Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 14 Oct, 2013 3:46 pm

Redraw contest!!!

Edit: I have changed my mind on the voting thing, it would just burden you all. I shall choose a winner, all of you have drawn amazing, and your all so talented! But there can be only 3 winners. And I shall be choosing based on the amount of drastic improvement. smile!!!

*DRUM ROLL*

1st Place ... FudgeMuffin
2nd Place .. Saori Klaeid
3rd Place .... Anim3Luver

Everyone else gets 3 faves smile!

big_smile Congratulations all!!! I shall start giving your hard worked earned prizes tomorrow everyone! You did a great job, all eight of you did!

My previous description for the comp: [Yes, I can edit it.]

So anyway, I decided to do a "Redraw contest"
Here is how it will go, you take your VERY FIRST drawing and redraw it, that's it.
How the winners will be decided:
I will pick 10 people who have most improved [Please don't be offended if you don't get picked ;n;]
And I will edit the forum [If I can] and if not I will delete this one and make a new one posting them up.
From there, RMD users will vote. And the 3 people with the most votes will win.

Prizes:
[FAVES WILL NOT BE RANDOM. I'LL BE CHOOSING CAREFULLY. So I assure you, don't think I'm going to pick random :3 cos I'll pick the ones that I think are best or your's ^^]
1st: 2 Requests, 5 Faves, Subscription
2nd: 1 Request, 10 Faves, Subscription
3rd: Pick one: 10 Faves & a request or Subscription

Runner ups [The people of the ten who weren't winners]: 3 Faves each <--- Since only 8 were submitted I'll give all the people who didn't win 3 faves big_smile

Irismoon1015

Michii-Star

Anim3Luver

Aries89

FudgeMuffin:

Space Star 1:

EndingForever:

SaoriKlaeid:

Last edited by L o r d M o m o (14 Nov, 2013 7:56 pm)

I wonder why we need this thing in our comments... Hrm.... smile Check out my drawings?
[I guess I'll say that]

#2 14 Oct, 2013 4:14 pm

Re: Redraw contest!!!

Sure, sounds like fun to me. cool

Take action and
get ready!
big_smile

#3 14 Oct, 2013 4:34 pm

Deadline is my birthday. Hay, if i decide to do it, I'd have to do umm my 8th drawing, because my very first drawings were in fact my sister's x)

"An artist cannot fail; it is a success to be one."
~ Charles Horton Cooley

#4 14 Oct, 2013 4:46 pm

LOLOLOLOL lol Just recently I did a Redraw of my first drawing, does that count? tongue

.-. .................yo..................  ._.

#5 14 Oct, 2013 4:57 pm

think i might do this one just waiting for my new tablet to arrive then i'll get started smile

~*Terri Lynne*~

#6 14 Oct, 2013 5:03 pm

I might do it~

#7 14 Oct, 2013 6:16 pm

space star 1 wrote:

Sure, sounds like fun to me. cool

big_smile Hoping for your entry.

I wonder why we need this thing in our comments... Hrm.... smile Check out my drawings?
[I guess I'll say that]

#8 14 Oct, 2013 6:17 pm

alythefab wrote:

Deadline is my birthday. Hay, if i decide to do it, I'd have to do umm my 8th drawing, because my very first drawings were in fact my sister's x)

Really? Wow xD well I hope you join. Yep, that's cool. As long as it's "YOUR" first drawing here on RMD I don't mind.

[I guess I'll say that]

#9 14 Oct, 2013 6:19 pm

Michii-Star wrote:

LOLOLOLOL lol Just recently I did a Redraw of my first drawing, does that count? tongue

Mmm.... Well, I guess it's fine... But don't you think it'd be a bit unfair to the rest? Hm...

[I guess I'll say that]

#10 14 Oct, 2013 6:20 pm

Irismoon1015 wrote:

think i might do this one just waiting for my new tablet to arrive then i'll get started smile

Hope you join smile

[I guess I'll say that]

#11 14 Oct, 2013 6:22 pm

Forte wrote:

I might do it~

big_smile Kay

[I guess I'll say that]

#12 14 Oct, 2013 6:56 pm

ive been wanting to do this for a while lol ill def try to do it big_smile

:3

#13 14 Oct, 2013 8:52 pm

I guess i'll try but my first drawing is only the face of a girl. blahh so uninteresting.

"You have heart."

#14 14 Oct, 2013 8:59 pm

FudgeMuffin wrote:

I guess i'll try but my first drawing is only the face of a girl. blahh so uninteresting.

mine is the same ahaha but its a bunny eared girl-which i fail at bunny ears lolol tongue

:3

#15 14 Oct, 2013 9:21 pm

I'm back! I hope this is alright. cool

Take action and
get ready!
big_smile

#16 14 Oct, 2013 9:46 pm

I will join, I wasn't to happy with my first draw this will give me a chance to redeem it. big_smile

"You can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest, honestly its the honest ones you have to worry about."-Jack Sparrow.

#17 14 Oct, 2013 10:59 pm

Sure sounds fun although I drew a face of the anime character so would it be alright if I drew the rest of the body?

"Never look back and think 'What could have been'"

#18 14 Oct, 2013 11:42 pm

EndingForever wrote:

Sure sounds fun although I drew a face of the anime character so would it be alright if I drew the rest of the body?

Yep. As long as the concept is the same it's all cool. :-)

[I guess I'll say that]

#19 14 Oct, 2013 11:43 pm

FudgeMuffin wrote:

Lol you can redraw it with a body if you want.

[I guess I'll say that]

#20 14 Oct, 2013 11:46 pm

space star 1 wrote:

I'm back! I hope this is alright. cool

:3 it is now being taken into consideration. Once I reach at least 30-50 drawigs I'll pick ten and if your drawing is picked I'll tell you /readtheforumdescriptionformore/

Oh and can you post the link of your old drawing in your description if you haven't? If you don't mind ^^ because it will make it easier for me and future voters :3

Last edited by L o r d M o m o (14 Oct, 2013 11:54 pm)

[I guess I'll say that]

Board footer

125 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.