Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 20 Oct, 2012 11:23 am

help?

You see all these top drawers , drawing celebrity portraits and they look identical to the celeb. They must use a referance and cause I use a tablet and Im looking at my celeb photo on a other page on my laptop I have to keep clicking back onto the photo and then trying to remember it in my head. Is there anyway I can put the photo on the same screen?So i dont have to keep clicking back and forth? PLEASE HELP

ILOVEBISCUITS!big_smile

#2 20 Oct, 2012 11:35 am

Re: help?

BUMP

ILOVEBISCUITS!big_smile

#3 20 Oct, 2012 3:42 pm

HELPP

ILOVEBISCUITS!big_smile

#4 20 Oct, 2012 3:56 pm

There's a tiny little program called Deskpins, I think you'll find it if you google it. It allows you to take another window and 'pin' it, so it stays on the foreground no matter what!

#5 20 Oct, 2012 7:11 pm

Anna25121 wrote:

There's a tiny little program called Deskpins, I think you'll find it if you google it. It allows you to take another window and 'pin' it, so it stays on the foreground no matter what!

Does this give you any virus?xx

ILOVEBISCUITS!big_smile

#6 20 Oct, 2012 8:23 pm

I just resize both windows and have them side by side.

Everything you can imagine is real.
~ Picasso

#7 20 Oct, 2012 9:54 pm

moogleymog wrote:

hwo do you do that?xx

ILOVEBISCUITS!big_smile

#8 21 Oct, 2012 4:49 pm

THEnamesLAURA wrote:

moogleymog wrote:

hwo do you do that?xx

you know the button beside the red X you use to close out a window? click it, and then place your mouse arrow on one of the side, and drag. it will chnage the shape of the window. do that to both windows so you can see them side by side, and you won't have to keep click back and forth between them. smile good luck!

"Everything will turn out alright in the end, and if it's not alright, then it's not the end"
-----------------------------------

Board footer

196 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.