Adolescence didn't make sense. A little loss of innocence, The ugly years of being a fool.. Ain't youth meant to be beautiful?"

Offline

#34 16 Jul, 2012 5:43 am

Re: Hide from gallery button

Spirted Away wrote:

DinoLovesdolly wrote:

soft wind wrote:

Mickk where have you gone!!

Hahaha it's summer, everyone should have a little vacation cool

Lol yaya vacation! Great idea, it has truly a few flaws but i think it's great!

Thanks ^^


Bleh.

Offline

#35 16 Jul, 2012 6:29 am

Re: Hide from gallery button

DinoLovesdolly wrote:

Spirted Away wrote:

DinoLovesdolly wrote:


Hahaha it's summer, everyone should have a little vacation cool

Lol yaya vacation! Great idea, it has truly a few flaws but i think it's great!

Thanks ^^

no problem i just wish mick would hurry up  and make this idea happen


"I'm gonna die alone. Adolescence didn't make sense. A little loss of innocence, The ugly years of being a fool.. Ain't youth meant to be beautiful?"

Offline

#36 18 Jul, 2012 4:09 pm

Re: Hide from gallery button

Spirted Away wrote:

DinoLovesdolly wrote:

Spirted Away wrote:


Lol yaya vacation! Great idea, it has truly a few flaws but i think it's great!

Thanks ^^

no problem i just wish mick would hurry up  and make this idea happen

haha no rush ;P


Bleh.

Offline

Board footer

173 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

Copyright Mixart New Media LLC.
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide