Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#3581 29 Mar, 2013 1:58 pm

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

pit0010 wrote:

OH REALLY?^ NICEEE XD

How cool would it be if miyamoto signed out games. XD

That would be soo awesome. I'd ask him to draw pikmin all over everything.


"I promise I won't be a burden and eat all your chips or anything!."
~Echo; Golden Sun: the Lost Age

Offline

#3582 30 Mar, 2013 12:05 am

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

hahaha If i get that sakura to sign my games. I WANT HIM TO DRAW PIT EVERYWHERE AND KIRBY XD

Offline

#3583 30 Mar, 2013 1:50 am

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

http://i.imgur.com/2w2E3ZN.png

(lol, nope I'm not asleep yet)

Offline

#3584 30 Mar, 2013 3:20 am

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

red*rogue wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/2w2E3ZN.png

(lol, nope I'm not asleep yet)

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001051431/luke_NOOOOOO_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

(On a side note, I would've still loved to have that G&W DK. I have it on Game & Watch Gallery 2, but still)

Last edited by KirbySuperStar (30 Mar, 2013 3:22 am)


"I promise I won't be a burden and eat all your chips or anything!."
~Echo; Golden Sun: the Lost Age

Offline

#3585 30 Mar, 2013 3:40 am

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

HAHAHAH WHAT A TROLL.

i like his signature. so cool xD

Offline

#3586 30 Mar, 2013 6:42 pm

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

Ditto about the signature being cool smile

Anyways, I beat the cave of Ordeals just now. Those Darknuts at the end... Good thing I had bombs.

Last edited by KirbySuperStar (31 Mar, 2013 4:03 am)


"I promise I won't be a burden and eat all your chips or anything!."
~Echo; Golden Sun: the Lost Age

Offline

#3587 31 Mar, 2013 1:35 am

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

OH NICE GOING MAN!  You saved your bombs? nice

I just killed each one with a sword and lots of Z targeting xD

Offline

#3588 31 Mar, 2013 4:10 am

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

pit0010 wrote:

OH NICE GOING MAN!  You saved your bombs? nice

I just killed each one with a sword and lots of Z targeting xD

Yeah. But then again, I had 75 at the beginning, and ended with somewhere in the teens.
Anyways, i'm right before Ganondorf's battle right now, but I must go to bed...


"I promise I won't be a burden and eat all your chips or anything!."
~Echo; Golden Sun: the Lost Age

Offline

#3589 31 Mar, 2013 8:13 pm

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

I remember when Nintendo announced the Wii U and said it'll have great 3rd party support. All this current news has just about every 3rd party developer dropping out sad


"I promise I won't be a burden and eat all your chips or anything!."
~Echo; Golden Sun: the Lost Age

Offline

#3590 31 Mar, 2013 10:26 pm

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

I somehow knew it.

Was there any reason why they dropped out?

Offline

#3591 31 Mar, 2013 10:50 pm

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

ok wait. I found some games from third parties that won't be released on the WiiU:
a Mass Effect game
Dragon Age 3: Inquisition
Battlefield 4
Crysis3
Tomb Raider
Saint Rows
Dead Island
Battlefield 4

Offline

#3592 01 Apr, 2013 12:07 am

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

red*rogue wrote:

I somehow knew it.

Was there any reason why they dropped out?

Some developers just don't like Nintendo now. Unreal Engine 4 problems. Criticism of how it isn't a true "next gen" console.

I have to confess that I agree with a lot of the problems they have with Wii U's hardware and software. I mean, it's just a bit better than Xbox 360 and PS3, two consoles that were made in 2005 and 2006. The next consoles from Sony and Microsoft will be substantially better in hardware and software, which means Wii U will end up like the Wii in how a lot of games on Sony and Microsft's consoles wouldn't be able to be ported to the Wii U (and even if they were, they would be A LOT worse in just about every way possible. Look at the Wii's version of Black Ops... a game that already sucked).

But, unlike the Wii, no one I have read is saying the Wii U even has potential to win this generation unlike the Wii, who won in a landslide. Unless Nintendo can find a better marketing strategy and a way to get the needed 3rd party support, the Wii U will end up like the Gamecube. A system with great games, but horrible western support/3rd party and miserable sales. Or worse, the Virtual Boy.

Though I want the Wii U to succeed and I really want to get one and it'll always be top priority and the games rock. etc. etc., Nintendo kinda shot themselves in foot with the Wii U.

I mean, Pikmin 3 should be a big enough reason for everyone on the planet to get the Wii U.

Last edited by KirbySuperStar (01 Apr, 2013 12:10 am)


"I promise I won't be a burden and eat all your chips or anything!."
~Echo; Golden Sun: the Lost Age

Offline

#3593 01 Apr, 2013 12:09 am

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

red*rogue wrote:

ok wait. I found some games from third parties that won't be released on the WiiU:
a Mass Effect game
Dragon Age 3: Inquisition
Battlefield 4
Crysis3
Tomb Raider
Saint Rows
Dead Island
Battlefield 4

Yup. A lot of games that I wouldn't get, but then again, are somewhat needed to boost sales.


"I promise I won't be a burden and eat all your chips or anything!."
~Echo; Golden Sun: the Lost Age

Offline

#3594 01 Apr, 2013 2:04 pm

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

Ah, I already knew the Wii U was losing money for Nintendo.
Didn't really expect a bunch of 3rd party developers to pull the plug. hmm
I'm kind of glad this happened to be honest...it shows Nintendo they can't go on forever with the whole "This isn't a gimmick! It's INNOVATION!" thing they had going with the Wii that got them a lot of sales with "casuals". (God I hate that word, it sounds so pretentious)

Basically...they've lost money with their two newest platforms as far as I know.
3DS had a terrible launch (I don't know how it's doing now to be honest) and Wii U from what I understand had a "decent" launch, but is now selling less than the Xbox 360, which as Red (I think? Too lazy to go check the previous page xD) pointed out is a freaking 8 year old console.


-... . - / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. .- -. .----. - / .-. . .- -.. / - .... .. ... .-.-.-

Offline

#3595 01 Apr, 2013 3:04 pm

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

Sarru wrote:

Ah, I already knew the Wii U was losing money for Nintendo.
Didn't really expect a bunch of 3rd party developers to pull the plug. hmm
I'm kind of glad this happened to be honest...it shows Nintendo they can't go on forever with the whole "This isn't a gimmick! It's INNOVATION!" thing they had going with the Wii that got them a lot of sales with "casuals". (God I hate that word, it sounds so pretentious)

Basically...they've lost money with their two newest platforms as far as I know.
3DS had a terrible launch (I don't know how it's doing now to be honest) and Wii U from what I understand had a "decent" launch, but is now selling less than the Xbox 360, which as Red (I think? Too lazy to go check the previous page xD) pointed out is a freaking 8 year old console.

The 3DS now is starting to light up. Especially in Japan (who's always the major handheld target). THey've been getting money with the 3DS, but losing with the Wii U.


"I promise I won't be a burden and eat all your chips or anything!."
~Echo; Golden Sun: the Lost Age

Offline

#3596 01 Apr, 2013 11:10 pm

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

Sorry, this is just hilarious
http://blog.gg8.se/images/yodawgyo/like-like.jpg


"I promise I won't be a burden and eat all your chips or anything!."
~Echo; Golden Sun: the Lost Age

Offline

#3597 01 Apr, 2013 11:44 pm

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

my brain just exploded.

I don't know how to reddit today. Also, my accounts randomly vanish there.

I taught my nephew today to say: "Totodile" and pointed at totodile my DS screen. And I taught him: "Chikorita". He started pointing at my totodile and said: "Totodile".

He said: "I want to look!" several times today. It means that he wants to see me play a game. I lost a Pokémon battle while he was looking. I am a horrible aunt.

Also I'm collecting Pokémon on Pokémon Black and White.
I have a Magneton. Description:

Likes to Run
http://guidesarchive.ign.com/guides/12045/images/magneton.gif
It has no legs.

Offline

#3598 02 Apr, 2013 3:13 am

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

red*rogue wrote:

my brain just exploded.

I don't know how to reddit today. Also, my accounts randomly vanish there.

I taught my nephew today to say: "Totodile" and pointed at totodile my DS screen. And I taught him: "Chikorita". He started pointing at my totodile and said: "Totodile".

He said: "I want to look!" several times today. It means that he wants to see me play a game. I lost a Pokémon battle while he was looking. I am a horrible aunt.

Also I'm collecting Pokémon on Pokémon Black and White.
I have a Magneton. Description:

Likes to Run
http://guidesarchive.ign.com/guides/120 … gneton.gif
It has no legs.

Lol.Yeah. I had some weird ones too, but I don't remember them

I remember, when I was little, I said "wertle" instead of "Squirtle," and so on my birthday one year, my uncle would hide a squirtle toy and I would go "wertle went? Wertle went?"

I was trying to finish my Black 2 regional dex, but I got other games. I haven't played it in a while.

Alsoooooo, I won't be able to post from Wednesday to late Saturday. I will be in Chicago for a band trip.

Last edited by KirbySuperStar (03 Apr, 2013 2:12 am)


"I promise I won't be a burden and eat all your chips or anything!."
~Echo; Golden Sun: the Lost Age

Offline

#3599 04 Apr, 2013 4:55 am

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

Soz! was dead for a bit. I got my website up and running actually! but I needa try and get it shown up in the search engine...so give it a few days guys hmm soz

Offline

#3600 04 Apr, 2013 5:08 am

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

Offline

Board footer

135 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.