Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 17 Dec, 2012 9:20 am

hi!

im not really new to rmd, i had an account a few years back but i forgot my login info so i started anew and it feels nice! how is everyone?

#2 17 Dec, 2012 1:55 pm

Re: hi!

You may shake my hand.

Oh! Hi juli!!!!!!-

#3 17 Dec, 2012 2:28 pm

Ohh I hate when that happens xD
and then, after a while, when I've completely forgotten about the first account the info comes back to my mind like a flash. Did it happen to you? >: I
anyway...Hi, welcome again, I guess? xP
*le bows like a good samaritan* (isthatright?)

"I'LL PRESENT TO YOU DECISIVE PANTIE--- I mean, PROOF!"
"That's why you don't want to die here? It's all right, I understand...
GO.DIE.IN.NEW.JERSEY."

#4 17 Dec, 2012 2:35 pm

lol.
Sometimes I register to some site and apparently I had registered to it before and I can't register again since double accounts are disabled and I don't know the info of the account I created before and... I'm slightly off-topic...

welcome back! XD

#5 18 Dec, 2012 4:08 am

kiu-sama93 wrote:

Ohh I hate when that happens xD
and then, after a while, when I've completely forgotten about the first account the info comes back to my mind like a flash. Did it happen to you? >: I
anyway...Hi, welcome again, I guess? xP
*le bows like a good samaritan* (isthatright?)

i remembered the first half of my password and that was it ;-; i dont have a good memory
hi!

red*rogue wrote:

lol.
Sometimes I register to some site and apparently I had registered to it before and I can't register again since double accounts are disabled and I don't know the info of the account I created before and... I'm slightly off-topic...

welcome back! XD

that happens to me all the time its awful
thanks!

Board footer

155 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.