Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#61 15 Dec, 2012 4:42 pm

Re: EPIC FAILURE

I lost...

For those who don't get it:

You lose when you think about the game.
You don't lose when you don't think about the game.
You can't win.

-sigh-
ggwp

Deutschland über alles ;D

#62 15 Dec, 2012 10:52 pm

sweetlove15 wrote:

sweetlove15 wrote:

i still dont get it ...neutral

.....Still don't... get.... it...

Me either. =T

Well then...that was..."interesting".

#63 16 Dec, 2012 12:04 am

I won.

#64 16 Dec, 2012 4:52 pm

Sarru wrote:

Hey...I'M a brain dead teenager sad though hopefully my aunt is right (apparently I act just like her ex : speech , mannerisms etc.) and my brain will kick in , in the next 2 to 3 years cool lol

So Sarru, it's been 3 years. How's your brain? XD

Last edited by Day_dreamer (16 Dec, 2012 4:53 pm)

#65 18 Dec, 2012 7:56 am

In my opinion, the author's idea is advisable.I will make advertisement freely for your post,recommend it to my frields.Most of my frields are fall in love with Guild Wars 2.And under this circumstance,I also like to play online game,such as Diablo 3 and RuneScape.I always buy the items online.So I am familiar with the safest and convenient way to buy game gold online.There are:

Buying Diablo III Gold from d3face is the most convenient and fastest way.I can always get a secure delivery within 15mins minutes ,they can always make sure my enjoying not being disrupted and having execute more exciting. Buying cost-effective diablo III gold from the most reputable online store:d3face is the best assistance of getting Diablo 3 gold.So I often buy Diablo 3 gold at the following webpage:Diablo III Gold.

rsgold2buy.com is an established to provides all kinds of RuneScape products, such as Runescape Gold.Welcome to buy RuneScape Gold in our store through following:RuneScape Gold.

topgw2gold.com as the most reputable Guild Wars Gold supplier in world,is specialized in providing you cheapest Guild Wars 2 Gold with the best service.If you need to buy Guild Wars 2 Gold,just take a look here Guild Wars 2 Gold,you will take fancy with this site all along.

#66 26 Dec, 2012 1:23 am

"are fall in love"

http://i.imgur.com/BN0MQ.png

and he has no friends
he has frields.

-sigh-
ggwp

Deutschland über alles ;D

#67 26 Dec, 2012 8:17 pm

i lost the game...

#68 28 Dec, 2012 12:53 am

Awwhh Jay made this post.
I miss him...
But he made me lose the game...
Darn. I can never win.

♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
                                        You know who's beautiful? Read the first word.
♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

Board footer

206 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.