hahaha tongue It used to be always Pit *kid icarus uprising*
but then I changed it to the one before...Link

and now..

ZORO WITH ZE LOVE HEART XD

I think your DP really suits your username too big_smile

#3202 08 Dec, 2012 12:20 pm

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

Thank you!!! >w< and this morning i was playing mario cart XD

I think I'm hungry...*rawr* oh and I'm holding a comp.~ http://www.ratemydrawings.com/community … p?id=25991 hope a lot of people joins! big_smile

#3203 08 Dec, 2012 12:26 pm

ChocoMiu wrote:

Thank you!!! >w< and this morning i was playing mario kart XD

Fixed...SOZ! Just had to fix that =3

WOO! WHAT KIND OF MARIO KART?

#3204 08 Dec, 2012 3:46 pm

umm don't really remember its mario cart on DS with like ballon thingy and shine runners an stuff i think it was mario cart 8 not sure though...

I think I'm hungry...*rawr* oh and I'm holding a comp.~ http://www.ratemydrawings.com/community … p?id=25991 hope a lot of people joins! big_smile

#3205 08 Dec, 2012 7:24 pm

ChocoMiu wrote:

umm don't really remember its mario cart on DS with like ballon thingy and shine runners an stuff i think it was mario cart 8 not sure though...

That's Mario Kart DS probably.

Last edited by KirbySuperStar (08 Dec, 2012 11:04 pm)

"I promise I won't be a burden and eat all your chips or anything!."
~Echo; Golden Sun: the Lost Age

#3206 08 Dec, 2012 11:46 pm

(My video)
COLLECT (NINTENDO) IT ~ #7 Assassin's Creed 3 Wii U UNBOXING

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMbdHtNqgrI

Last edited by pit0010 (08 Dec, 2012 11:47 pm)

#3207 08 Dec, 2012 11:56 pm

(MY VIDEO)

ANIMATE IT~ Brawl Team's Awakening Bloopers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZoln138 … e=youtu.be

#3208 10 Dec, 2012 3:28 pm

like...

if you don't want to collaborate with me then just say so instead of constantly saying that you will work on it and showing any sign of progress.
It's been 6 months now.

-sigh-
ggwp

Deutschland über alles ;D

#3209 11 Dec, 2012 5:55 am

D: yeah...I should actually continue...TT^TT ok...heres the deal

I will submit our collab this SUNDAY! yosh?
and I will not break the promise

#3210 13 Dec, 2012 7:02 am

ARTICLE

Masahiro Sakurai Says Not to Expect Any Smash Bros. News Anytime Soon

Smash Bros. creator Masahiro Sakurai says he’s going to have to take a step back from his usually illuminating Twitter account to focus exclusively on work on the next Smash title without interruptions from fans. He put it rather bluntly, too: “To put it succinctly, I’ll need to have you guys wait a while longer. I hardly ever write anything on Twitter any longer, and that’s because I think right now is the time to stop tweeting and start putting in a real effort here. If I could put it a really harsh way, I think it’d be better if I could be forgotten by gamers for a while.”

Part of the reason for his going dark on Twitter is the constant assumptions made by fans about anything he says. Even mentioning another game automatically brings up speculation about the next Smash Bros. He’d prefer to put all this misrepresentation to bed once and for all.

Read on for more of Mr. Sakurai’s comments.

I don’t like it when a tweet or whatever leads to needless speculation getting spread around. For example, when I tweet about playing some game, some people immediately get the idea that that character is in the new Smash Bros. Then people fan the flames on it, people start to think it’s really true, people get angry about it. Nobody benefits.

I remember when the Namco-Bandai partnership was first announced. Tons of people started assuming we’d see a Tekken cameo or two as a result, even though we had no real indication of this. It’s this kind of rumor-mongering that he’s getting rather irritated with.

He also doesn’t like that people jump to conclusions about him as a developer because of the way the game turns out. He thinks too many people judge his tastes based on things like the game’s balance or the characters that wind up in the game:

I got asked once by a student ‘Is Fox really strong in Smash Bros. Brawl because you like Star Fox?’ Absolutely not. I don’t balance things based on that. These are very important titles that the creators and fans are leaving to me. In the worldwide online rankings, Fox’s winning record is right in the middle of all the characters. The idea with him was a character that suicided often, but made up for it with other skills, but I guess that prominence gave him this image of being really powerful.

Because of these sorts of things, he wants to leave Smash Bros. out of anything he does on Twitter for awhile. He promises, however, that in the end the wait will be well worth it:

Instead of talking about what Smash Bros. will be like. I’m just going to say ‘I’m making you wait for it!’ and keep going along. I want to put my all into a full-on launch that really makes that wait worth it.

The three games so far have all been superb, and we can only imagine where things will go now that cross-platform play and the Wii U GamePad are getting added to the mix.

GenGame~

#3211 13 Dec, 2012 12:42 pm

pit0010 wrote:

ARTICLE

Masahiro Sakurai Says Not to Expect Any Smash Bros. News Anytime Soon

Smash Bros. creator Masahiro Sakurai says he’s going to have to take a step back from his usually illuminating Twitter account to focus exclusively on work on the next Smash title without interruptions from fans. He put it rather bluntly, too: “To put it succinctly, I’ll need to have you guys wait a while longer. I hardly ever write anything on Twitter any longer, and that’s because I think right now is the time to stop tweeting and start putting in a real effort here. If I could put it a really harsh way, I think it’d be better if I could be forgotten by gamers for a while.”

Part of the reason for his going dark on Twitter is the constant assumptions made by fans about anything he says. Even mentioning another game automatically brings up speculation about the next Smash Bros. He’d prefer to put all this misrepresentation to bed once and for all.

Read on for more of Mr. Sakurai’s comments.

I don’t like it when a tweet or whatever leads to needless speculation getting spread around. For example, when I tweet about playing some game, some people immediately get the idea that that character is in the new Smash Bros. Then people fan the flames on it, people start to think it’s really true, people get angry about it. Nobody benefits.

I remember when the Namco-Bandai partnership was first announced. Tons of people started assuming we’d see a Tekken cameo or two as a result, even though we had no real indication of this. It’s this kind of rumor-mongering that he’s getting rather irritated with.

He also doesn’t like that people jump to conclusions about him as a developer because of the way the game turns out. He thinks too many people judge his tastes based on things like the game’s balance or the characters that wind up in the game:

I got asked once by a student ‘Is Fox really strong in Smash Bros. Brawl because you like Star Fox?’ Absolutely not. I don’t balance things based on that. These are very important titles that the creators and fans are leaving to me. In the worldwide online rankings, Fox’s winning record is right in the middle of all the characters. The idea with him was a character that suicided often, but made up for it with other skills, but I guess that prominence gave him this image of being really powerful.

Because of these sorts of things, he wants to leave Smash Bros. out of anything he does on Twitter for awhile. He promises, however, that in the end the wait will be well worth it:

Instead of talking about what Smash Bros. will be like. I’m just going to say ‘I’m making you wait for it!’ and keep going along. I want to put my all into a full-on launch that really makes that wait worth it.

The three games so far have all been superb, and we can only imagine where things will go now that cross-platform play and the Wii U GamePad are getting added to the mix.

GenGame~

Well said, Sakurai. Well said.

But the character speculation will continue on. GO ISAAC!!!!

#3212 14 Dec, 2012 1:14 am

pit0010 wrote:

D: yeah...I should actually continue...TT^TT ok...heres the deal

I will submit our collab this SUNDAY! yosh?
and I will not break the promise

deal

-sigh-
ggwp

#3213 15 Dec, 2012 11:13 am

the drawing will be done by trwm

In sydney, tomorrow is Sunday...I donno about your timezone...so if my drawing was completed early monday for you...it would be sunday for me..so dwla smile

but yeah I only have to colour in now

#3214 16 Dec, 2012 12:02 am

I'm from Central Europe, meaning that you are hours ahead of me.

-sigh-
ggwp

#3215 16 Dec, 2012 1:10 am

ahhh okla! ;P

#3216 16 Dec, 2012 7:52 am

IT'S DONE

SO SORRY RED!! SO SORRY!
BUT IT'S DONE! PROMISE IS A PROMISE ! XD

#3217 16 Dec, 2012 2:14 pm

pit0010 wrote:

IT'S DONE

SO SORRY RED!! SO SORRY!

Awesome. i like the little Skyloft in the background.

#3218 16 Dec, 2012 8:12 pm

pit0010 wrote:

IT'S DONE

SO SORRY RED!! SO SORRY!

hmhm c:
Glad to see it's done.
it looks wonderful <3
we did a nice job

-sigh-
ggwp

#3219 17 Dec, 2012 7:01 am

hehehe! yeahh! big_smile

#3220 17 Dec, 2012 2:53 pm

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/5986399_700b.jpg

And PS4 is in production.
There already has been a tech demo of it.
From Final Fantasy XV
However, Square Enix isn't sure if they will turn into Final Fantasy XV, so I've read. Because they feel it's too different from the original series.

-sigh-
ggwp

Board footer

217 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.