Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 10 Aug, 2012 3:48 pm

Ok im sorry,

im sorry ive acted so childish and i was trying to pick fights and what (u probably don't know who i am this is more for ppl i know well) and i know im really childish so i want to start over ok? i will not be so childish. i hope u will talk to me smile

"I'm gonna die alone. Adolescence didn't make sense. A little loss of innocence, The ugly years of being a fool.. Ain't youth meant to be beautiful?"

#2 10 Aug, 2012 5:05 pm

Re: Ok im sorry,

i dont think u acted childish. some people are rude and maybe they deserved it.

#3 10 Aug, 2012 8:33 pm

Well, you ARE a child.
I mean you're about 11-13 years old if I'm correct.

But you're not that bad of a person, atleast you apologized. And that's already really good of you.
It shows you've got some matureness in you. (which other older people don't even try to show.. Especially on Iscribble those people are rude.)

So really, you're a good person in my book.

Jump on the skateboard, Yatagarasu~

#4 10 Aug, 2012 11:01 pm

mellmonster wrote:

Well, you ARE a child.
I mean you're about 11-13 years old if I'm correct.

But you're not that bad of a person, atleast you apologized. And that's already really good of you.
It shows you've got some matureness in you. (which other older people don't even try to show.. Especially on Iscribble those people are rude.)

So really, you're a good person in my book.

thanks so much big_smile

"I'm gonna die alone. Adolescence didn't make sense. A little loss of innocence, The ugly years of being a fool.. Ain't youth meant to be beautiful?"

#5 12 Aug, 2012 2:11 pm

Now heres the problem i cant talk to 3 of my firends they think that im strating a fight and leave so now i cant talk to them and its so hard.

#6 12 Aug, 2012 3:29 pm

Send them a private message and explain that you're sorry.
And just await their reply. Maybe they need a little bit of time and space?
Rome isn't build in one day. Sometimes it takes a while to forgive and become friends again.

Board footer

195 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.