Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 28 Jun, 2012 12:46 pm

Requests, mayhaps?

Hey, people! I think I'll take a few requests. I'm trying to get back into drawing on this site and I think this is a good time to do so. I WILL try anime, but I kind of SUCK at it. BUT I'll do it.

Here are some of my better drawings if you would like to know what I do.






And for every useless reason I know, There's a reason not to care
If I hide myself wherever I go, am I ever really there?
--For You, by Barenaked Ladies

Offline

#2 28 Jun, 2012 2:45 pm

Re: Requests, mayhaps?

hey
cool!
misha collins?

Offline

#3 28 Jun, 2012 3:30 pm

Re: Requests, mayhaps?

Xx3Riah3xX wrote:

hey
cool!
misha collins?

Alright. I have an idea for it so I'll see how it goes. I just tried drawing just his face but it's just not working so I'll give myself a bit and try again =P


And for every useless reason I know, There's a reason not to care
If I hide myself wherever I go, am I ever really there?
--For You, by Barenaked Ladies

Offline

#4 30 Jun, 2012 10:05 am

Re: Requests, mayhaps?

big_smile good luck!
his face is somehow impossible to draw for me, especially his eyes and lips

Offline

#5 30 Jun, 2012 10:11 am

Re: Requests, mayhaps?

Xx3Riah3xX wrote:

big_smile good luck!
his face is somehow impossible to draw for me, especially his eyes and lips

SAME! I just can't get it! Lol, I may end up doing a silhouette thing because it's just turning out a fail. I'm trying so hard =/

This is like... the millionth time I tried drawing him. It's impossible.


And for every useless reason I know, There's a reason not to care
If I hide myself wherever I go, am I ever really there?
--For You, by Barenaked Ladies

Offline

#6 30 Jun, 2012 3:27 pm

Re: Requests, mayhaps?

Hmmmmm.....
Can you please draw my UTAU Orenji Akimori?
Some pictures of her are here: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&s … ji+akimori
You can draw her in realism or in anime, you decide smile

Offline

#7 30 Jun, 2012 4:53 pm

Re: Requests, mayhaps?

RimaChara wrote:

Hmmmmm.....
Can you please draw my UTAU Orenji Akimori?
Some pictures of her are here: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&s … ji+akimori
You can draw her in realism or in anime, you decide smile

Sure! But what's un UTAU? It's probably something I should know before I begin.


And for every useless reason I know, There's a reason not to care
If I hide myself wherever I go, am I ever really there?
--For You, by Barenaked Ladies

Offline

#8 30 Jun, 2012 5:12 pm

Re: Requests, mayhaps?

When I was looking at your drawings, I realized I really liked your style. ^_^

Would you draw Ed Sheeran for me?
If you don't know who he is an English singer/songwriter.
I recently fell in love with his music.
And I think with your style, a drawing of him would look really cool. smile
Any pic will do! big_smile


♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
                                        You know who's beautiful? Read the first word.
♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

Offline

#9 30 Jun, 2012 5:18 pm

Re: Requests, mayhaps?

storm painter wrote:

When I was looking at your drawings, I realized I really liked your style. ^_^

Would you draw Ed Sheeran for me?
If you don't know who he is an English singer/songwriter.
I recently fell in love with his music.
And I think with your style, a drawing of him would look really cool. smile
Any pic will do! big_smile

Thanks! I'm glad you like my drawings.
Would this be okay? I want to make sure I have the right person before I start, lol.

http://markwatersfilm.com/wp-content/up … 40x480.jpg


And for every useless reason I know, There's a reason not to care
If I hide myself wherever I go, am I ever really there?
--For You, by Barenaked Ladies

Offline

#10 30 Jun, 2012 5:20 pm

Re: Requests, mayhaps?

koolkat104 wrote:

RimaChara wrote:

Hmmmmm.....
Can you please draw my UTAU Orenji Akimori?
Some pictures of her are here: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&s … ji+akimori
You can draw her in realism or in anime, you decide smile

Sure! But what's un UTAU? It's probably something I should know before I begin.

It's a voice program c:
More information here: http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/UTAU_wiki
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utau

Offline

#11 30 Jun, 2012 5:39 pm

Re: Requests, mayhaps?

koolkat104 wrote:

storm painter wrote:

When I was looking at your drawings, I realized I really liked your style. ^_^

Would you draw Ed Sheeran for me?
If you don't know who he is an English singer/songwriter.
I recently fell in love with his music.
And I think with your style, a drawing of him would look really cool. smile
Any pic will do! big_smile

Thanks! I'm glad you like my drawings.
Would this be okay? I want to make sure I have the right person before I start, lol.

http://markwatersfilm.com/wp-content/up … 40x480.jpg

Yes! That's him. smile Thank you!


♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
                                        You know who's beautiful? Read the first word.
♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

Offline

#12 06 Jul, 2012 3:53 pm

Re: Requests, mayhaps?

Just as a little update: I'll get back into the requests soon... I kind of lost my tablet pen in amongst the clutter of my room, and I didn't have a chance to look from the amount of work I'm getting. Hooray for recreation!


And for every useless reason I know, There's a reason not to care
If I hide myself wherever I go, am I ever really there?
--For You, by Barenaked Ladies

Offline

#13 12 Jul, 2012 3:48 pm

Re: Requests, mayhaps?

RimaChara wrote:

koolkat104 wrote:

RimaChara wrote:

Hmmmmm.....
Can you please draw my UTAU Orenji Akimori?
Some pictures of her are here: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&s … ji+akimori
You can draw her in realism or in anime, you decide smile

Sure! But what's un UTAU? It's probably something I should know before I begin.

It's a voice program c:
More information here: http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/UTAU_wiki
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utau


And for every useless reason I know, There's a reason not to care
If I hide myself wherever I go, am I ever really there?
--For You, by Barenaked Ladies

Offline

#14 13 Jul, 2012 4:29 am

Re: Requests, mayhaps?

could you draw this? big_smile


http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Gjj2yn0Qn4Y/TZ0KV7_A8OI/AAAAAAAAA1s/yt-LfheKX_E/s1600/anime-school-girl-anime-girls-2281858-640-480.jpg

Offline

#15 14 Jul, 2012 3:36 am

Re: Requests, mayhaps?

Oh dear. I'll try. Won't guarantee too much. Anime is  not my strong suit. But I'll try.

Update for the rest of you;

I'm getting there, I promise. Ed Sheeran is coming along, I'm still stumped on Misha Collins... I'm really busy for the next two weeks but if I get time I'll work on the drawings. Found my tablet pen!


And for every useless reason I know, There's a reason not to care
If I hide myself wherever I go, am I ever really there?
--For You, by Barenaked Ladies

Offline

#16 14 Jul, 2012 4:49 am

Re: Requests, mayhaps?

koolkat104 wrote:

Update for the rest of you;

I'm getting there, I promise. Ed Sheeran is coming along, I'm still stumped on Misha Collins... I'm really busy for the next two weeks but if I get time I'll work on the drawings. Found my tablet pen!

Glad you found your pen tablet. smile And take your time. I'm not in any hurry. ^_^


♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
                                        You know who's beautiful? Read the first word.
♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

Offline

#17 15 Jul, 2012 11:52 pm

Re: Requests, mayhaps?

If misha's face is trolling you too hard, maybe just something from supernatural big_smile or something supernatural inspired ^^

Offline

#18 22 Jul, 2012 5:41 am

Re: Requests, mayhaps?

could you draw me lalasosu. i would be so happy if you draw here here is some refs pink one if you like.
http://lalasosu2.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4vyrim
http://lalasosu2.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d55vp2g
http://lalashttp://lalasosu2.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d514is3osu2.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d52kpkq
http://lalasosu2.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4xcngw


Happy Hunger Games!
And may the odds be
ever in your favor
~★~Effie trinket~★~

Offline

#19 22 Jul, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Requests, mayhaps?

Updates:

Sorry it's taking me so long. I'm working with parks and rec and last week/ this week/next week are the annual festivals. I pulled a 16 hour shift on Thursday, 8 on most other days and I'll be going up to 10 hours today. Terribly sorry for the waiting but I promise I didn't forget about you guys. I'm still here, just horribly busy.


And for every useless reason I know, There's a reason not to care
If I hide myself wherever I go, am I ever really there?
--For You, by Barenaked Ladies

Offline

#20 28 Jul, 2012 5:23 pm

Re: Requests, mayhaps?

Progress:

Ed Sheeran for Storm Painter - complete (technically)

Supernatural something for Riah3 - up next

UTAU for RimaChara - Complete

Anime girl for Karus - ...still practicing anime but I'll get there.

lalasosu for Nanolucy - After the other two.


And for every useless reason I know, There's a reason not to care
If I hide myself wherever I go, am I ever really there?
--For You, by Barenaked Ladies

Offline

Board footer

206 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

Copyright Mixart New Media LLC.
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide