Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 27 Oct, 2012 12:06 am

rib

I'm new!

Hello~~ My name is Jen and I'm coming from iscribble. I'm a full time nursing student but I've always loved art and I started computer art back when pixelling(dolls etc.) was popular. But hey, I'm glad to be here and I'm looking forward to meeting fellow artists as well as contributing to the gallery! I just can't quite think of what to draw at the moment. Maybe you guys can suggest something for me? smile

#2 27 Oct, 2012 12:52 am

Re: I'm new!

Hai what style do toy draw in? o-o ill go see if your profile has some drawings big_smile
(BTW welcome to RMD o3o)

"I'm gonna die alone. Adolescence didn't make sense. A little loss of innocence, The ugly years of being a fool.. Ain't youth meant to be beautiful?"

#3 27 Oct, 2012 1:11 am

rib

Hey! Thanks~~~ I draw usually.. kind of realistic. I really like impressionism so I think you can see that in my drawings but typically I draw OCs for others and those come out as I don't know just "kind of realistic" :p

#4 27 Oct, 2012 2:22 pm

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here.
How about drawing something that gives you inspiration? smile

Take action and
get ready!
big_smile

Board footer

149 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.