Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 01 Aug, 2012 9:25 pm

Utauloid?

Sorry for flooding the forums with questions OTL

How does a Utauloid get a MMD model and voice bank?

#2 05 Aug, 2012 7:00 am

Re: Utauloid?

Utau is a fanmade vocaloid. So..I guess the creator would supply the voice? I don't really know...

Hey I just met you
And this is crazy~
But join this website ; http://www.ratemyanimations.com/index.php
And animate, maybe?

#3 08 Aug, 2012 4:56 pm

I've made an Utau.

You provide a voicebank by singing in seperate files and sounds e v e

And I have no idea about MMD, usually people just draw up a design.

User has refused to stay within the character limit of 250.

#4 08 Aug, 2012 6:58 pm

Hmmm... the easiest way to explain this is to explain alot O-o

UTAU is a free program which is a spin off of Vocaloid. Popular UTAUloid examples are Kasane Teto, Defoko (who is the UTAU defalt), and Nagone Mako. You can create your own UTAUloid by recording your own voice with different programs such as audacity or oremo to make a voice bank. You can open up that voice bank in the UTAU program to make them sing and what not.

Usually the creator would already have a character design for them.

For MMD models, anyone could make one. The creator of the UTAUloid might make their own model, or someone else might - by request or just cuz they want to. I haven't used MMD in forever or customized a model in a long time so I'm a bit rusty on this. There's a program called PMD editor where you can edit and customize MMD models. There are tutorials out there to help you do it.

Hope that helped? owo

Gah... this reminds me to remake my UTAU's voice bank eAe I really need to get onto that...

(oh, and they're not neccessarily fanmade vocaloids >-> like 99% are not. They're just.... utauloids....)

Last edited by HinataTwilight (08 Aug, 2012 7:00 pm)

#5 29 Dec, 2012 10:47 pm

UTAU is a program and you can make your own VB for it by recording lots of sounds (It's hard to explain even though I've recorded quite alot of UTAU's)

Board footer

158 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.