Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 14 Aug, 2012 11:37 pm

Hello, I'm New Here.

Hello!
My username is Tessalina, but my online friends call me Tess or Tessa. I just made this account and hour or two ago, and am trying to getting the hang of the drawing tools... XD I have been doing digital art for about a year now, using first GIMP, an then Paint Tool Sai, which I use currently. I am best at painting scenery, but I love to draw people as well. I am just learning to color people well digitally, but I will hopefully do some on here soon.
Some random facts about me:
I am obsessed with Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Avatar:The Last Airbender, Avatar:The Legend of Korra, and various other fandoms.
I love to chat, particularly about characters in the various fandoms I like.
I have been drawing all my life but only recently began truly working at it.
I have two cats, Blackdiamond- a rather prickly, one person cat who haunts my room like a shadow and sleeps unobtrusively on my pillow, and Moonpaw- A black and white cat who loves everyone and is obsessed with tuna and attempting to eat my parakeet.

So, hi, everyone! I'd love to chat with anyone who comes by, and I hope to have a long add productive time here!

#2 15 Aug, 2012 12:00 am

Re: Hello, I'm New Here.

WELCOME TO RMD, TESSA!! big_smile Hope you like it here!! I love Avatar and it's sequel! Can't wait to see some of your drawings!!

COMPOSE YOUR SIGNATURE
A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your forum posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favorite quote or your star sign. It's up to you!

#3 15 Aug, 2012 12:20 am

Welcome!

"I'm gonna die alone. Adolescence didn't make sense. A little loss of innocence, The ugly years of being a fool.. Ain't youth meant to be beautiful?"

#4 15 Aug, 2012 1:24 am

Hello, Welcome to Ratemydrawings wink

#5 15 Aug, 2012 11:23 am

Welcome.

Jump on the skateboard, Yatagarasu~

#6 15 Aug, 2012 12:35 pm

Welcome. You are great! big_smile
Btw, wanna ask am I the only one for whom Painttool SAI totally doesn't work with tablet? It's so frustrating me, every single other application works perfectly sad

There is no land but the land...
There is no sea but the sea...
There is no keeper but the key,
Except for those who seize possibilities!!!

Board footer

170 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.