Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 05 Apr, 2013 9:53 am

REQUEST: a drawing of this cartoon lady. Payment included.

Hi Forum. I'm new here but I have a simple (I hope smile ) request.

I need the lady in this cartoon picture drawn.
I need her in black/white, and do not want any background or any of the letters.
I need her for a print on a shirt, so the drawing needs to be a lot bigger than the original, so if you can draw her in a "vector format" or in a big size or resolution or what you call it, that would be fine.

She doesn't have to look 100% like the original. As long as it's not manga-styled smile

I will of course pay you for a nice drawing smile

Here she is:

http://i47.tinypic.com/5unzaf.jpg

If you have any questions feel free to ask.
I hope this sounds interesting.

Phil

#2 05 Apr, 2013 12:14 pm

Re: REQUEST: a drawing of this cartoon lady. Payment included.

#3 05 Apr, 2013 2:32 pm

Wow.. This is mindblowing.
Incredible job!

By the way, is it possible that you could add her right hand as well? (The one where she is holding a whip).
If you want some more challenge, I'm also looking for someone who can add some legs (and butt) to her, so that she is side-sitting or kneeling. That would be awesome.

And also, please allow me to pay you for that fine job. You have some serious talent smile

Phil

#4 05 Apr, 2013 4:15 pm

I'll try; the green background obscures the hand slightly but I'll try my best...
You can pay me if you really want, but I don't mind doing it for free if you don't want to pay smile

#5 05 Apr, 2013 4:38 pm

sulfoslush wrote:

Incredible job!

By the way, is it possible that you could add her right hand as well? (The one where she is holding a whip).
If you want some more challenge, I'm also looking for someone who can add some legs (and butt) to her, so that she is side-sitting or kneeling. That would be awesome.

And also, please allow me to pay you for that fine job. You have some serious talent smile

Phil

Thanks, I hope it's what you're looking for! Here's her with an arm: http://dulciejackson.deviantart.com/art … a_recent=1

#6 05 Apr, 2013 5:08 pm

dulciejackson wrote:

sulfoslush wrote:

Incredible job!

Phil

Thanks, I hope it's what you're looking for! Here's her with an arm: http://dulciejackson.deviantart.com/art … a_recent=1

The hand looks smaller than her other hand, and it looks like the brush that you drawn the new hand with is thicker as well. Do you follow me?
Can you fix this? Otherwise I will just use the one without the hand.
It's a really awesome job, and of course I'd like to pay you smile

Phil

#7 06 Apr, 2013 12:51 pm

Still need someone who can fix the whip-hand, if possible.

#8 13 Apr, 2013 4:30 pm

sulfoslush wrote:

Still need someone who can fix the whip-hand, if possible.

I'm sorry, I've been trying to fix the hand but it seems to me that after looking at the design of the woman's arm in detail, it's very hard to change the size and proportions of it. I'm really sorry, trust me, I would if I could.

#9 14 Apr, 2013 12:41 pm

I'll be able to pull it off.
Not neccessarily that exact style, but I've been drawing manga ever since pokémon aired...

Board footer

164 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.