Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 21 Nov, 2012 7:49 am

Dumb moments of stupidity

Hullo! I am bored. Is it just me or do you guys have dumb moments too? xD If ya do, then share! xD
For example, I just got some rock-hard ice-cream from the freezer and I was thinking "I should blow on it so it gets warm and melts a little..." Well I am a blond! ;P

So tell me about your moments of stupidity!

Last edited by art_attack (21 Nov, 2012 8:17 am)

VIVA IL PAPA FRANCIS!!! :-)

Proud member of the Squirtle Squad. We're watching you,

#2 21 Nov, 2012 10:07 pm

Re: Dumb moments of stupidity

i smacked some random person....on their..uh...behind...(by accident!) while walking to class...person looked at me like i was crazy (funny thing is, i didn't even realize it untill later..)
not really a dumb moment, i just thought of that while reading this....O.o

"Everything will turn out alright in the end, and if it's not alright, then it's not the end"
-----------------------------------

#3 22 Nov, 2012 1:03 pm

Blowing on the ice cream...i do that to!! XD except my reason is...because i forgot that it was ICE CREAM and thought it was some thing like soup...(I'm even dumber XP) and...last time in my class i was like to a guy "can u help me with this?" and then he was like "yeah" so i was waiting for him to come so i was talking to my friend and i looked up and i didn't see him anywhere so i was like "Where is he!!!!" and then his like "what???" and he was right beside me! I got so freaked out and in my head i was like "are u secretly a ninja????" XD so much fails and dumbness in my everyday life that i can't remember all of them XP

I think I'm hungry...*rawr* oh and I'm holding a comp.~ http://www.ratemydrawings.com/community … p?id=25991 hope a lot of people joins! big_smile

#4 29 Nov, 2012 7:31 am

haha! I forgot about this even though I just started it >_> Funny stories though guys!

One time I went to play sports (just for fun) and my team got a score, so one of my teammates went to give me a high-five, but instead I shook her hand for some odd reason....xD

Last edited by art_attack (29 Nov, 2012 7:31 am)

#5 29 Nov, 2012 3:13 pm

hahaahahaha once my friend wasn't looking and she was like hold this and she handed me a pile of books but i wasn't paying attention and all the books fell XP and then there was a time wen i put my key into my bag and i totally freaked out and searched everywhere and wen a friend asked if i checked my bag I'm like "YEAH!!!" and then i blamed my brother for losing the key and then my friends helped me look for it all day and after they left i slowly opened my bag again just to make sure it wasn't there and then..........guess wat?.....It was right there...yup. i was screwed. my grave was prepared the next morning and everyone was giving me a glare....they totally wanted to kill me XP

I think I'm hungry...*rawr* oh and I'm holding a comp.~ http://www.ratemydrawings.com/community … p?id=25991 hope a lot of people joins! big_smile

#6 30 Nov, 2012 9:45 pm

omg, yes!! i do that all the time. Once a put my pencil behind my ear, and forgot about in under a minute. Had to borrow some one else, 'cause i was taking a test, then i found it later when it poked me...
another time, i was in my school's restroom, and i tried to wipe my hands, but i didn't see any tissue paper in the dispenser, i almost walked out saying "oh, there's no paper..." untill my friend stopped me. turned out there was a whole stack of it on TOP of the dispenser...i just didn't bother looking up...tongue

"Everything will turn out alright in the end, and if it's not alright, then it's not the end"
-----------------------------------

#7 01 Dec, 2012 4:52 am

I did that to with the pencil!!! I had it on top of my ear the whole time and i was freaking out and it was this day where parents come to school to check on their kids in elementary and my mom was like its on ur ear with a poker face and it was soooooo embarrassing XD

#8 03 Dec, 2012 2:35 am

When I was 5, I was playing soccer. So I dribbled it up to the goal and shot it in! I was so excited until I realized, I scored on my own team! LOL!sad

- Solve this riddle:
The below text is wrong
The above text is right

#9 03 Dec, 2012 4:21 am

LOL XD i did something similar...i dribbled (it was last year btw) past many people and in the end i passed it to the other team *epic face palm* ;u;

#10 05 Dec, 2012 6:15 am

Lol! Don't even get me started with sports! I am such a klutz!
A looong time ago, at my church we were playing flag football, and I had no idea how to play. Plus, I was practically the only girl playing (except a few little munchkins.) And someone threw me the ball, and I had no idea what to do with it so I ran in circles for a while laughing stupidly then threw it at my teammates face...And then I made his little sister cry on accident. ._. That was a sad, sad day. xD

Also, is it just me or are those fun size kit kat bars really hard to get out of the stoopid packaging! D:<

Last edited by art_attack (05 Dec, 2012 6:21 am)

#11 05 Dec, 2012 12:23 pm

Its not just u~ *smashing the package so it would open while crushing the kit kat and lol the sad day XD and wen i read fun sized kit kat bars i read it fun sized chit chat brats XD (fail~)

Board footer

178 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.