Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 10 Aug, 2012 2:57 pm

Small laptops and flash

So yeah, I have this little problem, you know? When I draw with the flash tool I can't save the drawing to the website. I believe it's due to the screen. It's too small and the 'save to website' button is simply cut. I tried resizing the page, but I still can't reach it. Does this have a solution or will I have to submit from another computer? ><

"Focus Justice! Time to take advantage of her! ..I mean, of her mistake!"
"Here comes Justice!"
Apollo justice <3

#2 10 Aug, 2012 5:48 pm

Re: Small laptops and flash

Mmmm, so if I understand correctly the width of the screen is too small and not the height, right?

Maybe this helps: if you press "zoom window mode" at the top of the screen and after that back to "standard mode". Can you then scroll to the right?

woah, this tail is absolutely delicious =o.o=

#3 10 Aug, 2012 7:26 pm

Oh, looks like that'll do it.  smile
The button is still cut out but not completelly,( I can only see the "->S" ) so I can use it ovo
Thanks!

I believe that's what I did last time =v=U
(coz if I didn't find a way to use the button before I wouldn't even know it was there xD Another problem caused bymy fish memory)

"Focus Justice! Time to take advantage of her! ..I mean, of her mistake!"
"Here comes Justice!"
Apollo justice <3

#4 11 Aug, 2012 12:10 pm

Yaaayy smile

#5 11 Aug, 2012 5:08 pm

I can't see "view recent topics | visit forums" in my profile activity page D:
zooming in or out doesn't help. It helped once. I zoomed out. And even then, after a while "view recent topic | visit forums" disappeared XD

#6 11 Aug, 2012 5:30 pm

Interesting >.>

What browser do you use? Is it possible that one of the other modules (e.g. recent awards, my recent somethingelse) is covering the links or is that not it?

Board footer

148 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.