Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 24 Feb, 2013 12:28 am

Requests? i have artist block ;-;

i havent really had any ideas come to mind when drawing and i would just really like some things to draw, so i have something to do! yikes

Im sorry for having to narrow it down to anime/manga but i meannn..realistic things are to complex for meee ;-;
I preffer drawing oc's but whatever works c:
so i would greatly appreciate a chance to start drawing thingssss. oki that is alll (~'o')~

Current:
MixMeow :3 - Finished
KimiSaysRainbow- Almost done
Mollie Christina- -Finished!
Luna Moon Kitten - In progress
rain 162 -Waiting
Aphetide - Waiting
L o r d M o m o - Waiting

Last edited by Golden Sea (26 Feb, 2013 9:52 pm)

Offline

#2 24 Feb, 2013 1:22 am

Re: Requests? i have artist block ;-;

i knooooow i totally JUST asked you for that amazing neko picture you just made for me ;-; but im going to be a **** and ask you if you could draw a neko Len kagamine  c: thank youuu (/'O')/<3


ima kitty cat :3

Offline

#3 24 Feb, 2013 1:23 am

Re: Requests? i have artist block ;-;

MixMeow :3 wrote:

i knooooow i totally JUST asked you for that amazing neko picture you just made for me ;-; but im going to be a **** and ask you if you could draw a neko Len kagamine  c: thank youuu (/'O')/<3

lol yeah sure xD

Offline

#4 24 Feb, 2013 4:29 am

Re: Requests? i have artist block ;-;

I'm so tempted to ask..
Can you..
*hides behind couch*

Draw Harry Styles, manga style?

*runs away*

Offline

#5 24 Feb, 2013 6:16 am

Re: Requests? i have artist block ;-;

Kimsaysrainbow wrote:

I'm so tempted to ask..
Can you..
*hides behind couch*

Draw Harry Styles, manga style?

*runs away*

oh god..well sure xD im sure i could do this for youuuu lol.
Ill have it done soon xD

Offline

#6 24 Feb, 2013 11:53 am

Re: Requests? i have artist block ;-;

Well>.< Would you possible draw my OC? http://www.ratemydrawings.com/drawings/ … 08181.html
http://www.ratemydrawings.com/drawings/ … 08407.html

Or, If you didn't wanna draw her, some fan art of Kratos from the game Tales of Symphonia:3

Thank you if you can/want to:D


Fan-Girling Like A Boss.

Offline

#7 24 Feb, 2013 7:03 pm

Re: Requests? i have artist block ;-;

Could you draw Soul Eater characters? If you want to, I don't even care which ones... :3


I liked My Little Ponies BEFORE friendship was magic!!!!

Offline

#8 25 Feb, 2013 12:54 am

Re: Requests? i have artist block ;-;

Can you draw Jack Frost from ROTG please~?

Last edited by rain162 (25 Feb, 2013 12:55 am)


Gonna party Like it's 1899!

Offline

#9 25 Feb, 2013 1:47 am

Re: Requests? i have artist block ;-;

can you draw my OC Nico? c: http://fav.me/d5tbewl

Offline

#10 25 Feb, 2013 2:07 am

Re: Requests? i have artist block ;-;

Can you draw my OC Lord Momo[He's my profile picture]
with Yourself meeting each other? Lord Momo isn't very friendly to strangers so base his expression on that if you can and if you don't want to put yourself in, you can put him with anyone really ^-^
There's some stuff saying his likes and dislikes in my profile[if that helps orz]
He's 15-20 cm.
[If it helps]His face when he cries: http://lord-momo.deviantart.com/ it's my DA's profile picture. Ignore what he's wearing ^^;; I just made him cosplay there....
Some of his other expressions: http://tinypic.com/r/14vtyc2/6
It's okay if you decline or ignore this request if you don't want to ^^;;


-Lord-Momo

Last edited by L o r d M o m o (25 Feb, 2013 2:17 am)


I wonder why we need this thing in our comments... Hrm.... smile Check out my drawings?
[I guess I'll say that]

Offline

#11 25 Feb, 2013 6:02 am

Re: Requests? i have artist block ;-;

MollieChristina- wrote:

Well>.< Would you possible draw my OC? http://www.ratemydrawings.com/drawings/ … 08181.html
http://www.ratemydrawings.com/drawings/ … 08407.html

Or, If you didn't wanna draw her, some fan art of Kratos from the game Tales of Symphonia:3

Thank you if you can/want to:D

yeah suree c:

Offline

#12 25 Feb, 2013 6:04 am

Re: Requests? i have artist block ;-;

i feel like id take a lot of time replying to each of the requests individually but i will definitely do all of them c: i love having a variety OwO ill start right awaaaay :'D

Offline

#13 25 Feb, 2013 6:12 am

Re: Requests? i have artist block ;-;

L o r d M o m o wrote:

Can you draw my OC Lord Momo[He's my profile picture]
with Yourself meeting each other? Lord Momo isn't very friendly to strangers so base his expression on that if you can and if you don't want to put yourself in, you can put him with anyone really ^-^
There's some stuff saying his likes and dislikes in my profile[if that helps orz]
He's 15-20 cm.
[If it helps]His face when he cries: http://lord-momo.deviantart.com/ it's my DA's profile picture. Ignore what he's wearing ^^;; I just made him cosplay there....
Some of his other expressions: http://tinypic.com/r/14vtyc2/6
It's okay if you decline or ignore this request if you don't want to ^^;;


-Lord-Momo

i went and read all the little details about him on you DA and was wondering if you wanted him in the little form or his real one? or 2 separate pictures one of each? c:
I like how you specified  how you wanted the picture to be based on btw c: creativeeee OuO

Offline

#14 25 Feb, 2013 8:51 pm

Re: Requests? i have artist block ;-;

Waooo! I wish I would have seen this sooner! It looks like your busy with requests, but maybe I'll try again later!  Your art is great btw!


VIVA IL PAPA FRANCIS!!! :-)


Proud member of the Squirtle Squad. We're watching you,

Offline

#15 25 Feb, 2013 9:49 pm

Re: Requests? i have artist block ;-;

art_attack wrote:

Waooo! I wish I would have seen this sooner! It looks like your busy with requests, but maybe I'll try again later!  Your art is great btw!

Well thank you! (: and if you ever want something just letme know ^_^ i love having different things to work on c:

Offline

#16 05 Mar, 2013 12:53 pm

Re: Requests? i have artist block ;-;

Golden Sea wrote:

L o r d M o m o wrote:

Can you draw my OC Lord Momo[He's my profile picture]
with Yourself meeting each other? Lord Momo isn't very friendly to strangers so base his expression on that if you can and if you don't want to put yourself in, you can put him with anyone really ^-^
There's some stuff saying his likes and dislikes in my profile[if that helps orz]
He's 15-20 cm.
[If it helps]His face when he cries: http://lord-momo.deviantart.com/ it's my DA's profile picture. Ignore what he's wearing ^^;; I just made him cosplay there....
Some of his other expressions: http://tinypic.com/r/14vtyc2/6
It's okay if you decline or ignore this request if you don't want to ^^;;


-Lord-Momo

i went and read all the little details about him on you DA and was wondering if you wanted him in the little form or his real one? or 2 separate pictures one of each? c:
I like how you specified  how you wanted the picture to be based on btw c: creativeeee OuO

Which ever seems more convenient to you and sorry if the reply was really really late I wasn't aware you replied ;-; I understand if your no longer accepting requests ^-^

-Lord Momo


I wonder why we need this thing in our comments... Hrm.... smile Check out my drawings?
[I guess I'll say that]

Offline

#17 05 Mar, 2013 2:25 pm

Re: Requests? i have artist block ;-;

I would love it if you drew Aoi. She's the red head in the images below:

http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac221/mystic_mochi/Thread%20stuff/vanilledoodle.png

Thank you!!! <3333

Offline

#18 05 Mar, 2013 8:33 pm

Re: Requests? i have artist block ;-;

I would really appreciate it if you draw gasai yuno from mirai nikki, you can pick any pic you like ^_^

Arigato~

Last edited by ayako_light (05 Mar, 2013 8:34 pm)


٩๏̯͡๏)۶ ̿̿̿ ̿̿̿ ̿̿̿'\̵͇̿̿\0-(̪●)=0/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿ ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

Offline

Board footer

122 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.