Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 05 Aug, 2012 3:11 pm

Hey my names OrangeDJ

I'm a comic book artist  and all around gamer/geek wanna know anything? ask wanna friend me? do it i'll friend you back

#2 05 Aug, 2012 4:03 pm

Re: Hey my names OrangeDJ

I'll friend u I wanna talk about manga with someone ^^

"I'm gonna die alone. Adolescence didn't make sense. A little loss of innocence, The ugly years of being a fool.. Ain't youth meant to be beautiful?"

#3 05 Aug, 2012 6:05 pm

Lol because I thought your name was OrangedJ like a J that's oranged? Lol that's just dumb me. Fufufu, if you see me a lot you'll see I'm pretty dumb. Maybe it's cause I'm also emotionally broken right now :'C lol but it's stupid, so you don't have to take interest in my mental problems.

Enough of my stupid rant, welcome, I love oranges, so I'll probably love you too.(stupid people logic)

#4 27 Aug, 2012 2:28 pm

Hi,I'm Rosie or Rose.
I'm not that new. But I am new. Haha.
I love playing volleyball and badminton.
I like drawing anything.
My favorite color is purple.
My favorite food is buffalo wings.
You could check out my drawings and my drawchat drawings and leave comments or likes :]

#5 27 Aug, 2012 3:00 pm

omg this is so oldddd except its not lol.

"I'm gonna die alone. Adolescence didn't make sense. A little loss of innocence, The ugly years of being a fool.. Ain't youth meant to be beautiful?"

Board footer

176 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.