Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#41 30 Nov, 2010 2:26 am

Re: Java Drawing tool - load/save issues

thank you so much mick!!! big_smile

"I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes..." Romans 1:16 big_smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhfUzodLRvk <= awesome vid =w=

#42 05 Jan, 2013 10:36 pm

I REALLY need some suggestions on chome. I was drawing on the JavaTool and then went away for a while and then came to my computer and then it fell asleep. When I awoke it the whole canvas went white, including all the tools, color pallet, and everything. I can't save it because everything is white. PLEASE help me, anyone.
(I am using a chrome browser)sad

#43 25 Jun, 2013 11:23 pm

Please help me out! I was using a Google Chrome browser for the Java tool and its Floating Mode. When I finished the drawing, I closed the Floating Mode, then tried saving it into the computer and website. It can't do both and the problematic results are the same with the "connection" even though the computer's internet connection was working just fine. Here's what the Error Window/Pop-up said:

Error while saving drawing...Connection refused: connect

Last edited by GinKuro (26 Jun, 2013 5:42 am)

#44 27 Aug, 2013 8:21 am

I want to scream... I just spent hours working on one of my BEST DRAWS AND NOW JAVA WONT LET ME FRIGGIN' SAVE IT!!!! This error window keeps popping up when I try and save it to the websit!!! I have no idea what to do.. I saved my draw, opened a new window (didnt work) Re-downloaded java , tried to save it didn't work!!! Java is enabled on my computer (I use google chrome) PLEASE PLEASE someone help sad why is it being stupid??

"If your going to Judge me, then what are my eyes telling you?"
-"Look at the realities but believing in the possibilities"

Board footer

122 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.