Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#3301 10 Jan, 2013 10:08 pm

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

Sarru wrote:

Love the fact that the new fire starter is based on a fox. <3

I actually liked the Unova starters. Though I would have liked them better if not for Samurott. I hate that thing. Dewot was amazing though.

The game looks pretty amazing, looks like we'll be replacing the bike with roller blades from the look of the trailer.
I'm definitely gonna love the new 3D battling plane...if the animations for attack and being hit are done well. <3 And from the trailer it looks like they are going to be.

New online thing though? Sounds like it might have a slight MMO nature to it! =0
I think it'll be great if they change the way Pokemon grow with the trainer. =w= I never liked EVs and IVs.

AGREED TO THE MAX!!!

"I promise I won't be a burden and eat all your chips or anything!."
~Echo; Golden Sun: the Lost Age

#3302 10 Jan, 2013 10:09 pm

pit0010 wrote:

Of course you can draw on the wii u! XD there is actually no proper drawing app yet...i think

BUT! when you are connected to the internet and update to have miiverse, you can post messages! AS WELL AS DRAWINGS wink so they let your type or draw your message. I usually draw

Once I get a Wii U (if I get one sad ), I'll need your friend code... or do they still go by that???

#3303 11 Jan, 2013 1:25 am

it will be a nintendo Id thing.

my id is easy man wink
Pit0010

But its the same as usual...u need my Id...I need your Id

#3304 11 Jan, 2013 3:32 am

I beat the Elite Four in Black 2!
I probably won't play much anymore since I've got to work on A Link to the Past and Super Mario Bros. 3... and homework.

Last edited by KirbySuperStar (11 Jan, 2013 3:33 am)

#3305 11 Jan, 2013 11:32 am

back to school eh?
sucks to be you tongue

Im sorry but this is so not nintendo related. But my friend told me that her dad used to be the number no.1 player in World of Warcraft a few years ago and was sent a letter from the US to compete there to see who is the best and have to play 24 hours straight or something. Pretty wicked eh? that would be so cool if I got that offer! ><

#3306 11 Jan, 2013 11:41 am

Professor Layton and the Azran Legacies Trailer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … hQZkv80LrE

^IN JAPANESE

Last edited by pit0010 (11 Jan, 2013 11:42 am)

#3307 11 Jan, 2013 8:44 pm

pit0010 wrote:

back to school eh?
sucks to be you tongue

Im sorry but this is so not nintendo related. But my friend told me that her dad used to be the number no.1 player in World of Warcraft a few years ago and was sent a letter from the US to compete there to see who is the best and have to play 24 hours straight or something. Pretty wicked eh? that would be so cool if I got that offer! ><

I'm about half way through school... Hopefully the second half goes faster.

#3308 12 Jan, 2013 6:16 am

KirbySuperStar wrote:

pit0010 wrote:

back to school eh?
sucks to be you tongue

I'm about half way through school... Hopefully the second half goes faster.

Hahah yeah of course man.

#3309 13 Jan, 2013 3:48 am

Any Fire emblem fans? Any one who wants a 3ds?

Fire Emblem: Awakening 3DS Bundle Confirmed by Nintendo of America
It’s official: the Fire Emblem: Awakening 3DS bundle is coming to America. Nintendo dropped the news via the Nintendo of America Twitter page, where they also posted the image above, depicting the hardware bundle and confirming that the game will come pre-installed instead of as an in-box physical game card. The news that the game comes in digital form might be disappointing for those who love to build a nice physical games shelf, but I’d say the added bonus of a shiny blue Fire Emblem crested 3DS more or less outweighs that.

They’ll announce more details about the limited bundle’s availability and such soon – probably around the same time of next week’s demo release.

~Gen Game

#3310 13 Jan, 2013 3:51 am

Professor Layton and the Azran Legacies - Announcement Trailer [HD] (Translated)

http://youtu.be/oDKi6-aWUV0

#3311 13 Jan, 2013 4:23 pm

pit0010 wrote:

Any Fire emblem fans? Any one who wants a 3ds?

Fire Emblem: Awakening 3DS Bundle Confirmed by Nintendo of America
It’s official: the Fire Emblem: Awakening 3DS bundle is coming to America. Nintendo dropped the news via the Nintendo of America Twitter page, where they also posted the image above, depicting the hardware bundle and confirming that the game will come pre-installed instead of as an in-box physical game card. The news that the game comes in digital form might be disappointing for those who love to build a nice physical games shelf, but I’d say the added bonus of a shiny blue Fire Emblem crested 3DS more or less outweighs that.

They’ll announce more details about the limited bundle’s availability and such soon – probably around the same time of next week’s demo release.

~Gen Game

I would love to have a Fire Emblem game, but most are released only in Japan, but since this one's in America, I'll definitely want it, but it's lower on my priority list (Wii U and Pikmin 3 at the top, obviously)

#3312 13 Jan, 2013 7:32 pm

Fire Emblem's cool. It's the first Tactical Game I ever played.
Besides, chess and that stuff...

I played one where Lynn was the main character. For the GameBoy Advance. It was really amazing and I loved the battle system and those animations. Ah, I wanna play it again.

#3313 14 Jan, 2013 10:22 am

There is a similar game to that...I can't think of the game right now...but...it will come wink

#3314 15 Jan, 2013 5:36 am

I REMEMBERED!

luminous arc big_smile

But got bored of it...

#3315 15 Jan, 2013 12:39 pm

Metroid 〜 Zelda 2 〜 Kid Icarus / NES BAND 6th Live
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW3gZd4r2GM

#3316 15 Jan, 2013 12:41 pm

LOLOL latest devil may cry ending has been leaked man!

*im more talking to red here tongue*

So red...if you want me to show you the video, I shall. But I doubt you want me too

#3317 15 Jan, 2013 10:00 pm

pit0010 wrote:

Metroid 〜 Zelda 2 〜 Kid Icarus / NES BAND 6th Live
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW3gZd4r2GM

Lol. I have all those games on my 3DS (I'm sure I posted about my run through them before)

#3318 15 Jan, 2013 11:15 pm

NO! NOT THE ENDING D:!
I DON'T WANNA KNOW!
DON'T SPOIL!

I WANNA PLAY!
KICK BUTTS/TAP BUTTONS
IN ... 9 days...
just 9 more days...
-rolls over and hugs knees- ouo

#3319 15 Jan, 2013 11:38 pm

hehehehe ohhhh ok big_smile

#3320 16 Jan, 2013 1:38 am

(DmC Devil May Cry Parody) 25 Ways of Remaking a Demon Killer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S3WuzbftCE

*soz not nintendo...but for RED*

BUT IT'S SOOO FUNNY XD

Last edited by pit0010 (16 Jan, 2013 1:41 am)

Board footer

134 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.