Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 01 Sep, 2012 8:39 pm

Collab!!! \(^O^)/

anyone wanna do a collab??
i'm willing to do realism (atleast, i wanna try to...) or anime/manga. I wanna do a drawing of a girl, not necessarily the face though...well, if you wanna help me, pm me and i'll give you details.
I'm not really available Mondays-Fridays, 'cause of school, but i'm free weekends.
hmm...what else...oh! i wanna color the pic 'cause i am not that good at linearts. >.< or we can do black and white...well, either way, please PM me with a reply. I have an image in mind, no a ref though, but if you can't draw without one, i'll try to find one similar to the one in my head. smile
thanks.
i just read it over...i hope i don't sound too imposing/bossy (i'm really not either), I tried not to, but reading it over, it sounds like it. sad

"Everything will turn out alright in the end, and if it's not alright, then it's not the end"
-----------------------------------

#2 01 Sep, 2012 10:22 pm

Re: Collab!!! \(^O^)/

sure thing bro, I can do a lineart i you want o3o

#3 01 Sep, 2012 11:35 pm

Re: Collab!!! \(^O^)/

okie doke. i'll pm u. anyone else? i can handle two more projects if anyone else wants to do a collab. smile

"Everything will turn out alright in the end, and if it's not alright, then it's not the end"
-----------------------------------

Board footer

130 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.