Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 11 Nov, 2012 8:02 am

My Drawing wasn't saved Correctly

madmadI just finished a drawing 15min ago and clicked on save drawing and to put it on this web site. It did not save correctly. I was never asked for the title or category. I keep getting a pop-up saying 'If you finished your drawing click OK or if not cancel. At the bottom it says ' stay on this page click here or leave this page click here'. There is not a OK button anywhere on this pop-up. So, I did save it to my computer .png, but it is not showing anywhere, I guess there is a major clich in your site for saving drawings. I was able to save one drawing yesterday and even email it to a friend, which is good. How can I up-load my drawing from my computer that I saved to get ratings? Please help and reply~~~~~~'by giggles

~~~~~~by giggles

#2 11 Nov, 2012 5:41 pm

Re: My Drawing wasn't saved Correctly

you're suppose to click leave this page to get to the page where you are suppose to submit a drawing and to put in a title, description, and category... ouo"

#3 11 Nov, 2012 7:23 pm

Aphetide, Thanks for the information regarding saving my drawing! Like I said b-4, I did correctly save one drawing, but this time I got so confused with the pop up! I tried to up-load the one I did, to be saved to the web site for ratings, but, that doesn't work at all or maybe I might be doing something wrong there too. If you have any recommendations for that as well please reply back! ...asap~~~~~by giggles:cool:

Last edited by by giggles (11 Nov, 2012 7:24 pm)

~~~~~~by giggles

#4 11 Nov, 2012 9:03 pm

umm... what kinda of problems are you having with it? is there any popups regarding that? Did you add .chi at the end of the file (if the drawing was done in java)? owo"

Board footer

161 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.