Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#14341 11 Nov, 2012 8:10 am

Re: why goths are cool

Eh, it's those random accounts that spam topics.
It'll post a link then a bunch of gibberish.
There was one in here, right before I posted, I guess it was removed. Thankfully they get removed fast. X)

And whats irn bru?

Annnnd.....hmmm...Lemur! X)
How's your knee, Splidge?

#14342 11 Nov, 2012 3:28 pm

Irn Bru is scottish fizzy juice, it's bright orange, probably has the capacity to give people cancer and according to the American exchange students "tastes like liquid candy". It has less sugar than coca cola, sprite, 7up and most other "sodas" though. It's my favourite.

I honestly can't decide, if I went to the sloth sanctuary, I could spend a week volunteering there and a week travelling Costa Rica, but if I did the Lemur research, it'd be two -amazing- weeks on Madagascar that'd be hella related to my degree.

It's okay, still really sore, it's difficult to sleep with, beginning to get really bored. I can't wait for 4th December when the new DLC Dragonborn for Skyrim comes out and i have something else to do.

OWUL.

#14343 11 Nov, 2012 6:06 pm

Ahhh, okay.....sounds like Fanta! X) Though, I'm betting Fanta has a ton for sugar.

and hmm...well it sounds like the Lemur research would be best, if it relates to your degree. smile

I bet it's difficult to sleep with, I can only imagine it. I couldn't live if I wasn't able to sleep! X)
and I know nothiiiing about any of the DLCs for Skyrim. I just play when I can. My sister lets me play on her computer (mine's to slow to run it) When she's not on it. But I haven't been lately....

#14344 11 Nov, 2012 6:31 pm

It's not orange juice though, it's just a delicious combination of sugar and chemicals. Fanta doesn't have much sugar in at as most other soft drinks do, except for diet juices. I think it has less than some vitamin water type things. Vitamin water and those other ones have lots of sugar in them, you just don't think it does because it isn't fizzy.

And yeah, I think I'm going to be in Madagascar for two weeks at some point.

I play Skyrim on the xbox, so although I can't get any mods, I get all the DLCs first. And I won't tell you to play it more because it really sucks you into it and sometimes it's all you think about...

OWUL.

#14345 11 Nov, 2012 6:48 pm

Oh...well...that's strange! XD
And I wouldn't think Fanta had less sugar in it! To me, it's freakishly sweet, almost too much so for me.

and well that's gonna be an awesome experience!

Ah yes, I played it on the xbox first. But like I said before, my brother took his xbox when he moved. And yes, it is very addictive. But...there's onnneee thing that stops me from playing forever. My boyfriend XD See...I don't have a cell phone, so I can only talk to him on AIM or some other chat thing. So I can't go to my sisters computer to play, because I wouldn't be able to chat with him! XD

Last edited by Day_dreamer (11 Nov, 2012 6:49 pm)

#14346 12 Nov, 2012 9:53 pm

I want skyrim. SO. BAD. yikes

Akbar is awesome cuz he never calls you names

He never really calls you anything cuz he's just a corn

#14347 10 Dec, 2012 12:33 am

This almost went to page two :I

I can nearly walk. This is the beginning of week 11 on crutches and I kind of want to break them.

Butts.

OWUL.

#14348 10 Dec, 2012 5:10 am

How much longer will you have to be on crutches? :S

#14349 10 Dec, 2012 6:00 pm

2 or 3 weeks, the end is nigh!

OWUL.

#14350 10 Dec, 2012 6:16 pm

So it is! You must be really looking forward to that!
On a scale of 1 to 10 in pain, how does it feel?

#14351 10 Dec, 2012 8:03 pm

1.56 It's never bad anymore, I'm just terrified of messing it up again

OWUL.

#14352 10 Dec, 2012 11:14 pm

Lay off the acrobatics for a while, and you'll be fine.

#14353 26 Dec, 2012 4:25 am

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone! smile

♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
                                        You know who's beautiful? Read the first word.
♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

#14354 04 Jan, 2013 11:05 pm

Little late, but Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, people! big_smile

This year is already off to a great start for me, I became an auntie yesterday! smile

#14355 20 Jan, 2013 9:39 pm

Two particles are at a bar. The ion says, "I think that electron over there's attracted to me." The other particle says, "Are you sure?" The ion replies, "Yes, I'm positive."

#14356 10 Feb, 2013 4:45 am

Harhar. X)

Sigh...It's sad to see this so empty...I know everyone has a life now, and they're busy...and it's irrational to expect you all to be on everyday. But I'd like to know what you've all been up to lately D:

#14357 10 Feb, 2013 8:13 am

I still don't have a life. o.o/

-... . - / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. .- -. .----. - / .-. . .- -.. / - .... .. ... .-.-.-

#14358 10 Feb, 2013 9:42 pm

Oh pshaw, Sarru! I'm sure you do! You haven't been on at all lately (or not that I've seen)...you gotta be doing something to take time away from RMD. yikes

#14359 25 Mar, 2013 12:21 am

Well I think this might be goodbye, it's been fun, but this isn't a huge part of my life anymore. I might lurk on occasion, but will no longer be an active member

sad

OWUL.

#14360 25 Mar, 2013 12:45 am

Bludger...

Board footer

135 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.