Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#201 30 Apr, 2012 7:26 pm

Re: Color Me! Line Arts (Manga)

That's a smart idea, but I don't want to bother people with my personal problems haha. I need to remember to upload them to a backup place in the future.

Well, I don't think I'll be deleting any of them, but if anybody wants me to remake the exact same lineart, or redo it, I'll try to if I have time. But you have to tell me if you want it redone or just copied from the original.

#202 30 Apr, 2012 7:33 pm

Color Me! wrote:

That's a smart idea, but I don't want to bother people with my personal problems haha. I need to remember to upload them to a backup place in the future.

Well, I don't think I'll be deleting any of them, but if anybody wants me to remake the exact same lineart, or redo it, I'll try to if I have time. But you have to tell me if you want it redone or just copied from the original.

Lol I don't think you'll bother people by asking for them. It's just clicking a couple of buttons and sent. XD I still have that Prussia lineart (I didn't even have time to click it sorry hehe...) Want me to send it to you? XD

Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot. LOL. ಠ_ಠ

#203 30 Apr, 2012 7:34 pm

but all your hard work! yikes

i also have a bunch of your linearts since i always save everything xD i can send them yo you if you want~

also, didn't you save them to a website? can't you just get them back from there? ouo;;

Last edited by Aphetide (30 Apr, 2012 7:37 pm)

#204 01 May, 2012 8:27 pm

^^ You guys are so nice. And about the website thingy, someone violated the rules (altered my lineart drastically) so I took them all down. But if anyone still has linearts and won't be troubled to send some back to me, by all means, please do. It'd be really helpful!

#205 02 May, 2012 10:24 am

Color Me! wrote:

^^ You guys are so nice. And about the website thingy, someone violated the rules (altered my lineart drastically) so I took them all down. But if anyone still has linearts and won't be troubled to send some back to me, by all means, please do. It'd be really helpful!

Kay. Sending back then. c:

Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot. LOL. ಠ_ಠ

#206 02 May, 2012 2:02 pm

ok then~ i'll send you all the linearts i have~ big_smile

#207 02 May, 2012 5:41 pm

XD Thanks so much guys! You're so awesome. :3

Ok, so so far I have:

#208 02 May, 2012 7:41 pm

o.o! the computer lost the files? o3o I can help you look for more to ask everyone on the forum here if they have the line art if u like? I wanna help big_smile

"Death is a promise and life is a lie." - Unknown

#209 23 May, 2012 4:43 am

can i color 8 pls~

dont mind me im just a lion with an awesome mane~~flower petals~~ just passin by

#210 23 May, 2012 11:10 am

Can I color The Kagamines :DDD

COMPOSE YOUR SIGNATURE
A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your forum posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favorite quote or your star sign. It's up to you!

#211 23 May, 2012 2:11 pm

could i color one how??

Teamwork means to never take the blame

#212 23 May, 2012 2:12 pm

ok i will be drawing one i will send it to you and if you dont like delete it

#213 23 May, 2012 2:14 pm

wait i need permisson and how do i do it?

#214 23 May, 2012 2:49 pm

Bad news again guys. My screen stopped working a week or so ago, so now I use my brother's computer... who doesn't allow me to download anything. =_= I guess I really do have to put Color Me on hiatus for now til I get a new computer (which may be a while because I'm just barely getting out of school and have no job or credentials... >_<)

Animus (my manga) the official forum: http://tinyurl.com/7hkw3qy
Working to be more active on RMD because I love this website!!!!
However, by that time, you will be torn into 1000 pieces. Shichika Hachiretsu Kai! CHERRIO!! I ♥ Katanagatari

#215 07 Jun, 2012 8:32 am

Can I color the Link?big_smilewinktongue

and http://www.ratemydrawings.com/drawings/ … 26017.html ?

Last edited by kayla009 (07 Jun, 2012 10:13 am)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Smoshisepic69
Smosh is awesome!

#216 16 Jun, 2012 4:48 pm

i colored the meiko one

"When a woman needs to be comforted, she tells you it's time to buy more shoes. But she has all the shoes, so we really know she just needs boots. Now everything makes sense... Forever"

#217 20 Aug, 2012 2:03 am

can i have 31 please

Happy Hunger Games!
And may the odds be
ever in your favor
~★~Effie trinket~★~

#218 20 Aug, 2012 3:28 am

Do you still take request linearts?

#219 23 Sep, 2012 4:51 pm

Cool linearts smile wink

The Secret to a Long Life: Never get scared half to death more than once <(^__^)>

#220 20 Jun, 2013 6:59 am

can i color 13 and 20

Board footer

220 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

Copyright Mixart New Media LLC.
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide