Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 23 Jul, 2012 1:00 pm

Uh... hello?

Hello thar. I'm new here.
I'm known as ikantuna, you may call me Tuna. I'm from Indonesia, and a huge fan of Japan & Italy.
I love BL and stuffs. xD

My all-time obsession is the manga Katekyo Hitman REBORN!, but I love other anime/manga, too. Anyone fan of KHR and BL here...? xD

I prefer to draw with pencil (manual), because I suck at digital art. I only have mouse to support me to do digital art. I draw with anime/manga-style.

...nice to meet you :D?

Last edited by ikantuna (23 Jul, 2012 1:01 pm)

[[ ヒバ♥ツナ | | ムク♥ツナ | | リボーン♥ツナ ]]
Hiba♥Tsuna | | Muku♥Tsuna | | Reborn♥Tsuna | | Gio♥Tsuna | | Ala♥Gio | | Tsuna♥Haru

[[ikantuna]]

#2 23 Jul, 2012 2:04 pm

Re: Uh... hello?

Hello whatt uppp i am spirit or away..but i prefer spirit,. so hello

"I'm gonna die alone. Adolescence didn't make sense. A little loss of innocence, The ugly years of being a fool.. Ain't youth meant to be beautiful?"

#3 23 Jul, 2012 3:36 pm

Hi, and welcome to RMD! I look forwards to your artwork! smile

"I am very preased to meet you." -Japan, Axis Powers: Hetalia

#4 23 Jul, 2012 4:17 pm

hello welcome to RMD, i have a use a mouse too, hope you enjoy it here ^^'

#5 23 Jul, 2012 5:19 pm

Hai~ welcome to RMD C: I love bl too xD I've been trying to watch KHR but my laptop hates me orz

can I eat you since you're a Tuna and I'm a kitty? :3

#6 23 Jul, 2012 5:25 pm

Hey thu. OuO -tackles- I also use a mouse~ ♥ =u= I been trying to watch KHR but im so lazy & accidently got into another anime orz Uh..may I add you as a friend? =w=

"Death is a promise and life is a lie." - Unknown

#7 23 Jul, 2012 6:04 pm

Here with a quick hello! ;] I very much just joined this site myself, haha. But welcome, nevertheless !

Who doesn't fancy a bit BL? Hohoho. Though I must admit KHR is not really my forté, I did look it up once.

I hope you like your stay here--as I hope I do, hahaha. :]

#8 23 Jul, 2012 6:16 pm

Itz svyisaau Zt. Gaigg O jsyr BL...

anyways thats besides the point! I loooove chuu! //GLOMP// Sorry, is there anything more awkward than me...? lol, yeah. I want to watch KHR but I'm too lazzyy to look it up.

anyhow nice to meet chu!

Board footer

152 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.