and many more characters.

-sigh-
ggwp

Deutschland über alles ;D

#162 06 Aug, 2012 12:23 am

Re: Any anime characters you really hate

toasted_sparkz wrote:

Kyou-chan wrote:

Yuki Sohma from Fruits Basket. Always hated him, always will. Yuck. TEAM KYO! woo.

Kaname Kuran from from Vampire Knight. Horribleee. TEAM ZERO! woo.

Tadase... I forget his last name. From Shugo Chara. He's creepy. And rude. TEAM IKUTO! woo.

... I think there's a theme here. Oh well. I also hate amu from shag chara, for being pretty much useless. And Nagisa from Clannad. Loveee Tomoya and Sunohara, tho. smile  And pretty much every Naruto character in existence. Yeah... I hate a lot more characters than I love smile

You stole my words. o_o

Couldn't have said it better myself

#163 18 Jul, 2013 9:45 pm

I hate Izumu Akazawa from The anime "Another" I hate how she always blames stuff on Mei when it's really her fault and i HATE how she got #1 on the most tragic anime heroine list!!! seriously!!
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2 … r-in-japan

#164 19 Jul, 2013 2:22 am

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltmszmMgXZ1qjcivl.jpgnina from code geass. she was annoying almost the entire time-especially the first season.

Last edited by anim3luver (19 Jul, 2013 2:24 am)

:3

#165 23 Jul, 2013 10:16 am

Ciel Phantomhive

"-gasp- no she did not-!"

"We're going to catch the culprit. Sebastian, that means that you do 95% of all the work."

"Let's capture Jack the Ripper! Even though it's not a task for a fragile 12 year old boy like me and I'll only drag you down because I am an obvious target!"

Just imagine your little brother/sister (imagine you have one) tagging along to dangerous places. You can't exactly let them die! You just wish they stayed at home.

"But I have an all powerful older brother/sister who will kick your butt into next week."

"Stand on your own damn legs!"

Yeah. I hope I made my point clear.

-sigh-
ggwp

Deutschland über alles ;D

Board footer

206 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.