Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 03 Sep, 2012 7:49 am

A WILD ScribblerJack APPEARS!

indentHello! I'm ScribblerJack and I'm new to RateMyDrawings.
indentI've been in... kind of an art rut for the last few years. Not feeling inspired, and all that.
indentI'm hoping that maybe if I get into the community here it might get me drawing again.
indentSooo, umm...

indentNice to meet everyone!

indent
indentEdit: And... is there a way to submit a picture and then finish it later? Or do you have to finish it in one sitting?

indent

Last edited by ScribblerJack (03 Sep, 2012 7:53 am)

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

#2 03 Sep, 2012 8:25 am

Re: A WILD ScribblerJack APPEARS!

Hello!
And answer to your question is yes at least if you're using flash or java (sorry , don't know anything about canvasdraw), you just have to use 'save picture to your computer' option then post it on website, later you can reopen picture from your computer and finalize it and delete previous effort (or don't if you don't want to). Though in that case all comments and rates will be lost sadly, you can't preserve them and change the picture.

There is no land but the land...
There is no sea but the sea...
There is no keeper but the key,
Except for those who seize possibilities!!!

#3 03 Sep, 2012 8:27 am

Welcome to RMD, ScribblerJack! You do not have to finish it in one sitting, you can save it to your computer, just make sure you put the .rmdc at the end of the file if you are using canvas draw. If you use java draw it will be.CHI and for flash draw you have to type in .RMD. big_smile I hope you have a great time.

Let's draw!

#4 03 Sep, 2012 10:26 am

indent@ Predelnik & Space Star 1

indentThank you for the warm welcome, and for answering my question!
indentI was drawing an entry for the Under the Sea contest last night and it was like twelve at night.
indentI didn't want to submit it unfinished but it was getting late and I didn't want to leave my computer on all night either. >___<
indentI just saved it to my computer and didn't submit it. It would have felt lazy if the first entry I submitted here was unfinished...
indent...but now it feels like I put a lot of work into a picture I didn't submit, haha. *SWEAT*;;

indentEdit: Predlnik, I was poking around your art and your animal realism is really well done.
indentAnd Space Star 1, I like your abstract work a lot, it has an eerie quality. "Only Light" really caught my eye.

indent

Last edited by ScribblerJack (03 Sep, 2012 10:41 am)

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

#5 03 Sep, 2012 11:08 am

Hiya! Welcome to the site smile And of course you don't have to finish it in one sitting (like space star said). I'll look forward to seeing your art!

**TeeHee!**

#6 03 Sep, 2012 11:47 am

welcome big_smileD

Board footer

238 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

Copyright Mixart New Media LLC.
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide