Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 22 Mar, 2013 4:00 pm

Hello My fellow RMD members.

G'day, my name is Jazywazy or you can just call me Jaz... I also get Spazyjazy quite alot too, which sums me up perfectly  tongue.

I've been with RMD since 2010 I believe, Though some may already know me, I haven't formally introduced myself.
Im a Busy Mother-Housewife, Freelance artist. I live In Australia - Perth and I am addicted to painting/ drawing basically making anything I can with what god gave me. My Imagination and a pair of hands.
RMD is a Great website I stumbled upon and I've seen some of the most MIND BLOWING ART around. I am always being inspired by you all and I have not come across one piece of art on that isn't inspiring or teaches me something new.

Encouragement has been my drive. My family and friends have always motivated me, to learn, to play, to step out of my comfort zone when ever I felt that urge to be creative. It is my outlet, my identity and I love what I do.

I Encourage you all to never stop doing what you love.

Feel free to pop in on my page to say hi. I am always willing to look at others art work, especially if you have taken the time to view mine. I hope you enjoy my art and hopefully I can inspire someone or cause that  spark which entices you to be creative too.
<3 Jaz
Cheers

~What art offers is space - a certain breathing room for the spirit. ~John Updike

#2 22 Mar, 2013 4:07 pm

Re: Hello My fellow RMD members.

Hi! big_smile
It's nice of you to introduce yourself here (I haven't done it yet!). wink

I just visited your gallery. It's AWESOME!!!

Thanks for the encouragement by the way.

Cheers! smile

Veni, Vidi, Vici                  - Julius Caesar/Latin
I came, I saw, I conquered -Julius Caesar/English

#3 22 Mar, 2013 4:12 pm

hiiiii Jazzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy smile..nice meet u.

AMMONA

#4 22 Mar, 2013 4:17 pm

Hi guys Thanks big_smile Looking forward to seeing all your wonderful art xx

~What art offers is space - a certain breathing room for the spirit. ~John Updike

#5 23 Mar, 2013 12:32 pm

Fair dinkum Jaz big_smile  its great to meet you!
Love your work.
x

Board footer

145 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.