Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 28 Apr, 2013 12:41 am

Tattoo art request!

Hey everyone smile,
I know I'm not really supposed to be a new user creating a request topic, but I'm looking at getting a sleeve tattoo and I've got no idea where to begin with drawing because I can't draw to save my life, and I figure if anyone has a bunch of time up their sleeve and likes the idea of possibly designing a sleeve tattoo for someone then this could work out well!!

Basically, I don't have a theme for my tattoo but I want it to incorporate 3 major things. I want it to involve the Grim Reaper, an archangel and Zeus all fighting each other in some way or another. Just because I have no idea what weapons archangels use, if you're stuck for idea, feel free to just use a glorified sword or something :S. Finally, if you want to fill in the background of the fight scene with whatever you see fit that would be amazing, otherwise I'm sure I'll be able to find a background filler so it doesn't just look like 3 creatures fighting and more like a sleeve tattoo.

If it somehow helps, I'm wanting the length of the tattoo to be a 3 quarter length sleeve tattoo. If anybody is after any more information about the tat, feel free to ask smile.

Finally, I know I'm asking for something big with this request, so whoever wants to chip in is more than welcome to, and even if you don't think the drawing complies with my requests... Who cares!!! Have fun drawing it smile.

Thank you so much in advance,
Stotty.

Edit: One more thing I forgot sorry, I want the tat to be black and white smile Hopefully that makes it easier to draw, but if not, then by all means make it in colour if it's more fun and I'll transfer it to black and white. Thanks again.

Last edited by Stotty (28 Apr, 2013 12:47 am)

Your beliefs become your thoughts, Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions, Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values, Your values become your destiny.

Board footer

158 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.