Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 10 Oct, 2011 3:48 am

RMD: Nominate a drawing for an award

There are many awards that moderators hand-select that include awards based on skill, inspiration, uniqueness, motivational, etc.

In this thread, you are welcome to suggest drawings that you believe may deserve an award.

Please include a link or thumbnail of the drawing and your reasons why you think it deserves an award. We're particularly always interested in finding drawings that deserve awards that may have gone un-noticed.

The best way to support our community is to just keep drawing - even if it's for fun and not serious. Another way is by taking time to occasionally rate and comments drawings by new or learning artists.

#2 10 Oct, 2011 5:33 am

Re: RMD: Nominate a drawing for an award

I was just about to suggest a forum like this be posted big_smile I'm glad it has been.

I feel like this is a really interesting drawing and made me think a lot. It was also really detailed. It caught my attention.

I thought this one was really interesting as well and unique. I might post a few more later, I have more in mind lol

Yesterday's time is gone forever, and will never come back. One cannot buy, rent or hire more time. There is no substitute for time. Yet most people take for granted this unique, irreplaceable and necessary resource.

#3 17 Mar, 2012 8:28 am

He who laughs last thinks slowest!  so start lafing!  smileneutralbig_smileyikeswinkhmmtonguelolrollcoolsmileneutralbig_smileyikeswinkhmmtonguelolrollcoolsmileneutralbig_smileyikeswinkhmmtonguelolrollcool

#4 29 Aug, 2012 10:53 am

I think this drawing deserves an award. It took the person 2 weeks to draw it and it just looks amazing.

**TeeHee!**

#5 29 Aug, 2012 12:55 pm

Last edited by Pure (30 Aug, 2012 10:20 am)

#6 29 Aug, 2012 12:58 pm

yes i'm doing a drawing i did, but its only because i love this drawing with a passion, it took me about 5 hours of work, and since i get barely any recognition for my works now that i've stopped rate and comment swapping, it'd be nice to see another artpiece i did win for its skill. and since it was the first portrait i did while being mainly an abstract artist, i think its something to look at more intensely, sry i voted myself, but i had to.

make the future yours

#7 29 Aug, 2012 2:24 pm

#8 30 Aug, 2012 12:50 am

HEYEAYEAYEYA

#9 31 Aug, 2012 1:33 pm

"I'm gonna die alone. Adolescence didn't make sense. A little loss of innocence, The ugly years of being a fool.. Ain't youth meant to be beautiful?"

#10 12 Sep, 2012 10:08 am

Last edited by Pure (12 Sep, 2012 10:09 am)

#11 13 Sep, 2012 7:32 pm

Hate the sin but love the sinner.

#12 09 Dec, 2012 11:33 pm

Last edited by ammona (19 Dec, 2012 2:42 pm)

AMMONA

#13 10 Dec, 2012 7:32 am

Last edited by ammona (19 Dec, 2012 2:40 pm)

AMMONA

#14 11 Dec, 2012 7:29 pm

Last edited by ammona (19 Dec, 2012 2:39 pm)

AMMONA

#15 11 Dec, 2012 8:58 pm

Last edited by ammona (19 Dec, 2012 2:39 pm)

AMMONA

#16 12 Dec, 2012 9:34 am

Last edited by ammona (19 Dec, 2012 2:38 pm)

AMMONA

#17 12 Dec, 2012 12:10 pm

I don't have a real logical and sophisticated answer for this, but I know I like these drawings. That's why I favorited them all a long time ago.

Some don't have a billion comments/rates, some do, some were done in flash, all show great amount of time and effort spent in them, and I believe none of them have rewards, so I will suggest them.

#18 13 Dec, 2012 6:08 am

I gotta say this is one of my most favorite pictures. Ever!!! I just love everything about it, especially the lighting!!!!

VIVA IL PAPA FRANCIS!!! :-)

Proud member of the Squirtle Squad. We're watching you,

#19 16 Dec, 2012 12:39 pm

Last edited by ammona (19 Dec, 2012 2:37 pm)

AMMONA

#20 16 Dec, 2012 12:47 pm

this is amaaaaaaaaaazing

Last edited by ammona (19 Dec, 2012 2:36 pm)

AMMONA

Board footer

131 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.