Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 21 Aug, 2012 1:01 am

Angelerin5's amazing Ib(eeb/eve) drawing contest!

WELCOME,,,,

OMG I just downloaded the computer anime game Ib , I love it so much! I don't know if any of you guys have played it already but I think it's awesome. Too bad I got a bad ending went off with fake Garry oh no ... Anyway since the games in pixels and you don't really see much of the faces I wanted to hold a competition XD hurrraayyyy *clap clap clap* so if your interested keep reading big_smile

Competition Detail:
1. Draw Ib,Mary or garry on their own , you can even draw them together or with any of the other characters aswell. It can't be just one of the dolls or mannicins , it has to include either/or/and Mary,Garry,IB.

Rules:
1.No copying others entrys but yes you can use a reference image!
2.Only one entry each since it might get a bit out of hand and the winners may be the same user
3.Has to be coloured unless you can't colour because your unable , if so please inbox me or post on wall.
4.Try to include a background(could contribute to getting higher ranked)
5.HAVE FUN !!!

Deadline:
Hmmmmm ...ummmm... I don't like waiting for so long but I'll give you some time xD let's say September 21st so yeah about a months time should be alright, if you have an issue you with this please note and I could possibly extend the deadline wink

Prizes!:
1st I'll give you 30 honest rates , 10 comments and 5 faves, you'll get a link to your profile on my wall , I'll nominate you for an award and if you want I'll do you a request smile

2nd I'll give you 20 honest rates, 5 coments and 2 faves and I'll do you a request if you want

3rd I'll give you 10 honest rates, 2 comments and 1 fave

And there will be 5 3rd place winners , 3 2nd place winners and 1 1st place winner
! Also a special award winner for people I think have put great effort into their draw, they will get. 5 honest rates and 1 comment.
can't wait to see all your pictures!!! They'll be just as exciting as the game big_smile I hope.
Cheers Angelerin5 xoxo

Last edited by angelerin5 (21 Aug, 2012 1:24 am)

my profile picture is nicki minaj okayy xD so don't ask please it's my drawing.

#2 21 Aug, 2012 1:52 am

Re: Angelerin5's amazing Ib(eeb/eve) drawing contest!

YES. Love this game. I will most definitely try to draw.

#3 21 Aug, 2012 3:47 am

I'll join big_smile

#4 21 Aug, 2012 3:56 am

i saw pwediepie play it O.O

Happy Hunger Games!
And may the odds be
ever in your favor
~★~Effie trinket~★~

#5 21 Aug, 2012 9:41 am

nanalucy625 wrote:

So did I! He's abit weird though o.o

#6 21 Aug, 2012 11:30 am

angelerin5 wrote:

nanalucy625 wrote:

ya but he's funny as heck. xD

I love doing linearts ~<3
My other account~ http://www.ratemydrawings.com/user/nana … &tab=1

#7 21 Aug, 2012 8:16 pm

Lineart for you wrote:

angelerin5 wrote:

nanalucy625 wrote:

I liked Cry's play-through better though O 3 O

#8 21 Aug, 2012 8:26 pm

sumnima255 wrote:

Lineart for you wrote:

angelerin5 wrote:

thinkind of making my own gameplay of it big_smile! but omg the games just died on me tried to re-download but it's not working!

#9 21 Aug, 2012 10:16 pm

angelerin5 wrote:

sumnima255 wrote:

Lineart for you wrote:

thinkind of making my own gameplay of it big_smile! but omg the games just died on me tried to re-download but it's not working!

Duuude, I'd watch it lol. Oh? That happened to me. Before you re-downloaded it, you did delete all existing files of the game right?

#10 21 Aug, 2012 11:01 pm

sumnima255 wrote:

angelerin5 wrote:

sumnima255 wrote:

Duuude, I'd watch it lol. Oh? That happened to me. Before you re-downloaded it, you did delete all existing files of the game right?

yeaahh gunna try sort it out tomorrow lol if i do do it i'll give you link but then you'll just see me sat there screaming die ladys crawiling on the floor in paintings cos i hate those things!

#11 21 Aug, 2012 11:09 pm

piplup101 wrote:

sumnima255 wrote:

angelerin5 wrote:

yeaahh gunna try sort it out tomorrow lol if i do do it i'll give you link but then you'll just see me sat there screaming die ladys crawiling on the floor in paintings cos i hate those things!

Omg lol sorry I was checking out my other account I made when I was like 9 xD hahahah sorryy for the random post from piplup101 that was me , I have a feeling I'm becoming annoing haha.

#12 21 Aug, 2012 11:37 pm

angelerin5 wrote:

piplup101 wrote:

sumnima255 wrote:

Omg lol sorry I was checking out my other account I made when I was like 9 xD hahahah sorryy for the random post from piplup101 that was me , I have a feeling I'm becoming annoing haha.

PFFTTT, I was gonna say... Ugh, I played through almost to the end but my computer ran out of space and I couldn't save any of my drawings(MASSIVE problem) so I had to delete the game Dx however those ladies are friggen' scary but nothing will make me scream more than Ao Oni.... >.> when I think about it... my heart hurts from fright... When you finish Ib you must play Ao Oni, it's awesommmme.

#13 21 Aug, 2012 11:48 pm

sumnima255 wrote:

angelerin5 wrote:

piplup101 wrote:

[color=#FF0000] PFFTTT, I was gonna say... Ugh, I played through almost to the end but my computer ran out of space and I couldn't save any of my drawings(MASSIVE problem) so I had to delete the game Dx however those ladies are friggen' scary but nothing will make me scream more than Ao Oni.... >.> when I think about it... my heart hurts from fright... When you finish Ib you must play Ao Oni, it's awesommmme.[/color
]

Yeeehh ill see what it is xD and omg glitch ib when your in the art gallery and try to go out it let's me walk on for ages and doesn't come up with it's locked. And aahhhh unlucky times , my computer never runs out of space big_smile but annoyingly have to share one between my whole family -___- never enough drawing time!

#14 22 Aug, 2012 12:04 am

looool.

I watched Pewdiepie play that game, and cry too.

*Im a bro* big_smile

#15 22 Aug, 2012 12:32 am

Lavenderdoodle wrote:

looool.

*Im a bro* big_smile

Haha he's just amazin/! Awkward when he says summert dirty though and all your family are just like WTH big_smile

#16 22 Aug, 2012 12:40 am

LOOOL thats why hes funny though :'D Ive watched every single one of his videos since ive subscribed, i swear! :'D

I watch them on my ipod so my family isnt like "e___o ?"

lolz

I was gunna draw him some fanart. c:

#17 22 Aug, 2012 1:05 am

Lavenderdoodle wrote:

LOOOL thats why hes funny though :'D Ive watched every single one of his videos since ive subscribed, i swear! :'D

I watch them on my ipod so my family isnt like "e___o ?"

lolz

I was gunna draw him some fanart. c:

Wooaahh! That is epic must of taken you ages he's got like 800 videos XD

#18 22 Aug, 2012 1:55 am

Ahhh, I think that happened to me too.... Damn you be lucky e_o Ahh... that friggen' sucks xD My life is based on my computer so my parents know not to bother me. Sad... I know xD

Lavenderdoodle wrote:

looool.

*Im a bro* big_smile

Oh my gosh, same over here! Brofist dat shizz.

Last edited by sumnima255 (22 Aug, 2012 1:57 am)

#19 22 Aug, 2012 12:59 pm

I'm probably the only one who watched  StriHiryu  play. xD

#20 22 Aug, 2012 1:41 pm

Kimsaysrainbow wrote:

I'm probably the only one who watched  StriHiryu  play. xD

proberly because i've never heard of them xD

Board footer

173 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.