Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 06 Dec, 2012 3:18 am

*Sob*

RMD died, R.I.P <3

Hakuna matata.

#2 06 Dec, 2012 3:25 am

Re: *Sob*

Does that mean I'm logged into a GHOST?!
Ewwww, ectoplasm.

-... . - / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. .- -. .----. - / .-. . .- -.. / - .... .. ... .-.-.-

#3 06 Dec, 2012 3:27 am

No not a ghost, I was thinking more like zombies..
What's an ectoplasm?

Hakuna matata.

#4 06 Dec, 2012 3:30 am

Ectoplasm (from the Greek ektos, meaning "outside", and plasma, meaning "something formed or molded") is a term coined by Charles Richet to denote a substance or spiritual energy "exteriorized" by physical mediums.[2] Ectoplasm is said to be associated with the formation of spirits; however since World War II reports of ectoplasmic phenomena have declined and many psychical researchers doubt whether genuine cases ever existed

I'm logged into a zombie? Does that mean my account is a zombie? Does that make ME a zombie? Should I eat brains and/or flesh?

-... . - / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. .- -. .----. - / .-. . .- -.. / - .... .. ... .-.-.-

#5 06 Dec, 2012 3:32 am

... I still don't understand what a ectoplasm is sad

YES! You are logged into a zombie, thus you are a zombie. I don't know, do you feel inclined to eat brains? Lol

Hakuna matata.

#6 06 Dec, 2012 3:34 am

Ectoplasm...it's like goo left behind by ghosts or something like that.

I feel inclined to eat...pudding.
And maybe drink some iced tea.
I don't think I'm going to be successful as a zombie.

#7 06 Dec, 2012 3:39 am

That's disgusting.

I wonder how zombies eat brains.. they eat them raw, wouldn't that make them sick? D:

Also why does RMD keep giving me online dating ads?
http://i47.tinypic.com/10i6ya8.jpg

Hakuna matata.

#8 06 Dec, 2012 3:43 am

Maybe the internet thinks you're g@y and into older women.

Also, I'm not sure dead things can get sick.
Being sick generally implies there is something attacking your body and damaging it.
Being dead and all...there isn't really anything to damage, all of the cells are already dead.

Last edited by Sarru (06 Dec, 2012 3:45 am)

#9 06 Dec, 2012 3:46 am

How'd they know? D:

http://i49.tinypic.com/10i8dac.jpg

Hakuna matata.

#10 06 Dec, 2012 3:47 am

But in zombie movies, zombies can be killed? So they should still be able to catch diseases? maybe?

Hakuna matata.

#11 06 Dec, 2012 3:55 am

I don't know..when zombies aren't considered "supernatural" in movies they generally explain them as being able to function by having a very tiny portion of their brain functioning that allows for extremely basic instincts and motor functions to move and stuff.

They knew because...they watch you when you sleep? I dunno.
The internet is a mysterious place full of magic and weirdos.

#12 06 Dec, 2012 4:09 am

But, shouldn't the be considered supernatural if they are dead?

I think RMD turned into a dating site.
http://i45.tinypic.com/ftq7vm.jpg

Mostly weirdos, lol.

Hakuna matata.

#13 06 Dec, 2012 4:18 am

Not really, actual zombies exist in nature via insects that will invade another insect's or a small mammals brain and basically use them as a giant remote control body.

Maybe it just turned into a dating site for YOU.
I have adblock plus so I don't get any ads. xD

And yes, mostly weirdos. Lol

#14 06 Dec, 2012 4:30 am

Actually yeah, cause I watched "Quarantine: the terminal" yesterday, and it was about rats that bit this guy who then started to eat everyone. But I couldnt tell if he died and then came back to life or what. Zombie movies confuse me.

Adblock? there is something to remove ads? O: Where is it and how can I get it >o>

Hakuna matata.

#15 06 Dec, 2012 4:34 am

Well...if you happen to use Firefox or Chrome you can find it in there extensions/ad-ons store...place...thing...
Just look up "Adblockplus".

#16 06 Dec, 2012 4:51 am

Omg it worked

Hakuna matata.

#17 19 Dec, 2012 12:57 am

I reminder in like 2007 when this website was full of people. Heck I remember when draw chat came out and each room had like 20 people. All good thins come to an end though. And al ldrawing websites are done. The other drawing website I went n sketchfu isn't even allowing new people to join. sad

Board footer

133 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.