Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 11 Aug, 2012 9:22 pm

The "Don't Read Ahead" Game!!

Hey guys! This is the "Don't Read Ahead" Game! So basically, follow the directions, but DON'T READ AHEAD, seriously though that is self explanitory.

CAUTION: In case it makes a large difference, this is a manga/anime style game, where you draw in manga/anime style. Urm, I'm not sure you can, but you can try another style if you want.

Anyway, just follow what I say.

Oh, and I think there can be two versions. They are fairly similair, do one, do two, do both, do none, anything is fine C:

STEP 1:

Okay, open up a sketch book, RMD tool, Online tool, scrap peice of paper, table cloth- anything you can draw with/on you get it. It doesnt have to be online.

Got everything? okay,

STEP 2:

This is where the two seporate,

Version 1- Create a character design for a shoujo/girly whatever charater (works better with a girl, but gender doesnt matter) The ones with school uniforms, high pitch squeals, and always blush/stalk people? Great youre on the right track

Version 2- Create a character design a character with a more shounen/action style(Can be as awesome or detailed as you want)

Done? great.

STEP 3:

Version 1: Looks cute? Fantastic! Now take your adorable character, and give them a shounen/action pose, you can add a weapon, magic, whatever, as long as you get the point, make her(or him) look like they will kick you butt across the school.

Version 2: I think you get it, but I'll explain anyway, Give them a shoujo/whatever style pose, haha yeah, you mech, demon, ninja whatever you made them, they get a... well... you get it right?

(( If you need help, use Google, that might help))

Weee! Almost done
STEP 4:

Version 1: Give the backgroud character/setting a shoujo/school style give them reactions to whatever is going on, how they would act is the normal-everyday school girl(or guy) Started, you know, acting "Strange" or whatever( They can be scared, suprised, excited, whatever)

Version 2: The same kinda thing(but with shounen/action) It could be a battle scene, or whatever you think works. And the peopke that might be with him/her would react accordingly.

Thats it guys(I know its lame) If you want you can share how it turned out ouo thank you~

#2 12 Aug, 2012 3:31 am

Re: The "Don't Read Ahead" Game!!

im sorry i read ahead but i only read the version 1's.

#3 12 Aug, 2012 6:43 pm

Re: The "Don't Read Ahead" Game!!

lol orz, my fault I said "dont look ahead too much" But it doesnt really matter if you look ahead

Board footer

137 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.