Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 14 Oct, 2012 1:33 pm

Creating a manga

um...im not sure if someone already had this idea and post it or not, but i think artists on RMD has the skill to create they're own manga so i wish there was a Drawing tool JUST for creating manga and there were those G-pens, and those special tones...there  could be a special place where u can upload all ur mangas and share it...I thought maybe some people with the dream of becoming a mangaka (i want to be one too) can get experience and can maybe get it published...

Sorry if my description isn't clear...(I'm just not good at it...) and thank you for reading this smile

I think I'm hungry...*rawr* oh and I'm holding a comp.~ http://www.ratemydrawings.com/community … p?id=25991 hope a lot of people joins! big_smile

#2 14 Oct, 2012 3:52 pm

Re: Creating a manga

That would be cool though owo some people do have mangas on here and I think some upload them to smackjeeves too c:

#3 15 Oct, 2012 12:22 pm

ya..we can make mangas here but its kinda hard...and  i thought it might be cool if we can also make mangas here...but thnx for the info (is it just me or do u know everything? since u always seem to have answers) (O.o)

I think I'm hungry...*rawr* oh and I'm holding a comp.~ http://www.ratemydrawings.com/community … p?id=25991 hope a lot of people joins! big_smile

#4 15 Oct, 2012 7:33 pm

it would be cool if there were more effects and like speech bubble stuff is what you're saying right? owo & LOL, neh, I don't know everything xD I guess since I have been a member for like 2 years now, I should know some stuff and I like to share my knowledge :DDD

#5 16 Oct, 2012 6:12 am

yup!!! thats basically wat i meant... tongue (bad english here...) and wow...so thats how u know a lot of things... O.o  thnx for the info againg...

#6 16 Apr, 2013 8:20 am

I would love to create a manga on here. There's some of the tones and stuff but I want a text writer and speech bubbles

#7 16 Apr, 2013 9:00 am

Although a cool idea, RMD is already too manga-centered already to be honest. hmm
Plus, it wouldn't be fair to artists who take part in other styles if we manga artists got a tool just for us and a large part of the built in drawing system here is equality in how we all work.

-... . - / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. .- -. .----. - / .-. . .- -.. / - .... .. ... .-.-.-

#8 16 Apr, 2013 12:30 pm

Manga Studio EX.
It has G-pens. Kabura pens. About any of those dip pens.
It has a pencil for sketching. Select tool.
It has tones. It has preset backgrounds.
Well, in short:
it is the software used by mangaka.

But you can make decent manga pages with the textures in chibipaint.

Oh and the kabura and g-pen kind of things...
I believe that those 'lines' lie in the skill of the artist.
You don't need special pens to make special lines.

Last edited by red*rogue (16 Apr, 2013 12:31 pm)

Board footer

110 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.