Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 22 Apr, 2013 4:18 am

upload from pc?

Is there an option to upload pictures from my computer? As i'm not fond of the drawing tools provided on the website and i don't really want to leave based on just that.

#2 22 Apr, 2013 5:32 am

Re: upload from pc?

RMD only allows you to draw with the 3 drawing tools provided. You are unable to upload drawings from elsewhere onto the site. This allows every artists to be on an equal playing field.

Please do not leave because of this. The tools are really great once you get the hang of them.There are 3 different tools to choose from, so I'm sure if you give them all an equal chance, you'll end up loving at least one of them smile

Hakuna matata.

#3 22 Apr, 2013 5:41 pm

hmm hmm... well ok. just wish that the canvas draw had the ability to change the opacity of layers..

Last edited by RiverRatCat (22 Apr, 2013 6:30 pm)

#4 23 Apr, 2013 5:34 pm

Goin' back to deviantart. Cant cope with the crappy tools supplied. They all have their benifits but alone they suck. used to gimp and photoshop cs3. I really like the idea of this site, and i wish i could make use of it, but i need better tools, if something updates and things improve i may return. :> but for now back to DA.

#5 23 Apr, 2013 11:20 pm

Line tool.
Eraser.
Layers.

I honestly don't need more than that.

#6 25 Apr, 2013 7:32 am

Didn't mean to sound rude. hmm Just used to doing things with gimp/cs3 that i cannot do with anything here, and having it lag while i'm trying to draw doesn't help. Do love the brushes in the canvas draw though, had lots of patients with that one, till i tried to color and my current line started flashing.

#7 28 Apr, 2013 7:19 am

Eh? You can change the opacity of layers lol, I do it especially to see layers below on the java board

Asides from better tool @_@ a lot of people make great stuff on here, so I dunno

Personally, I'd say just give it a go for the sake of FUN/don't take it seriously big_smile

Last edited by MaffyTaffy (28 Apr, 2013 7:21 am)

Board footer

134 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.