Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#81 17 Oct, 2012 2:23 pm

Re: Archetype Delta's Grand OC Competition!!

Winners of the Contest are:

First Place

Submitted by: OwariNaiYume
Title: Whispered Rumors

Winning FIRST PLACE for exactly depicting how Rachel looked and how the society treats her for being a prodigy. Given that her intelligence is considered as centuries ahead of her own time, majority of the people including some of the academics and renowned intellectuals cannot comprehend her manner of thinking. Also, I liked the way Owari drew her. <3

Second Place

Submitted by: Angelerin5
Title: Rachel Arianne S. Dunois

Winning SECOND PLACE for using great sense of colors and being able to depict her semi formal attire. Awesome coloring too. Your draw greatly reminded me of either Kanon or Clannad.

Third Place

Submitted by: BunnyBlaster

Winning THIRD PLACE for being able to depict how Rachel looked like whenever she shows her childish side. Great coloring of her hair and her clothes simply fit such scene of innocence.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS.
PM me to claim your prize so that I may allot some time in order to do finish them.
I will begin rating your drawings by Oct 19 2012.
THANK YOU ALL FOR JOINING.big_smile

"The knowledge of man knows no bounds and so is his inanity."
-Rachel S. Dunois, circa 1564

"Men will always be men, my dear Rachel. ( ̄ー ̄)" - Francine T. Evans.

#82 24 Oct, 2012 12:47 pm

Re: Archetype Delta's Grand OC Competition!!

Archetype Delta wrote:

Winners of the Contest are:

First Place

Submitted by: OwariNaiYume
Title: Whispered Rumors

Winning FIRST PLACE for exactly depicting how Rachel looked and how the society treats her for being a prodigy. Given that her intelligence is considered as centuries ahead of her own time, majority of the people including some of the academics and renowned intellectuals cannot comprehend her manner of thinking. Also, I liked the way Owari drew her. <3

Second Place

Submitted by: Angelerin5

Winning SECOND PLACE for using great sense of colors and being able to depict her semi formal attire. Awesome coloring too. Your draw greatly reminded me of either Kanon or Clannad.

Third Place

Submitted by: BunnyBlaster

Winning THIRD PLACE for being able to depict how Rachel looked like whenever she shows her childish side. Great coloring of her hair and her clothes simply fit such scene of innocence.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS.
PM me to claim your prize so that I may allot some time in order to do finish them.
I will begin rating your drawings by Oct 19 2012.
THANK YOU ALL FOR JOINING.big_smile

"The knowledge of man knows no bounds and so is his inanity."
-Rachel S. Dunois, circa 1564

Ommgg yeyyy second place thank you soo much big_smile i never thought i'd win XD thank you!"

my profile picture is nicki minaj okayy xD so don't ask please it's my drawing.

Board footer

145 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.